剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
and I definitely want you to stay away from Katya.
更不要接近卡蒂亚
If this doesn't stop...
如果你不这样做...
I'm telling you now, I want my life back.
我告诉你 我想要我的生活回归正常
I'm tired of being scared of you...
我已经厌倦一直怕你...
...so I'm telling you how it is.
所以我来告诉你怎么做
It stops, or...
你停手 或者
...I'll make it stop.
我逼你停手
I can do that, Nina.
我会这样做的 尼娜
So please...
所以 求你
...please...
求你
Oké.
好
If that's what you want.
如果那就是你想要的
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
So what was the point of coming?
那你还来干吗
Toke, it's half five! 'Sorry to wake you.'
托克 现在才五点半! 对不起吵醒你了
Well, what is it? 'You should check your e-mails. Sorry.'
什么事啊 你看看邮箱吧 抱歉
'Yeah!'
啊~~~~
'You know what I want you to do.
你知道我想你做什么
'I want to see those tits.
我要看你的奶♥子♥
'You love it, you know you do.
你很爱这个 你知道你很喜欢的
'So sexy.'
太性感了
Look at it. She'll send it to everyone.
看见没 她发送给了所有人
You don't know that.
你不能确定
All the people I know - everyone'll watch it...
所有我认识的人 所有人都会看到
they'll watch it, see me doing that.
他们会看我 做那些事
We can get it taken down.
我们能把它撤回
Shit! Shit. Everyone at work, my family...
狗屁 狗屁 所有同事 家人
Send a message to all your friends, tell them what's happened,
给你所有的朋友发条消息 告诉他们出了什么事
ask them to not open it.
让他们不要打开
It's too late. It's out there.
太晚了 这已经发在外面了
It's in their bloody inbox!
这已经在他们的收件箱里了
I hate her so much!
我太恨她了!
Why can't she just drop dead?
她怎么不去死呢
Har, me matey!
哈哈哈 我的朋友
I humbly accept this treasure
我谦恭地接受这个宝藏
as my reward for my villainous life, I do.
作为我邪恶生活的奖赏 我接受
It's a scratched cornea - it's to protect the eye, tossers.
我角膜划伤了 这是保护眼睛的 一帮傻蛋
Oh, my God - have you seen it?
天啊 你们看了么
I told YOU about it.
还是我告诉你的
I know, but have you SEEN it?
我知道 但是你点开看了么
No, I'm not watching that!
没有啊 我才不会看
Me and Rhys used to film everything. I mean, everything.
我和前夫以前什么都拍 我是说 真的什么都拍
If any of that ends up online,
要是被发网上去了
I'd literally have to leave the country.
我真的要逃到国外了
Here's Wendy. Poor girl...
温蒂来了 她真可怜...
You should check she's all right.
你应该和她谈谈
Why me?
为什么是我?
You're good at that kind of thing. It's what you do.
你很擅长这些事 你平常就是这样做的
Console people who've had their privates posted online
安慰那些私人生活被放到网上的人
Yeah, I'm a real expert.
是 我是专家
Jenna wants to see you.
詹娜想见你
Do you want me to come with?
你想我和你一起去吗?
Wendy.
温蒂
I don't know anyone that's watched it.
我不知道有谁看了
Everyone I spoke to deleted it... honest.
我谈过的那些人都让他们删了...
Sit yourself down.
坐吧
You probably hate me for dragging you in here,
你可能恨我把你叫进来
but whilst this online
虽然那些在网上的东西
thing isn't really anything to do with work,
与工作没有什么关系
I don't want you feeling that you need to hide,
但我不想让你觉得你需要藏起来
and if anyone, anyone,
而且如果有任何人 任何人
says anything degrading, you come straight to me, yeah?
说一些侮辱你的话 你直接来找我 好吗?
You know whoever's done this has committed a crime, don't you?
你知道无论谁做的 都是犯罪 你知道的吧?
Nobody should have to endure this, Wendy.
没人应该遭受这些 Wendy
No.
没错
I know.
我知道
I'm on it.
我已经着手了
It's going to be dealt with.
我会处理好的
Did you watch the porno? It didn't come to me.
你看了吗? 我没收到
Didn't come to me either, but I made it my business to see it.
我也没收到 但我想办法看到了
It was quite beautiful.
u200c挺好看的
I'll tell you what...
我告诉你...
If that was me, I'd post
如果是我 我会立即
Something right back, fight fire with fire.
发些东西 以牙还牙
That's what my dad always used to say.
我爸以前也这样说
Unfortunately, he was a fireman.
可惜的是 他是个消防员
Yes.
就这样
It's a yes.
我决定好了
Hello? It's tonight. Be with people. Be seen.
你好? 就是今晚 和其他人待在一起 被别人看见
Don't call me.
不要打电♥话♥给我
Who are you doing?
你在做什么?
Me? I'm being the guy sat in the audience drinking lager.
我? 我就只是个坐在观众席喝酒的人
That was absolutely awesome! You're wasted in a call centre.
这真的太棒了! 你在客服中心工作真的是太屈才了
I thought you were amazing.
我觉得你们很棒
I didn't think you were amazing.
我不觉得你们很棒
All right. I thought you were... absolutely outstanding.
我觉得你们... 完美
One million per cent yes. Well done! Well done!
万分赞同 干得漂亮! 干得漂亮!
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好 女士们 先生们
My dear friend Oliver and I would like to tell you a story.
我亲爱的朋友奥利弗和我要给你们讲一个故事
No, we don't. Excuse me a moment, this is very embarrassing.
不 我们才不讲 原谅我们 这真是很尴尬
Come on! Where's me agent?
来吧! 我的助手在哪呢?
It's all part of the...
这都是表演的一部分...
Mate, will you wait? Wait!
司机 等一下! 司机!
Wait! Wait! Hang on!
等一下! 等一下! !
Gardener's Arms, all right?
去农夫的手臂 好吗?
Wait there. I'll tell you where to go.
等在这里 我会告诉你去哪
We've stopped serving, love.
我们关门了 亲爱的
Is Nina still here?
尼娜还在吗?
She left about ten minutes ago.
她十多分钟前走了
Drive, that way. I'll tell you where to go.
开车 往那边 我告诉你怎么走
It's down there, left at the end of the road.
直走 路尽头左转
Hang on.
等一下
No, no, don't worry,carry on.
不 不是她 继续开吧
There... on the right. Pull alongside that woman there.
就在这儿... 在右边 在那个女的旁边停下
Nina.
尼娜
Hi. Get in.
嘿 上车吧
I'll drop you at home.
我送你回家
Howsdon Street, please, mate.
请去豪斯顿街
All dressed up.
你打扮过了
Where've you been?
你去哪儿了?
Work do.
工作
Work do, in town?
工作 市里?
Yeah, some talent night thing.
嗯 今晚公♥司♥达人秀
Right.
好吧
So you went out in town,
所以你在市区
got a cab home and that took you this way?
打了辆车 把你带到这里?
Yeah, he went the wrong way.
是 他走错路了
I don't think that's the truth, is it?
我不觉得这是真的 是不是?
I think... you wanted to see me. Is that the truth?
我觉得... 你想再见我 这是真的吗?
It's just a coincidence.
是是巧合而已
Did she ask you to come this way?
是她让你过来的吗?
Did she come looking for me?
她是专门来找我的吗?
I'm not at liberty to comment.
我不评价
Oké, take me home.
那好吧 带我回家吧
You look nice.
你看起来不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Sexy.
很性感
Thanks.
谢谢
Come inside, for a drink.
进屋吧 喝杯酒
I've got to get home.
我还要回家
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表