剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Bye, Dad.
你出去吧 爸爸
Hello, stranger! Hey!
你好 陌生人! 嗨!
What happened to you Friday? Too ashamed to face me?
你周五干嘛了? 羞愧到不敢面对我了?
No, I was just...
不是 我只是...
Maddy, listen...
马蒂 听我说...
You seem like a great girl.
你是个好女孩
And you're fun...
很有趣...
kind of crazy!
还有点疯狂!
But...
但是...
...you're just out of a marriage...
...你刚离婚
...and I'm...
...而我...
where I am.
我说到哪了
You get what I'm saying?
你明白我说的吗?
Yes.
明白
You're saying you shagged me
你说你跟我上过床
and you don't want anything more to do with me.
不想在跟我有任何发展了
I think I get it loud and clear, Ash.
我想我听得非常清楚明白 阿什
That's not what I'm saying... OK, no problem.
我不是这个意思... 算了 无所谓
Answer me a question. I'm an old fart, so I'm out of touch.
问你个问题 我老了 可能有些跟不上时代了
What sort of age do kids start having sex these days?
现在的孩子多大年纪开始做♥爱♥?
Why, are you looking for a younger model? No? Um...
干嘛问这个问题 你想勾搭个嫩模吗? 不是? 嗯...
Why are you asking me for?
为什么问我呢?
I was 18 and then I had to get her paralytic on scrumpy and black.
是在我18岁的时候用烟酒灌醉她之后
It was... high romance, I can tell you.
我跟你说 这可是非常浪漫的
But all these lot, you think they started young? I mean, what...16?
但这种时代早过去了 你觉得他们现在更早熟吗? 我是说 16岁就有性行为了?
15? At least.
15岁? 最起码
I blame the internet. They watch too much porn. I mean...
都怪网络 他们接触太多色情的东西了 我是说...
I was startled the first time I saw a vagina. I mean, up close.
我第一次看到阴♥道♥的时候都震惊了 很近距离看到的
I mean, genuinely, I wasn't expecting that many folds.
说实话 我没想到有那么多褶皱
Yeah.
是啊
Kid trouble?
孩子的问题?
Well...
嗯...
Philosophical question, yeah?
问你个哲学问题 行吗?
Is it better to know something you'd rather you didn't,
你觉得发现一些你宁愿不知道的事情好呢
or is it better to have never found out?
还是永远不要知道的好?
Only you can answer that.
只有你自己能回答这个问题
Oi, you lot! Get back in! We don't pay you to kill yourselves!
喂 你们几个! 滚进去干活! 付钱给你们不是请你们来抽烟的!
Hey, what time do you call this?
嘿 看看现在都几点了?
You what? Just a bit tardy. Double standards, boss.
你说什么? 你迟到了 老板 你这是双重标准
Who do you think you're talking to? Joe, I was only...
你在跟谁说话? 乔 我只是...
Jenna's office, now. What, are you for real?
去詹娜的办公室一趟 啥 你来真的啊?
Now!
现在就去!
Disobeying your boss is a sackable offence, Ray. Like that, is it?
不服从上级我可以直接解雇你 雷 这样就是不服从上级 是吗?
Pulling rank.
滥用职权
One of them now, are you? On your feet, come on. Come on, mate.
现在你也成了这种人了 是吗? 给我起来 快点 拜托 老兄
Get up, you fat twat. Hey, I'm big-boned!
起来 你这个死胖子 嘿 我这是魁梧!
Hey! Joe...!
喂! 乔...!
Hey! Joe! Get off him!
诶! 乔! 放开他!
Come on, Joe!
别打了 乔!
You prick! YOU PRICK!
你混♥蛋♥! 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Written warning, the pair of you!
你们两个 写检讨!
And you lot, get back to work! Show's over!
还有你们 都回去工作! 热闹看完了!
You might need a start-up repair or it could be just a loose connection.
需要做启动修复或者可能就是接触不良
How quick can you do it? Pick it up first thing tomorrow.
要修多久? 明天一早就能来拿
Listen, you...you don't go into the programmes or anything, do you?
那个 你...你不会打开任何程序什么的吧?
It's...it's not porn, it's...it's...
没...没有什么色情片 是...就是...
It's work stuff. I just fix the problem, mate.
是工作方面的文件 我就只是修电脑 哥们
Yeah.
好
So?
说吧?
Talk to me. It was nothing. Just a...storm in a teacup.
跟我聊聊吧 没什么事 就是... 茶杯风波(小矛盾)
Coffee mug.
咖啡杯风波
Day to day, I'm too busy to gauge the balance of our delicate
我每天都太忙了 没时间平衡我们这个微妙的圈子
ecosystem, but Holly is my ear to the ground and I've found that
但霍利是我放在你们中间的探子
she's a pretty good barometer.
她是一个很好使的晴雨表
She's nosy. Yeah.
她是个包打听 对
She think you aren't yourself. You haven't been since the accident.
她觉得自从那次事故以后 你变得不像你自己了
She thinks that you're spending a disproportionate amount of time
她说你花费过多的时间
staring at your laptop at something which,
盯着你的笔记本电脑看些
at best guess, is not work-related.
很可能与工作无关的东西
How would you rate that assessment?
你怎么看待这个评价呢?
Six out of ten.
说对了百分之六十
Sales are down 13% on last year, Joe. 13.
去年销♥售♥额下降了百分之十三 乔 下降了百分之十三
Unlucky for some!
有人要倒霉了!
I need you focused. Doing what you do best.
我希望你专注在工作上 竭尽全力
So whatever is going on in your life,
所以不论你生活中遇到了什么事
and if it is something I can help you with, tell me!
要是我能帮你的话 一定要告诉我!
But, please, sort it out.
但是 希望你不要把它带到工作中来
I mean, do I know these people?
我了解这些人吗?
I live with them. They are the closest people in my life. My...
我和他们生活在一起 他们是我最亲近的人 是...
...most cherished people in the whole...world.
...是我在这个...世界上最珍爱的人
But do I really know them?
但我真的了解他们吗?
Does anyone really know anyone?
一个人真的了解另一个人吗?
Husbands and wives...
夫妻之间...
have private thoughts, things we...
会有秘密 会...
we don't ever tell each other.
互相隐瞒
Same as our kids.
孩子们也会这样
Have I got a right to know everything?
我有权知道一切吗?
Have I?
有吗?
Am I God? Am I the all seeing eye?
我是上帝吗? 我有上帝视角吗?
Or have I just found a new addiction - my family?
我是不是沾染上了一种新的恶习-窥视我的家人?
Ray.
雷
Sorry - I'm a prick.
抱歉 我是个混♥蛋♥
You said it.
你算说对了
13%. 13.
百分之十三 十三
That's massive, that's at least double Ray's IQ.
很大的数值啊 至少是雷智商的两倍
That's what you know, but I had my IQ tested and I'm bang average.
你知道什么 我去做了智商测试 正好是平均值
So, what are we going to do about it? Hm?
所以 我们怎么解决这个问题呢? 嗯?
Can I speak to you, sir? Don't worry, you're not under arrest.
先生 我能跟你谈谈吗? 别担心 我们不会逮捕你
Can I speak to you about the reasons why you're here?
能告诉我你来这干嘛吗?
I'm just out shopping.
我是来购物的
You're not here to meet a 14-year-old girl?
不是约见一个十四岁女孩来了?
If I call your mobile now, it won't ring?
我现在打你电♥话♥ 它不会响?
It might...
可能会...
So you're here to have sex with a 14-year-old girl?
所以你是来这跟一个十四岁女孩上♥床♥来了?
What? No!
什么? 不是!
Can you just confirm that that's your profile picture?
请你确认那是不是你的头像?
Yeah...
是...
So you haven't been messaging and texting someone
所以你没有和某个叫嘉比的人
that you believe to be called Gaby
发信息 告诉她
to meet here at this exact spot
在这里见面
to then go into the Brookfield Hotel for sex?
然后去布鲁克菲尔德酒店打炮吗?
No, I'm here to meet a friend!
没有 我在这里是等一个朋友!
I've got some messages here, would you like me to read them?
我这里有些短♥信♥ 你想读读吗?
I'm not here for sex!
我不是为做♥爱♥才来这里的!
"You're a very sexy girl,
"你是个很性感的女孩
and we're not going to just hold hands and kiss...
我们不仅要牵手 亲吻....
when I get you in that hotel room,
当我带你进酒店房♥间后
I'm going to take off your bra, take off your knickers..."
我要脱下你的胸罩 脱下你的内♥裤♥"
What? It's just chat...
什么? 这只是聊天...
You're a teacher... a teacher!
你是一个老师... 人♥民♥教师啊!
What were you thinking? I would never...
你在想些什么呢? 我永远不会...
Your school will hear about this, you will lose your job,
你的学校会知道这件事的 你会丢掉工作的
and you'll never stand in a classroom ever again.
你永远也不会重返教室了
Please don't.
求你放过我
If she'd have turned up, I wouldn't have gone through with it.
如果她出现了 我不会这样做的
If she'd turned up!
如果她出现了!
You're talking utter filth to what you think is a 14-year-old girl
你和一个14岁的女生谈一些你龌龊的想法
you're the worst, the very worst,
你是最恶心的人 最恶心的人
and I'm glad you turned up, I'm really glad that you turned up!
我很高心你来了 我非常高兴你来了!
Can I see your warrant card, please?
我能看看你的拘捕令吗?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表