剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Fuck! Did they agree? They were about to!
靠! 他们同意了吗? 他们快要同意了!
Yeah, to get rid of you.
是 先假装同意来摆脱你吧
Next day they be on the phone cancelling.
然后第二天再打电♥话♥取消
What were you doing? He's my child, I wanted to see his face.
你刚刚在干嘛? 那是我的孩子 我想看看他
I wanted to hold him. So you break in?
我想抱抱他 所以你就闯进别人家里?
What was I, your bleeding decoy?
你把我当做什么了 替你引开他们的诱饵吗?
I used to live there, I
我原来住这
used to have a key until she took it off me.
我原来有钥匙的 后来被她要走了
Chrissy, they're not bad people. Oh, aren't they?
克丽丝 他们不是坏人 是吗?
They want what's best for your kid.
他们想给你的孩子最好的照顾
Oh, yeah, they probably told you what a bastard I am, is it? No!
是嘛 他们还跟你说我有多混♥蛋♥ 是不是 没有!
Can we go? They told me you had problems, big problems,
我们能走了吗? 他们告诉我你有一些问题 很大的问题
and I was getting them to believe you'd changed.
我正努力让他们相信你已经改了
And then you proved me wrong. I HAVE changed. Oh, have you?
接着我就被你打脸了 我是改了 呵 是吗?
Yes, I want him back. That's not going to happen.
我改了 我想要回我的孩子 不可能
Just take me home, please. Can we go?
带我回家好吗 可以走了吗?
Just can we go?! Do you know what, Chrissy?
快点走吧?! 你知道吗 克丽丝?
Maybe you were right.
也许你是对的
Maybe you are the scorpion.
也许你确实是只蝎子
Shit!
卧♥槽♥!
There you are. Jenna wants to see you, ASAP. Well, not ASAP, now.
原来你在这儿 詹娜找你 尽快 不对 不是尽快了 现在就去
Sit down, Toke.
托克 请坐
This sounds ominous.
我有种不祥的预感
I've had a phone call from Trevor Trevelyan. Right.
崔佛 崔威廉恩打了个电♥话♥给我 嗯
Look, I... He's claiming, and let me just outline the accusation
听我解释 我... 他说 让我说完他对你的控告
before you chime in, he is claiming that you were rude
先别插话 他说你很粗暴
and then in frustration you threw the phone across the room.
还抓狂到把电♥话♥扔了出去
I was and I did.
他说的没错
You know Finchams are one of our best clients?
你清楚芬彻姆是咱们公♥司♥最重要的客户之一吧?
It was related to something else, I lost my temper, I'm sorry.
因为一些其他的事情 我没控制住发了脾气 抱歉
Toke, is everything all right, mate?
托克 出什么事了?
Yeah. I mean, I'm not one for gossip...
嗯 我是说 我不是个八卦的人...
Well, I am, but I'm hearing mutterings.
好吧 我是 我这两天听到一些议论
About what? About your new employee.
什么议论? 是关于你那个新来的员工的
You vouched for her, Toke.
托克 你给他做了担♥保♥
Where is she today? She can
但她今天去哪了呢?
barely do the job because of a stab wound.
因为刀伤她基本没法胜任这份工作
Why would you hire someone like that?
你为什么要雇佣这样的人呢?
I'm doing my job, same as I always have.
和往常一样 我做的是我的本职工作
I had one bad moment, give me a verbal warning, do whatever,
我最近不在状态 你可以给我口头警告或者其他处罚
but don't insinuate there's anything else going on,
但别含沙射影说我做了其他什么见不得人的事
because there isn't, Ok? Can I go now?
我没有 好吗? 我可以走了吗?
Yes, yeah, you can go...
嗯 当然 你可以走...
Just give me a minute.
稍等一下
Toke, let's have a catch-up, mate. Come on, it's been ages.
托克 咱们一起喝两杯吧 好吗 好久没聚过了
I saw that.
我看到喽
So... how's Chrissy?
嗯...克丽丝还好吧?
No idea, she's gone.
不知道 她走了
Gone? Where?
走了? 去哪了?
What happened?
出什么事儿了?
Nothing. I just woke up and she'd gone.
没什么 我一觉醒来就发现她不见了
Took my bloody van.
还特么开走了我的露营车
Well... did something happen?
嗯...是出了什么事了吗?
Last night, you must have seen her.
昨晚你肯定见过她吧
Not really.
没有
You've got feelings for her, haven't you?
你喜欢上她了 是不是?
Ok, well, without talking in riddles,
这样吧 我就直说了
I don't know what's going on in your head,
我不管你脑子里在想些什么
I don't know if you want someone else, someone younger,
也不知道你是不是看上别人了 喜欢上其他更年轻
sexier, but...
更性感的小姑娘了 但是...
I love you, Toke.
我爱你 托克
I want you to move in with me, so is that going to happen or not?
我希望你搬进来跟我同居 你同不同意?
Simple question, yes or no?
很简单的问题 同意还是不同意?
Sal, I promise you...
萨尔 我向你保证...
Oh, don't make a scene, you know how I feel about scenes.
别胡闹 我不喜欢你大呼小叫
Four years, Toke. Four years!
四年了 托克 四年了!
Here's a scene. And you won't move on it.
你在胡闹了 你不愿意和我有更进一步的发展
Why? Why is that?
为什么? 为什么呢?
There can only be one conclusion.
那就只有一个解释了
No, there can be many more conclusions.
不 有很多原因的
Piss off! I've heard it all before.
放屁! 这话你都不知道说了多少次了
Sal, where are you going?
萨尔 你去哪?
Sal...
萨尔...
Sal!
萨尔!
This guy from Coventry keeps tweeting me,
这个考文垂的家伙一直在推特上给我发消息
claiming I've stolen his handle.
说我用了他的网名
I was like, hello, Urban Avenger, it's hardly copyrighted, is it?
我说 嘿 “都市复仇者” 这名字又没有版权 对吧?
Get off, what are you doing? Look, over there.
放手 你干嘛? 看那边
A fight. Is there a problem here?
在打架 你干什么?
Have you got a problem? Stop it.
你有病吧? 放手
Handbags. They'll be hugging in a minute.
拿手包打的 用不了一分钟他们就拥抱和好了
Go, go, go!
快过去 快点!
Oi! Leave him alone.
嘿! 放开他
Oi! Stop. You bastard!
住手! 你个混♥蛋♥!
You're dead, you're dead!
去死吧 去死吧!
Hey, stop! Get off him.
喂 住手! 放开他
Stop! Get off him! Phone the police.
住手! 放开他! 快报♥警♥
What, you want some? I can't see!
怎么 你想尝尝吗? 我的眼睛!
We've got to get out of here, man. I can't see!
哥几个 我们得赶紧走了 我看不到了!
Come on, let's go. Move! Let's go.
快 快走 快点! 走了
Help me!
救我!
What happened, Toke? Calm intervention, that's what we are.
托克 刚刚你怎么回事儿? 我们说好只是冷静平和地维护社会秩序
The space for self-protection.
前提是先保护好自己
If someone reports you, they could do you for assault.
要是有人举报了你 你可能会被判故意伤害罪
This could get serious, Toke. We were wasting our time, lads.
这事儿有可能很严重的 托克 哥几个 咱们这是在浪费自己的时间
We can't change anything, we can't help anyone.
咱们什么也改变不了 谁也帮不了
We're just dicks in costumes.
我们不过是一群穿着超级英雄服装的屌♥丝罢了
Toke? Where are you going?
托克? 干吗去啊?
Excuse me, sir, stop there!
等一下 先生 站住!
Billy Tokington?
你是比利 托肯顿吧?
Where's Chrissy Michaels?
克丽丝·迈克尔斯在哪?
I have no idea. She's stolen a child.
我不知道 她偷走了一个孩子
I'm arresting you on
现在我以合谋绑♥架♥
suspicion of conspiracy to abduct Sid Monkford.
席德·蒙克福德的嫌疑逮捕你
I don't know. She's in your campervan.
我不知道 她之前住在你的露营车里
She stole it. Stole it?
她把它偷走了 偷走了?
I said she could stay there on my drive,
我答应让她住在我的车里
but I didn't say she could take it.
但我没说她能把车开走
The parents of the child
孩子的父母
are saying that you went round with Christine
说你和克丽丝去过他们家
a few nights ago, asking for access.
就在几个晚上之前 要求进去
I did. Sussing the place out? No.
是 去踩点儿? 不是
They're out of their minds with worry.
他们担心极了
It's her kid.
那是她的孩子
Really, it's hers, she won't hurt it.
真的 是她的孩子 她不会伤害他的
So you admit you're helping her get the child back? Yeah.
所以你这是承认你帮着她要回孩子了?
No. Access with their consent.
不是 我是去取得他们的同意的
The parents believe that Chrissy might have entered the property
孩子的父母认为克丽丝可能在你在他们家的那晚
the night you were there. I just wanted to help her.
就已经进入过家中 我只是想帮帮她
That's all, she's a damaged young girl.
就这么简单 她是个受过伤害的小姑娘
Do you have a sexual relationship with Chrissy? No!
你和克丽丝发生过性关系吗? 没有!
How long have you know her? Not long. A few weeks?
你认识她多久了? 没多久 几星期?
And you just help her?
而你却这样尽心帮她?
A complete stranger that you have no emotional connection to?
她对你来说真的就是一个没有感情的陌生人吗
Yeah.
对
Talk us through the costume, Billy.
说说你的服装造型吧 比利
I'm a superhero.
我是个超级英雄
Was.
曾经是
Raintown Superheroes.
雨之城的超级英雄
We're...
我们...
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表