剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
So there's this inflatable school.
从前有一座充气的学校
It's got inflatable chairs, inflatable tables,
充气的椅子 充气的桌子
inflatable pupils, inflatable teachers.
充气的学生 充气的老师
And one day, somebody brings in a large knitting needle.
有一天 一个人揣了一根巨大的针来学校
Now, the headmaster discovers the culprit
校长察觉了这起潜在的犯罪
and he takes him into his office.
把他领到了办公室
He says to the kid, "This is totally unacceptable."
跟他说 这是绝对不能容忍♥的
"You've let yourself down,
你自己会漏气
"and you've let all your friends down,
你的朋友们也会漏气
"and you've let the whole school down."
整个学校都会被你搞得漏气的
Joe, I'm putting these up. Thursday night - everyone welcome.
乔 我把这个贴出去啦 周四晚 谁都能来
My divorce is finally through and we're celebrating. OK.
我终于要离婚了 我们得好好庆祝一下 好
Oh, promo costumes are in and head office say everyone - no exceptions.
舞会的戏服都到了 总经办说了每个人都要穿 无一例外
So where's yours?
那你的呢?
Morning, Jenna. You know today's fancy dress day?
早上好詹娜 你知道今天是搞怪换装日了吧?
Yeah, I know, I'm on it. Sorry. Head office.
是的 正准备穿呢 没办法 总经办的要求
I'm assuming you'll be wearing one -
我在想你是不是也会穿一条
you know, just to support the troops.
来支持一下团队
Well, of course.
老娘无所畏惧
Knock knock.
哈喽 哈喽
My son, Ashton. Ash.
这是我儿子阿仕顿 叫我阿什就行了
He's on work experience. I squared it with Jenna.
他还在积累工作经验 我和詹娜统一了一下意见
Think he starts on the phones.
可以让他从接线员做起
Oh, yes - I've had an e-mail. It's somewhere. Hello.
噢是的 我收到邮件了 忘了放哪了 你好
I'm Joe - head of sales. Come on. I'll show you to your work station.
我叫乔 销♥售♥总监 跟我来 带你去工作岗位看看
Who is he? What's his name?
他是谁? 叫啥?
Ashton.
阿仕顿
Ashton? What's that? where he was conceived?
阿仕顿?哪儿冒出来的帅哥啊?他住哪儿?
Hardly Brooklyn, is it? He's Kim Driscoll's son.
反正不是布鲁克林的对吧 他是金·德里斯科尔的儿子
Kim? Trolley Kim?
金? 开电车的金?
Face on her and she's got a kid like that! His dad must be lush.
她那脸能生出这么帅的儿子? 他爸爸肯定巨帅
Do me a favour, Joe. Give him a job.
算帮我个忙吧 乔 给他个活儿干
Go on, you can put him on my team.
你大可以把他放在我的团队里啊
Ally, this might come as a surprise to you,
阿丽 这话可能有点不太中听
but I don't assemble teams on the basis
但我不会把他跟你放在一起
of who might get off with each other.
好让你们打情骂俏
Please, Joe!
拜托啦 乔
He's about ten.
他还是个孩子啊
I don't think a soon-to-be-divorced older woman
我不觉得他会看得上
is exactly what he's after.
一个即将离异的老女人
Look, I didn't want to have to tell you this,
好吧 实话跟你说
but I wished him here. Cosmic ordering.
人家想跟他一起工作 先到先得嘛
Yeah, well, wish yourself back to your desk
是嘛 我倒希望你好好回到你的岗位
and wish yourself top of your sales team,
提升你在你们销♥售♥团队的业绩
cos right now, you could do with all the help you can get.
因为现在帮你忙的人已经够多了
Costume delivery.
戏服的快递到啦
No - turn around and take them back where they came from.
拒收 哪来的回哪去
Toke, it's head office dictat.
托克 这可是总经办下的命令
Dictat? What is this? Nazi Germany?
命令?他们以为自己是谁?德国纳粹?
It's for the website. It's fun.
为了网络宣传嘛 挺好玩的
Tell Jenna - and I quote -
告诉詹娜 带上我这句话
"There's more chance of seeing a one-legged cat
看见一只猫在冰上单脚拉屎
"shit on a frozen pond."
都比让我穿这个可能性大
OK, OK, fine.
好吧好吧
I will just leave them here for you.
我就把它们给你放这儿了
Doesn't that contravene some kind of health and safety dictat?
这难道不违反公♥司♥的健康安全规定吗?
No exceptions, quote-unquote.
无一例外 老大说的
Look. Just take them with you.
嘿 你给我把它们拿走
I don't want them. Who doesn't look good in a big ball?
我不要 你穿上它 一球遮百丑啊
Joe! You all right, mate?
乔!你还好吗
Joe?
乔?
I'm all right.
我没事
I'm so sorry.
对不起啊
It was an accident.
刚才只是个意外
No, it was totally my fault.
不 全是我的错
It was an accident.
是意外啦
I'll get Jenna.
我给詹娜打电♥话♥
Any dizziness?
还晕吗
No, but I can see a light in one eye.
不晕了 但是有一灯光照着我的左眼
Now, the other one.
好了现在是右眼
He seems OK, but it's hard to tell with head injuries.
他看起来没事 但是很难说头部有没有受损
He should really go to the hospital.
真该去医院看看
I'm fine. Joe. I've got a bit of a headache.
我没事啦 乔 只是稍微有点头疼
What's the point spending half the day in A&E?
在家看一天电视有什么前途?(A&E是一个美国有线/卫♥星♥电♥视♥频道)
You took quite a hit, man. I think he should rest. At home?
你被砸的很重啊 大哥 我认为他要好好休息一下 在家吗?
But if you start to feel worse or your headache intensifies...
如果你感觉变糟糕了 头越来越疼的话
Shall I call your wife? She's at work.
我给你老婆打电♥话♥吧 她在上班
OK, I'll get Holly to drive you.
好吧 让霍利开车送你
OK. At least it gets me out of wearing a stupid outfit.
好 至少我不用穿那些愚蠢的衣服了
This is all very well, but how am I supposed to get in tomorrow?
谢谢你送我回来 但我明天怎么去上班呢?
Taxi?
打的?
I expect you'll want to order that.
我祝你有天也要打的上班
Wouldn't want ME out of pocket!
你就会后悔现在让我自己掏腰包了
Enjoy your day off!
休假愉快哦!
Bel!
贝儿!
Belinda!
贝尔琳达!
'Hi. You are through to Belinda.
你好 正在转接贝尔琳达的语♥音♥信箱
'Sorry I can't take your call.
抱歉 我现在不能接电♥话♥
'Leave a message after the beep. Thanks.'
请在哔声后留言 谢谢
Bel?
贝儿?
Hello?
有什么事?
What the hell? Joe, what are you doing back?
怎么回事? 乔 你回家干嘛?
Had an accident at work. They sent me home. What are you doing here?
工作时出了点事故 他们送我回来的 你怎么在家?
Oh...
噢
I felt weird. I needed a lie down.
我感觉不太舒服 想躺下来休息一会
What? So you put the lock on?
什么?于是你就锁门了?
I dunno why. I just...
我也不清楚...
Force of habit, I guess, cos we put it on when we go to bed.
可能 出于习惯吧 我们睡前不都是上锁的嘛
I think I was having some sort of panic attack.
我觉得我可能得了恐慌症
Panic attack? When did that start? At work, or something?
恐慌症?什么时候开始的?工作吗还是其他时候?
Maybe it's those pills I've been taking.
大概是因为那些最近服的药片
Anyway, it doesn't matter about me. What happened to you?
总之 不用担心我 你发生了什么事
Oh, I was pissing around with Toke,
当时我在和托克闹着玩呢
and a load of stock came crashing down.
然后一大堆的货物箱就砸了下来
It was totally my own fault.
主要是我的责任
Joe. You could have bloody killed yourself.
乔 你的小命差点就没了啊
I'm fine.
我没事啊
What a pair, eh?
我们还真是对夫妻
Still, maybe we should make the most of it, watch a movie or something?
要不 我们好好利用这次二人时光 去看个电影之类的吗
Yeah, maybe.
恩 好啊
Who said the art of conversation is dead?
交流的艺术已经灭绝了 这句话谁说的来着?
Right, I'm off to the club.
好了 我要去俱乐部了
Bye-bye. Bye.
再见
Wait for it, wait for it!
准备好了吗 准备好了吗
Go, go, go!
发球 发球
Come on, then! Come on, then! Come on, then!
加油 加油 加油
GET DOWN!
杀球!
Good, good, Jermaine. Nice one. Devour them!
干得漂亮 杰梅因 好球 打败他们!
You think she's playing away?
你觉得她有外遇了?
She's just been acting a bit odd lately, that's all.
她最近的行为怪怪的 就这样
There was this thing -
有一次
a year or so ago I found some texts on her phone.
一年前 我在她手♥机♥上发现了一些短♥信♥
Nothing incriminating, just, you know, flirty stuff,
不能判定她有外遇 只是 很暧昧的聊天
with a guy from work, some doctor, some well-hung friggin' medic.
那家伙和她一块工作 类似医生 器大活好的该死的医师
How do you know he was well-hung?
你怎么知道他器大活好的?
Cos that's the type she goes for.
因为她嫁的就是这种人呀
Did you confront her? Yeah, of course.
你和她对质这件事了吗? 当然了
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表