剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
you might look back on this one day and think, "Thank God."
你再回过头来看今天发生的一切 就会"感谢上帝"
Thank God, because being alive is so brilliant.
感谢上帝 因为活着真好
It's not.
不会的
It's not for me.
对我来说不会的
You ok? -Ambulance. Get help.
还好吗? 叫救护车来
I just want it all to stop!
我想让它停下来!
Everything in here, I want it away!
脑子里那些东西 我想让它滚!
What about the medication,
你不是吃药呢么?
Ash? Like, did you take the medication?
阿什 你吃药了么?
It's your brain not working right,
是你的大脑不能正常运转了
but you've got to let them help you, Ash!
但你得让他们帮你啊
What, in the madhouse?
什么是帮 精神病院?
With the freaks?
和那些神经病们一起?
Please, for your mum. It's got to be better than this.
求你了 为了你妈妈 怎样都比这要好吧
At least give it a try.
至少试一试
Ok.
好
'Once upon a time, there was a little girl.
很久很久以前 有个小女孩
'Her name was Emily.
'她的名字叫Emily
'She had a shop.
'她有一个商店
'It was a rather unusual shop because it didn't sell anything.
'不是通常意义上的那种商店 因为那个商店什么都不卖♥♥
'Everything in that shop window
'商店橱窗上的每一件东西
'was a thing that somebody had once lost.'
'都是人们曾经遗失的东西
'Jenna, I'm not going to lie, this is difficult.'
詹娜 我不想撒谎 这太难了
And, frankly, the duty solicitor who advised you
而且 说实话 那个建议你保持沉默的
to no comment needs stringing up.
责任律师得被吊打
But you've done the right thing, coming here.
但你做了对的事 过来这
So, how do we approach it?
那 我们要怎么解决它
You're an extremely well-respected businesswoman.
你绝对是一个极度受尊重的女强人
Your sister is a convicted criminal.
你妹妹却是被定罪的犯人
Her boyfriend is a drug dealer, doubtless known to the police.
她男朋友是已经在警♥察♥那挂上号♥的毒贩子
I'm going to make a series of observations
我得对那天晚上的事
regarding the events of that evening.
做些调查
I'd like you to listen and then think, if we were to make
我希望你听着然后想想 如果我们要发表
a second statement, what that second statement might look like.
第二个声明 那那个声明会是什么样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I lost my mind a bit... The IVF, the work contracts, but...
我失去理智了 因为试管婴儿 劳务合同的事 但是
..I shouldn't have pushed you away. Can you forgive me?
我不应该把你推开的 能原谅我吗?
Why were you at the police station? What?
为什么你会在警♥察♥局? 什么?
I checked your phone location on the app.
我在应用上定位了你手♥机♥的位置
Oh... I lost it. My phone,
哦 手♥机♥丢了
they were holding it down there for me.
他们在那拿着我的手♥机♥
I know. I know. I know your fiancee is a crazy woman but, look...
我懂 我都懂 我知道你的未婚妻是个疯狂的女人 但是
I am cooking dinner.
我做了晚饭
Let's just... have a laugh...
就让我们 笑一笑吧
turn our minds off, talk all this stuff through another day.
抛掉思虑 把所有烦恼都留到明天
What do you say?
你怎么看
Morning, boss. Morning!
早安 老板 早
Yeah?
有事?
I know... what's going on.
我知道 发生了什么
If it's bad news, just tell us.
即使是坏消息 也告诉我们
The strategy was really simple.
计划非常简单
We don't tell them until we get a new contract, so, which one of
直到拿到新合同我们才会告诉他们 所以
you two blabbermouths
是你们两个长舌妇中的哪一个
couldn't keep it quiet for half a week? Joe?
连半个星期都忍♥不了? 乔吗?
No. It was me. But thanks for making choice one.
不 是我 但还是谢谢你选了我
A couple of the girls were talking,
好几个女孩都在说
saying you seemed stressed out,
说你看起来紧张坏了
so I kind of... hinted. You hinted?
所以我给了点暗示 你暗示了?
Well, when I say hinted,
好吧 说是暗示
I mean I told them exactly what had happened. Oh...
其实就是我告诉他们到底是怎么回事了
I told them to keep it quiet, though.
但我和他们说了要保密
Oh, right, you told them to keep it quiet...
哦 好啊 你告诉他们要保密
Yeah, my bad. In Toke's defence,
好吧 我的错 替托克说句话
you have been behaving a bit odd, Jenna.
詹娜 你的行为是有点奇怪
I mean, people have noticed how agitated you are.
我的意思是 大家都看出来你有多焦虑了
Oh, right, so it's my fault?
哦 好吧 所以是我的错了?
No... No!
不 不!
I'm sorry, Jenna. It was unprofessional.
对不起 詹娜 那很不专业
If you want to give me a
如果你想给我书面警告
written warning then I won't put any... -No.
我不会反对... -我不会的
No, no warnings. People make mistakes.
没有警告 犯错是常事
We all make mistakes.
我们都犯错
How is he? They've sectioned him.
他怎么样了?他们隔离了他
Risk's too high.
他太危险了
It was either that or the other option.
要么这个要么就去精神病院
Ally, can I ask you something?
阿丽 我能问你点事吗?
The men you go for, they're all kind of... troubled.
你爱过的那些男人 他们或多或少都有麻烦
Do you think you can save them?
你觉得你能救他们吗?
Are you just drawn to the drama of it all or...?
你仅仅是陷入你自己编织的一场戏中还是...?
Ray! I'm just saying.
雷! 我就说说
You're a lovely girl and... Lovely-looking.
你是个迷人的女孩 有着美丽的面容
And you deserve someone who'll make you happy.
你值得拥有一个能让你快乐的男人
Thanks, Ray.
谢谢你 雷
Oh, you mean...
噢 你是说...
I know I don't stand a chance.
我知道我没什么希望
I realise I'm lower league but I'm straightforward,
我是阶层不高但我一向直爽
I've got a good heart,
我心脏很好
spot of athlete's foot but no major mental issues.
有点脚气但没什么心理问题
Anyway, it's said now. It's out there. So...
不管了 反正现在说出来了 所以
Let's get back to work, shall we?
我们先回去工作吧
I'm not here to fight.
我不是来吵架的
Yeah? What you here for? To talk. Like adults.
是吗?那你来这干嘛? 谈谈 像个成人一样谈谈
Like sisters.
也是姐妹间的对话
I've been to see a solicitor. A good one, expensive.
我已经去见了一个律师 很好很贵的一个
And she reckons with the story told a certain way
她想到了一种说辞
and with your criminal record, I could avoid jail.
再加上你有犯罪记录 我可以免除牢狱之灾
But you... You're right, they'd slam you back inside.
但是你 没错 他们会把你关回去
So, that's what you came to tell me, then?
所以 这就是你过来告诉我的东西 然后呢?
That you're shitting on me! I'm telling you what she advised.
你专程来侮辱我的吗! 我在告诉你律师给我的建议
She said that's what I have to do to get off.
她说如果我要脱身我不得不这样做
I will take you down with me.
下地狱我也要拉着你
No.
不
No, I don't think so.
不 你不会
I'm a respectable businesswoman and you're not.
我是个受人尊重的女商人而你不是
So, who are they going to believe?
所以 你觉得他们会相信谁
Or... there's a third way.
或者 还有第三条路
Your fella came to see me,
你男朋友来找我了
did he tell you? He wanted money. 50 grand.
他告诉你了吗? 他想要五万
For that, he told me he'd convince you to help me
为了钱 他告诉我他会说服你帮我
or he'd screw you over.
或者他会以武力让你屈服
What is it that you see in guys like that, Liz?
你到底看上这男人的哪点 利兹?
You come out of prison and you...
你才从监狱出来然后你
and you... reconnect with... a...
然后你又和艾伦这样的混♥蛋♥
a dick like Aaron?
搞在了一起
Where's that going to lead you? Anywhere good?
这会把你带到哪条沟里?有好沟么?
I don't want you to go back inside.
我不想你再回去监狱里
I don't want you wasting any more of your life.
我不想你再浪费你的生命了
I'm your sister and I love you.
我是你姐姐 我爱你啊
But that guy, he doesn't care about you and he'll drag you down.
但那个男人 他根本不在乎你 只会拖你后腿
And what's the third way?
第三条路是什么?
We stick together.
我们团结起来
We put the blame on him. The...
把所有错都推给他
The solicitor said the police always want the dealer the most.
律师说警♥察♥们更喜欢抓毒贩子
They will drop charges to nail the dealer.
如果抓到毒贩他们就不会起诉我们了
It's just the way that it works. He'll deny it.
只有这一种办法了 他会反驳的
It'll be his word against ours. We implicate him.
他的证词会和我们相反 我们举报他
They'll search his house like they searched mine.
他们会像搜查我的房♥子一样搜查他家
And if they don't find anything?
但如果他们没发现什么证物呢
They will. Yeah? How do you know?
会发现的 是吗?你怎么知道?
I've bought this gear.
我买♥♥了这个
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表