剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I want it so that for a long, long time...
我想做这事想了很久很久了
she can't come anywhere near us.
她不能靠近我们
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I used to love her.
我爱过她
We were happy once.
我们曾经也很快乐
Pull yourself together. We don't need people remembering this!
冷静点 我们不能被人们记住
God, sorry.
天啊 抱歉
I still need a yes or no.
我需要你回答是或不是
You have to give the word
你必须给我答案
I can't go ahead until I get an absolute.
除非有明确的回答不然我无法行动
What was... Did you...
那是什么…是你...
What?
什么
Was there a noise?
这里是不是有什么动静?
I didn't hear any noise.
我没有听见任何声音
I-I need the loo. I'm sorry.
我需要去小便一下 抱歉
I'm just going to the toilet...
我就是想去趟厕所
Come on!
快点啊
'Wendy.' I think he's a cop.
温蒂 我觉得他是警♥察♥
Could he be a cop? I think they've sent a cop, Lenny!
他会不会是警♥察♥ 我觉得他们叫来了警♥察♥ 莱尼
What's happened?'
发生了什么
He keeps pushing me for an answer, a definite answer!
他一直逼着我要回答 一个明确的答案
'And? That's what they do.'
所以? 他们必须这样做
I heard a beep, from his body - like an electronic blip.
我听到了从他那里传来的嘀声 就像对讲机的声音
A recorder... from like inside his coat, high up,
一个录音机 好像从他的外套传出来 很尖锐
Iike he had something strapped to his body,
好像他挂着什么东西
and when I asked him what the sound was,
而且当我问他是什么声音
he said he hadn't heard anything!
他说他什么都没听到
'Calm down, calm down...'
冷静点冷静点
What if he's a cop?
如果他是警♥察♥怎么办
'Just let me think.'
先让我想想
Shit.
妈的
Look, it can't be a...
听着 这不会是...
Right, here's what you do.
好吧 你这样做
'I'm going to check, with my mate,
我要和我的同伴确认一下
but I can't straight away, so get out of there.
但我无法立刻回答你 所以赶紧离开这里
'Oké? Get yourself out of there
赶快离开那里
and don't agree to anything
不要同意任何事
...just tell him you've changed your mind.'
就告诉他你改变主意了
Changed my mind? What if he arrests me?
改变主意了?他要逮捕我怎么办
I don't know, just get yourself out of there, right? Do it!
我不知道 赶紧让你自己离开那里 快去
I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
That thing we were discussing.
刚才我们讨论的事
I've decided against, Oké?
我反悔了 行吗
It's a no.
回答是不
I've got to go!
我必须要走了
What the hell...
这是怎么回事
I've made a mistake. I'm sorry... I'm sorry to waste your time.
我犯了一个错误 我很抱歉 浪费了你的时间
I’m sorry! If you need some more time...
对不起 如果你还需要时间考虑
No, I've made a mistake.
不! 我犯了错误
Oh, work's not the problem. It's...
工作不是问题
It's the tedious routine everyone has. Hm.
问题是每个人枯燥的日常工作
Work, home,
工作 家
tea with the kids, bit of telly, bed.
和小孩玩 看会电视 睡觉
Repeat. The only reward being a couple of weeks getting pissed
循环往复 唯一的奖励就是能有几周用来发脾气
and baking themselves bright red in Marbella.
或者在马贝拉海滩上晒个通红
In my experience, people are
以我的经历 人们
far more interesting than you'd ever imagine.
比你想象的更有趣
People have passions, stuff they live for out of work -
人们在工作之外有热情有追求
you know Terry in accounts? Oh, yeah.
你知道会计部的泰瑞吗
Guitarist in a covers band. Ooh!
地下乐队的吉他手
Um... Tommo - fell running.
托莫 越野路跑者
Vicky - fully nude poledancing.
维姬 全♥裸♥钢管舞♥女♥
Oh! I've made one of those up.
天啊 有个是我编的
Ash?
阿什?
Ashton?
阿仕顿?
Hey. Saw your sign about the burger van. How much you asking?
我看见你出♥售♥汉堡餐车的广♥告♥了 你要多少钱
Well, I might have changed my mind.
我可能改主意了
Oh, right.
那好吧
Why you interested?
你为什么会对它感兴趣
Might be, for the right price -
也许吧 如果价格合适
always fancied myself as a burger man.
我总把自己幻想成汉堡侠
"Would you like some sauce with that, love?"
你想来点酱吗 甜心?
The sauce is at the front. People help themselves.
酱摆在前面 人们可以自己来
Well, whatever... How much?
无所谓 多少钱
Well, it's a going concern...
这个得考虑一下
I'd be looking for at least four and a half, five grand for it.
我可能至少要四千多五千英镑
Sorry. Can we talk about this later?
抱歉 我们等会再聊
'Hi, this is Lenny, please leave a message...'
你好 我是莱尼 请留言
Here she is.
她在这里
The police have said that you called them an hour ago, Kim.
警♥察♥说你一个小时之前报了警
Regarding your son.
关于你的儿子
Yeah, that's right.
是的没错
So what's the problem? He's missing.
出了什么问题 他不见了
Missing?
不见了?
Yeah. He left Ally's house, some time in the middle of the night,
是的 他离开了阿丽的家 在午夜左右
or this morning, and we haven't seen him since.
也许是早上 我们现在也没见到他
How old is he?
他多大
I know what you're thinking - she's wasting our time -
我知道你们在想:她在浪费我们的时间
teenager goes out, doesn't come home, he could be anywhere.
青少年出去玩 没回家 他可能在任何地方
Nobody's thinking that.
没有人会这样想
He left his medication. We're worried about him.
他留下了他的药 我们很担心他
He's vulnerable. He's had a lot of problems.
他是脆弱的 他有很多问题
When you say vulnerable...
刚才你说到脆弱...
Depression.
抑郁
Suicidal thoughts.
自杀倾向
One of the reasons I wanted him to
我想让他做这个工作的原因之一
have this job was to bring some stability to his life,
就是希望这个工作能给他稳定的生活
give him a sense of purpose, you know?
给他目标
Oké, we don't usually report an adult as missing this quickly,
好的 我们通常不会这么快公布成年人失踪消息
but as you say he's vulnerable, we'll get him on the system.
但你说他是病患 我们会把他录入系统
Oké.
好的
Thanks, Kim. All right. Is there anything else you need from us?
谢谢你 金 好了 你们还有别的需要吗
Crimes against caffeine, is it, Kim?
对咖♥啡♥因♥的犯罪 是不是 金?
Doing your coffee under the trade descriptions act...
要按照商业标识法对待你的咖啡
Why don't you shut your face, Karl, yeah? Try that.
你为什么不闭嘴呢 卡尔? 试试吧
Told her those crisps were out of date.
告诉她那些薯片已经过期了
Is that the guy you met?
这个是你见的那个人吗
He's not a cop.
他不是警♥察♥
My mate knows him personally
我的同伴和他有私交
and he's pissed off you did a runner.
你跑了把他气疯了
I'm sorry, I freaked.
对不起 我吓坏了
Oké, he's prepared to meet you again. Thursday night.
好吧 他准备周四晚再见你一次
But then that's it - decision time.
但这是最后一次了... 是时候做出决定了
Maybe this is life's way of giving you a chance to back out.
也许这就是上天在告诉你算了吧
Wendy, if you're not sure, you walk away...
温蒂 如果你不确定 你就放弃吧
This isn't playing around.
这可不是闹着玩的
Oh, aye? I'm not here for trouble, Laura.
什么事 我不是来找茬的 劳拉
Nina's not here.
尼娜不在
Where is she?
她在哪呢
Pub, working. Which one?
在酒吧 工作呢 哪家
Gardener's Arms. Right, thanks.
农夫的手臂 好 谢了
She's off her meds.
她已经停药了
If I were you, Wendy, I'd shift away, start again somewhere new.
温蒂 如果我是你 我会离开然后在别的地方重新开始
Seriously?
真的么
I'm worried about some of the things she's saying.
她有些话说的让我闹心
Like what?
比如?
Like WHAT?
比如呢?
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
I want you to stay away from me.
我要你滚出我的生活
I want you to stay away from Florence
别接近弗洛伦斯
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表