剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I can't do that.
我做不到
I can.
我能
Just grab 'em and then let's go!
拿好东西 我们就走吧
One minute, Liz, all right?
就一分钟 利兹 好不?
Aaron, hurry up, will ya? I'm coming, I just need a piss.
艾伦 快点 好不? 我就来 就上个厕所
Will you come on? All right!
你还去不去? 好了好了!
Only say exactly what we agreed.
只说我们已经商量好的东西
'There was a little girl. Her name was Emily.'
有个小女孩 她的名字是艾米丽
Sorry, day from hell. Look at that. Slipped on a banana.
对不起 倒霉的一天 看看这 我踩到香蕉滑倒了
Not a skin, an actual banana some prick left on the floor.
不是香蕉皮 是不知道哪个混♥蛋♥扔的香蕉
Oh, wine, excellent...
噢 红酒 完美
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Jen, what are you doing?
詹娜 你要干什么?
I'm not the person that you think I am.
我不是你想像中的我
What you see in front of you, all of this...
你看到的所有的一切
..Isn't who I really am.
并不是真正的我
All right, Jen, you're starting to scare me.
好吧 詹娜 你开始吓到我了
What are you talking about? Good evening... Not now!
你在说什么? 晚安 等一下!
Sorry...
对不起
Can we leave? Why are we here?
我们能离开了吗? 我们为什么在这?
I grew up in care.
我在监管中长大
The mum that I've told you about, she isn't my real mum.
我跟你说过的妈妈 其实并不是我亲妈
She... she isn't real.
她 她并不是真实存在的
I invented her.
我虚构了她
My... real... mum... was a mess...
我 亲生 母亲 真是一团糟
D'you know, no... I was being polite.
你知道吗 肯定不知道 我已经尽量保持礼貌
She was a fuck-up.
她就是个婊♥子♥
I come from scum.
我生自污泥
And I've never admitted this to anyone but, erm...
从来没和任何人说过这件事 但是
..When I was little, my biggest fear was that I'd turn into her.
当我很小的时候 我最大的恐惧就是我会变成她那样的人
Cos I've got her genes.
因为我有她的基因
And no matter what anybody did, I'd end up like her.
不管别人做了什么 我最后都会变成她那样
Someone who pisses their life away. That's not who you are.
虚度生命 你不是那样的人
I've got a sister.
我有个妹妹
A half-sister. Erm...
同母异父 嗯
She's never been part of my life, not really, arm's length.
她从未成为我生命的一部分 不对 我会和她保持距离
She's spent some time in prison. Prison?
她在监狱中度过一段时间 监狱?
She got out recently and I've been helping her out...
最近她出狱了 我一直
..With money and...
在金钱上资助她
seeing her now and again. You didn't tell me this because...?
偶尔看看她 你没告诉我这些是因为...?
I've done something really bad, Jake.
我做了一些很可恶的事 杰克
To save myself and to keep all of this.
为了自救和摆平所有的事
But then I realised that...
但是我意识到
..Everything that you love is a lie and...
你爱的一切都是谎言
..You can't marry someone who you don't really know.
你不能和我这个你不了解的女人结婚
And you can't have children
而且 你不能和你不了解
with someone that you don't really know.
的人生育爱的结晶
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Jenna!
詹娜!
We need to change our lives.
我们需要改变我们的生活了
And, then, when all this is over...
然后 当这一切结束
..We need to stop working so hard.
我们可以停止通宵达旦的工作
Stop...
停止
..Chasing whatever it is we think we need to make us a success.
追逐那些我们认为能让我们成功的物质
So, IVF or the perfect family...
所以 无论是试管婴儿还是完美家庭
..I just want you. Jenna.
詹娜 我只要你
You, for who you are.
我爱你本来的样子
Nothing else matters.
不是其他任何东西
Right, he's here, he's here! He's coming! Shhh!
好了 他在这儿 在这儿!他来了! 嘘!
I'm rising above it.
我早不在乎了
We're not infants. This isn't a nursery.
我们又不是婴儿 这不是托儿所
And, trust me, you'll get bored a lot quicker than I will.
相信我 你们会比我更快厌烦的
Right on my shoulder blade that was, yeah, very funny.
撞到肩胛骨了 确实很好笑吧
Right, that's it, I'm done. Right, I'm off.
行啊 就这样啊 我受够了 好 我走
I'm particularly disappointed in you, Ray.
雷 我尤其是对你太失望了
Oh, come on!
哦 是吗
I really mean it this time. I'm going, I'm going, I'm gone!
我这次是认真的 我要走了 我要走了 再不回来!
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表