剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
You were married and she got pregnant.
你那时已经结婚还让她怀孕了
You're getting the measure of it.
算你对了
But your wife was pregnant, too.
但是你妻子当时也怀孕了
Well...
那个...
she was fit to drop then.
她那时快要生产了
I mean, she was this big.
我的意思是 她当时有那么大
Rob, you know, I'm not proud of this, but...
罗伯特 我并不以此为荣
but the day she went into labour with Charlotte,
但是她生下夏洛蒂的那天
she was early, she was three weeks early and...
她早产了 早了三个星期
..And I was with your mother.
...当时我正和你的妈妈在一起
Yeah.
好吧
That's me.
这就是我
Or it was then.
或者说这就是当时的我
Not now. I mean, you know, I'm a better man now.
但是现在不是了 我现在要好一点
I've put that stuff behind me, but...
我已经不再做那样的事了 但是
...back then...
...在当时...
Rob...
罗伯特...
So you've kept this a secret for almost 30 years.
所以你隐藏了这个秘密30年
I had to.
我必须这么做
How do you tell your wife that?
你怎么和妻子说这种事?
How do you tell her you've done that?
你怎么可能告诉她你做过那种事?
Impregnated somebody.
搞大别人的肚子
And the longer it goes on, you...
而且时间越长
There's no way, is there?
越没办法说 对吗
See it from my side.
站在我的角度看的话
But I would...
但是我有...
...write to your mum, after she moved away,
...写信给你妈妈 在她搬走之后
and I'd offer her money and such. That's big of you.
我提出要给她钱之类的 你还真是慷慨
Sarcasm...
嘲讽我是吧
Well...
好吧...
...I deserve that.
是我活该
I deserve that. You just shagged her
是我活该 你就这么上了她
and you left her to bring up a baby, two doors down,
还丢下她一个人养孩子 就在两户之外
without telling anyone. No, no, because she left.
没有告诉任何人 不 不 是她离开了
Oh, well, that's all right, then.
哦 那样就没关系了是吧
Out of sight, out of mind. No.
眼不见 心不烦 不
Son... Don't "Son" Me!
儿子... 别叫我“儿子”
No, but...
不 但是
It wasn't like that.
不是那样的
Your mum was complicit.
你妈妈当时是同意的
She agreed that this was the best course of action.
她同意这些因为那是最好的解决办法
Did she? She did.
真的? 真的
Rob, this was 30 years ago.
罗伯特 那是30年前
She didn't want people to think she was a hussy, a home wrecker.
她不想人们认为她是个荡♥妇♥ 第三者
Different attitudes. A little bit different from what it is now.
人们的态度和现在有所不同
But you have to believe me when I tell you
但是你一定得相信我给你说的
that she was delighted with you.
她很开心有了你
I knew you were loved.
我知道你被深爱着
I knew that.
我知道
And it wasn't like you were missing out
你并没有缺少什么
because your mum had enough love...
因为你的妈妈有足够的爱
..For two parents.
同时充当爸妈的角色
That is bullshit!
放屁
That is bullshit!
全是放屁
Of course I missed out!
我当然有缺失
I grew up without a father.
我从小就没有爸爸
Do you have any idea what that feels like,
你能想象这种感觉吗
to grow up with no dad?
没有爸爸陪你长大
Gone. Never met him.
他走了 从没见过他
I had to invent one.
我得自己发明一个
A pretend dad.
一个假的爸爸
And I'd talk to him.
我还会和他聊天
And I'd play with him.
和他一起玩
Imagine he was there with me.
想象他就和我在一起
Because otherwise, seeing my friends with their dads,
因为要不然 看见我的朋友们和爸爸在一起时
it broke my heart.
我会心碎
I just wanted a dad!
我只是想有个爸爸而已!
Someone I could do dad stuff with.
我可以做别人和爸爸一起做的事
And I couldn't work out why mine had left me.
而且我没办法明白你为什么丢下我
I mean, dads, they don't leave, do they?
我的意思是 爸爸是不会丢下孩子的 对吗
They don't see their beautiful baby boy brought into this world
他们不会看着自己美丽的儿子出生在这个世界上
and then decide to go on tour
然后决定去旅行
with their fucking guitar and never come back!
带着一把破吉他就一去不回了
Don't be upset.
别伤心
I'm not!
我没有!
No!
别过来
Are you going to tell them?
你要去告诉他们吗?
About me? Your wife,
关于我的事?告诉你的妻子
your three kids - Charlotte, Emily the other one.
你的三个孩子夏洛蒂 艾米莉 还有另外一个
Anne.
安妮
Anne. Are you?
安妮 你会吗
Tell them they've got a brother, a half-brother?
告诉他们他还有个兄弟 同父异母的兄弟
Well, Robert...
罗伯特
Son...
儿子
Here is the situation...
情况是这样的
I'm...
我..,
I'm looking for a yes or a no.
我要知道会还是不会
I want to be part of your life.
我要成为你生活中的一部分
Of course I do.
我当然会
Of course I do. That goes without saying.
我当然会 这是肯定的
And we can make this work.
我们会想办法让这实现的
We can get together, the two of us.
我们可以一起 就我们俩
We can get to know one another.
我们可以了解彼此
But I think, for now, we have to take it slowly.
但是我认为 现在 我们得慢慢来
Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
欲速则不达
So you want to keep on lying, yeah? Fletch...
所以你就是想继续撒谎 对吗? 弗兰茨...
Rob...
罗伯特
Don't take offence.
别生气
Don't be hot-headed.
别急躁
You get that from your mother. She was always so hot-headed.
你这是遗传你妈妈 她就总是很急躁
No more lies. No!
不要再撒谎了!不!
No more lies!
不要再撒谎了!
I don't want to be your secret.
我不想成为的你的秘密
Your dirty little secret.
你肮脏的秘密
If you want me in your life, if you want your son,
如果你想让我参与你的生活 如果你想要认我这个儿子
you have to come clean.
你就必须坦白
I can't turn my whole life upside down!
我不能毁了我本来的生活!
They don't know about you...
他们不知道有你...
She doesn't know I shagged around.
她不知道我到处留情
And now I have a lovely, lovely life.
而且现在我的生活很美好
I'm not going to throw that away!
我不可能就这么扔掉这种生活
My business.
我的事业
My home. She'd question everything.
我的家庭 她会问来问去的
She'd walk away.
她会离开我
But I'm your son.
但是我是你儿子
I know. I...
我知道 我...
I know that.
我知道
And you seem like a lovely lad.
而且你看上去是个很可爱的小孩
But I don't know you.
但是我对你根本不熟悉
And in truth...
而且说实话
...I don't need to.
...我也不需要
I'll give you money, if that's what you want.
我会给你点钱 如果那是你想要的
No, wait.
不 等等
I'm sorry. I don't want your money.
对不起 我不想要你的钱
That was a mistake. I'm sorry.
我说错了 对不起
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
You Ok? Fletch?
你还好吗?弗兰茨?
Just get me out of here...
赶紧让我离开这
What happened? What did he say?
发生什么了?他说了什么?
Just get me out of here, now. Get in the fucking car!
赶紧让我离开这 现在 快上车吧!
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表