剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
We try to help people.
我们试图帮助别人
Isn't that what we're here for?
这难道不是我们正在做的事情吗?
You're not always there, are you?
你们没办法总是及时出现 对吗?
Sometimes you're not there.
有时你们没有出现
Sometimes things happen and you're too slow.
有时发生了危急事件但你们太慢了
You're too slow, things go wrong and people end up dead.
你们太慢了 情况变得糟糕有人最后惨死
You think I'm some idiot
你觉得我是个傻瓜
out looking for thrills. Look in my wallet.
出门找刺♥激♥ 看下我的钱包
Look in at.
看一下
Open it.
打开它
She's why I do it.
她是我做这些的原因
It's my sister. Jessica.
她是我的姐姐 叫杰西卡
She died.
她去世了
She was killed.
是被杀的
A fight. Stupid.
在一场打斗中 很傻
A nothing fight, but a knife got pulled...
为了一件小事打了起来 有人拿出了刀...
..And she lay there in the street.
...之后她就躺着在街上
And by the time someone found her...
一直到有人发现了她的尸体...
She was 17 years old.
她当时才17岁
A nothing argument.
就因为一次微不足道的争吵
Shooting off her mouth like young girls do, and that's that.
像其他女孩一样随口说了几句话 然后就发生了这种事情
You know, game over, so I try to stop that.
就这样 游戏结束 所以我试图阻止这种惨剧再次发生
I try to help people, just... calm things down.
我试图帮助别人 就是... 让大家平静下来
I helped Chrissy.
我帮了克丽丝
She reminded me of Jess.
她让我想起了我杰西
It was something about her.
她身上的某些东西
She reminded me of my sister.
使我想起了我的姐姐
Hello. Toke, it's me, Chrissy.
你好 托克 是我 克丽丝
Where are you?
你在哪?
Chrissy, where are you?
克丽丝 你在哪?
Sorry I took your van.
对不起 我开走了你的露营车
I didn't know you could drive.
没想到你会开车
I can't. Not legally.
我不会 我没驾照
Where's Sid, Chrissy?
席德呢?
Told you, then, have they? Where is he?
看来他们都跟你说了 对吧? 他在哪?
He's safe.
他很安全
We've had a nice time.
我们一起度过了一段美好时光
Played on the beach, had cheese on toast.
在沙滩上玩 吃了干酪吐司
Just us.
只有我们两个
Me and my son. You haven't thought this through.
我和我的儿子 你没有想过这些吧
How are you going to look after him?
你打算怎么照顾他?
Feed him, clothe him, bathe him?
怎么喂养他 给他穿衣 给他洗澡?
You can barely look after yourself.
你甚至都不能照顾好你自己
What if you fancy shagging a stranger?
要是你跟别人在一起了
Where does Sid fit in then? I'll look after him. He's mine.
那席德又该怎么自处呢? 我会照顾他 他是我的儿子
Not legally. Where is he?
但不合法 他在哪?
He's in the van, asleep.
在车里 睡着了
I lied to you, Toke.
我对你撒谎了
About his father, he's...
关于他的父亲 是...
It's not Calum's.
不是卡伦
Calum's not his dad.
卡伦不是他的爸爸
He's Phil's.
他的爸爸是菲力
He's Phil's?
他是菲力的孩子?
Yeah, nice man.
对 很好的一个人
What's going on? I didn't do this, it wasn't me, I promise you.
什么情况? 警♥察♥不是我叫来的 不是我 我发誓
Chrissy Michaels, we're arresting you... No, no.
克丽丝·迈克尔斯 我现在逮捕你... 不 不要
Tell them who the father is. You bastard!
跟他们说他的父亲是谁 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Sorry! Get off me!
对不起! 放开我!
What are you doing? Get off me!
你干什么? 放开我!
Tell them what happened. The baby's hers.
跟他们说发生了什么 孩子是她的
No, get off, no!
不要 放开 不要!
I haven't done nothing! I haven't...
我什么都没做! 我没...
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么呀?
I'll move in.
我打算搬来了
But there's some things you need to know.
但有些事我想提前告诉你
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up. I won't.
闭嘴 我不会这样
I won't do that.
我不会这样做
I'd never hurt her.
我永远都不会伤害她
You all right, Ellen?
还好吧 艾伦?
Trevor. How lovely to hear from you.
崔佛 很高兴接到你的来电
All right? I can't do this.
好了吧? 我受不了了
I'm so scared.
我好害怕
I was thinking about her coming back. Katya!
我一直想象她回来了 卡帝亚!
In the night, breaking in, stabbing me,
晚上的时候 闯进来 给我一刀
setting fire to the house.
再放把火烧了我的房♥子
Wait!
等一下!
I'm tired of being scared of you.
我厌倦了生活在对你的恐惧之下
It stops.
你主动收手
Or I'll make it stop.
或者我逼你收手
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表