剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I just want to speak to you.
我只是想和你们谈谈
Please!
求你们了!
Wankers! Hey, come on.
混♥蛋♥! 嘿 算了
Insults won't help anyone.
侮辱他们没什么帮助
So what happened to your mum?
你妈妈到底怎么了?
She killed herself.
她自杀了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Coroner recorded an open verdict.
验尸官也没有定论
Because she was pissed and might have fallen.
因为她当时很生气 可能是不小心摔下去的
She had all these mental problems.
她有各种精神病
At the time, she was in a bad place.
那时 她的状态不是很好
Seems more likely to have jumped than fallen.
看起来更像是跳楼而不是跌落
How old were you? 13.
你多大? 13
Oh... It's a tough age to lose your mum.
这样... 那个年纪就失去你妈妈不容易吧
What's a better age, then?
那几岁是合适的年纪?
I don't know...
我不知道...
90, when she's 150.
90 当她150岁的时候
So did Phil bring you up after that?
所以是菲力把你养大的?
Yeah, he was my dad to all intents and purposes.
是的 各种角度来说他是我爸爸
And then...
然后...
a year later... it wasn't even a year...
一年后... 甚至还不到一年...
he got together with her.
他和她在一起了
The bitch.
那个贱♥人♥
And you thought that was too swift?
你认为那太快了?
No, life goes on. I get it.
不是 生活还要继续 我懂的
If she'd been a bit nicer, maybe we'd have all got on.
如果她能更友善一点 也许我们能相处
You know, I'd just lost my mum.
我毕竟失去了我妈妈
I was all over the place.
我是一团糟
And them two were all wrapped up in each other.
而他们两个只关注他们自己
So, yeah, I behaved like a prick.
所以 没错 我就像个混♥蛋♥一样
Probably made their life hell.
使他们生活不好过
But I needed some...
但我需要一些...
bloody attention, some...
关注 一些...
... Iove.
... 爱
So I found it elsewhere.
所以我在其他的地方找到了
Callum was one of my mum's old mates.
卡伦是我妈妈一个老相好
Sid's our baby.
席德的爸爸
But no-one knows that he's Calum's, because I was underage
但没人知道他是卡伦的孩子 因为我还未成年
and he would have gone to prison for statutory rape.
他会因为强♥奸♥未成年进监狱的
Which is bullshit because I knew what I was doing.
那完全是狗屁 因为我知道我在做什么
Plus, he's married.
加之 他已经结婚了
I lost the plot after I had him.
我记不清我生孩子之后的事了
Went... kind of crazy.
变得... 有点疯狂
They'll say that I didn't like him.
他们说我不喜欢他
They'll say that they were scared that I'd try to hurt him.
他们说害怕我会伤害他
But I wouldn't.
但我不会的
I just couldn't deal with him, you know?
我只是不知道拿他怎么办 你知道吗?
They don't know what it was like in here.
他们不知道我脑子里是什么感觉
It was like a...
就好像是...
... Tornado.
... 龙♥卷♥风♥
So they've brought him up as their own?
所以他们把他当亲儿子养了?
She can't have kids, so it worked out perfectly.
她无法生育 所以一切都解决了
Did they throw you out?
他们把你赶出来了吗?
I... met some people.
我... 认识了一些人
One thing led to another.
一件事情导致另一件事情
I treated them pretty badly.
我对他们很不好
Can I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗?
Let me go back alone and broker a peace deal.
让我一个人回去 与他们讲和
If you're not there, they might listen.
如果你不在那里 他们也许会听
What is it you want? What can I put to them?
你想要什么? 我要怎么和他们说?
A visit? An hour with the kid, two hours?
看看他? 一个小时 两个小时?
Anything.
什么都行
I just want to see his face.
我只是想看看他的脸
They need to know that I won't hurt him.
他们要知道我不会伤害他的
They can trust me.
他们可以相信我
You have to tell them that.
你必须要告诉他们
Vouch for me, say you'll be there, too.
为我担♥保♥ 说你也会在那儿
Say I've changed.
说我已经改变了
We said no.
我们说了不行
Don't slam the door.
别摔门
Please, remove your foot.
请你移开你的脚
I will, just hear me out.
我会的 就听我说一句
Two minutes is all I ask.
我就只求两分钟
Who are you? Her boyfriend?
你是谁? 他男朋友?
Where is she? She's not here. It's just me.
她在哪? 她不在这儿 只有我
I'm her boss at work.
我是她的上司
Look, you can't ignore this, Philip.
你不能当这事不存在 菲利普
My name's Billy. I'm a decent human being.
我叫比利 我是个好人
With all due respect, Billy,
不是我们说 比利
you don't really know her like we do.
你不像我们一样了解她
Accepted. She's brought a lot of trouble into our life.
我承认 她给我们带来了很多麻烦
She's selfish.
她很自私
You know, she has no self-control.
她完全不能自控
I appreciate all of that.
我承认那些
But I think the Chrissy you knew
但我想你们所了解的那个克丽丝
isn't the Chrissy that came to your door tonight.
不是今晚到你们家门前的那个克丽丝
I find that hard to believe.
我很难相信那是真的
I realise there's been a lot of water
我觉得已经过了那么久了
gone under this particular bridge,
很多事情都发生了变化
but do you not owe her the chance to at least speak to you?
但你们难道不欠她一个和你们说话的机会吗?
To tell you how she feels, the regret she has,
告诉你们她的感受 她的后悔
especially about her son.
尤其是关于她的儿子
She left him. She just tossed him to one side. She was 15.
她离开他了 她就把他扔在一边 她只有15岁
If it hadn't been for us,
如果不是我们
that poor child would have ended up in care.
那可怜的孩子就被送去收♥容♥所♥了
She just wants to see him.
她只是想见见他
Cos it'll open the floodgates
老实说
and no matter how much you say she's changed,
不论你怎么说她如何改变
I don't think I'll ever be able to trust her.
我想我都没办法相信她
She just wants to see him. No.
她只是想见见他 不行
What's life if we just condemn people
生活会像什么样子 如果我们只是批判别人
so they know that you're doomed.
他们知道自己毁了
You never deserve a second chance...
你不值得第二次机会...
Is that fair?
那公平吗?
Hello, Sid.
嘿 席德
Hello, beautiful boy.
嘿 帅小伙
Hello, darling.
嗨 亲爱的
We're talking about one hour.
我们只是要一个小时
A trip to the local park.
去一趟公园
A soft play centre.
一个游乐场
I'll chaperone, or we can all be there, whatever works.
我会监督 或是我们都可以在那里
It's her son.
那是她的儿子
He's our son.
他是我的儿子
Yeah, I know that.
是 我知道
But she... brought him into the world.
但是她... 把他带到这个世界上来的
Please.
求你们了
For the sake of human kindness.
为了人性的善良
Ssh! It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 没事的
He's not settling, I'd better go up.
他没睡好 我最好上楼看看
Come on.
别哭了
Man to man, can we agree this?
坦率的说 你同意吗?
Here, come on.
别哭了
Oh! It's Ok, it's Ok.
没事的 没事的
Phil.
菲力
Phil!
菲力!
Was this you? Me?
是你干的么? 我?
Calm down. I'm telling you...
冷静一点 我告诉你...
Oh, Jesus! Ssh!
天呐 嘘
Go, go, go!
快走 快走
Everything all right?
没事吧?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表