剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Morning.
早啊
Mum, where's my cup of tea?
妈妈 我的提神醒脑茶呢?
It's coming.
来了
Morning. Why didn't you wake me? We did, we shouted.
早安 你们怎么不叫我? 我们叫了 而且是大叫
I obviously didn't hear you, did I?
很明显我并没有听见你叫我 不是吗?
Marty, you didn't roll in till two,
马蒂 你到半夜2点都还没睡
so I thought you might want to sleep off the fumes.
所以我以为你是要一睡解万愁
Hey, where's your sweater? Don't know.
嘿 你的毛衣呐? 不知道啊
Joe, is it swimming today or tomorrow? Tomorrow. Tomorrow.
乔 游泳是今天还是明天? 明天 明天呀
Jess, tell me you've finished that Hitler project. Yeah.
杰茜 你完成了那个关于希♥特♥勒♥的报告了吧 嗯
Yeah, what did you learn? He wasn't very nice? Excellent.
啊 你学到了些什么? 他不是个好人? 真棒
It's five minutes to eight...
现在时间7点55...
Look, I've got to go. Will you be able to drive them in?
看啊 我必须出门了 你可以送一下孩子们吗?
Once the Colpermin kicks in, I guess. It's no worse than usual.
没准等我好一点吧 也没比平常严重到哪去
Hey, Xbox golf tonight.
嘿 今晚用Xbox玩高尔夫啊
Championship, we're having money on it.
来个锦标赛 我们玩押钱的哦
Oi! Dad, that's MY tea!
噢! 老爸 那是我的提神醒脑茶!
You're late, mate!
伙计 你迟到了!
Sam, do you think I was born yesterday?
萨姆 你以为我是三岁小孩吗?
Do you think I was born yesterday?!
你以为我是三岁小孩么?!
Are you watching this?
你看监控呢吗?
Oh, I'm watching. Get him in here.
哦 看着呐 叫他给我爬进来
Ah, the Ford Focus. Most reliable car on the road, that.
啊 福特福克斯 公路上最值得信赖的好车
Morning, morning.
早安 安安
One previous owner, vicar's wife.
前车主是一位牧师的妻子
That car has done less miles than the Popemobile,
这个车跑的公里数比教皇专车还少
let me tell you that! I'm messing.
这你就不知道了吧! 我打扰你们了吧
I know what you're thinking, here's the salesman with his patter,
我知道你们在想什么 又一个个叨叨不停的销♥售♥员
coming over here, trying to bully us
来我们面前 想要迷惑我们买♥♥
into something we don't need or want.
一些我们压根不需要的东西
I tell you now, I'm not that guy, hand on heart.
我现在告诉你们 我不是那种人 摸着良心说的
You've done your homework, you definitely have.
你们事前准备了功课吧 你们肯定做足了准备
You know what colour, model, make you want,
你们商量好了称心的颜色 车型 品牌
you know how much money you've got to spend.
你们知道要买♥♥什么价位的
Am I going to change that? I'm not, am I?
我会改变你们的想法吗? 我不会 我是那种人吗?
I've just come over as a courtesy, just to say hello.
我只是出于礼貌过来 给你们问个好
Marty McLean, I'll be around if you need me. OK?
我叫Marty McLean 如果需要咨♥询♥我就叫我 好吗?
By the way, that Popemobile line, not strictly true,
顺便 那个教皇专车的故事 并不全是真的哟
so don't tell the boss. All right?
所以别告诉我老板 好不呀?
Jesus, Kathy, what you lurking for?
天哪 凯茜 你在这儿潜伏着干嘛?
Mike wants to see you. Concerning?
麦克要见你 关于啥事?
I wouldn't know.
这我不知道
Look, this is a dead cert. Preggers, look at the bump.
看呐 这客户我绝逼能拿下 那个孕妇 看她隆起的肚子
These two need a family motor.
他俩肯定想要一辆家庭用车
If I were you, I'd come.
如果我是你 我就会去找麦克
He's in a foul mood.
他现在要气炸了
His wife went to stay at her sister's this weekend.
他老婆这周末去她姐姐家了
And she's still not home. Oh, great!
而且现在还没回家 哦 这下跪了!
Jase, do us a favour? Just keep them two sweet for five minutes.
贾斯 帮哥个忙好吗? 给我伺候好这两个顾客
Yeah, no prob, what's me cut? How about 50% of kiss my arse?
好 没问题 我的提成呢? 赏你亲亲我半边的屁屁怎么样啊?
You wanted to see me? Come in, take a seat.
你要见我? 进来 坐下
Am I in trouble?
我闯祸了?
Well, he looks the same, sounds the same,
看看 他还是长这样 声音也没变
but clearly, there's something different. I'm not following.
但明显的是 有些不同呢 我没有跟上你的节奏啊
Your sales are down. Five months running.
你的业绩在不断下滑 连续五个月了
Look! You're not meeting your targets.
看看! 远远没有达到指标
You don't seem to particularly care, and this lateness...
你看起来一点都不上心 而且这迟到问题...
Lateness, what lateness? I saw you sneaking in this morning!
迟到 什么迟到? 我今天早晨看见你溜进来的!
Beth. Marty, we did tell you last time, if this happened again,
蓓丝 马蒂 我们上次确实跟你说过 如果你再犯
you'd be on a final warning. Yeah, no, I can explain...
我们会给你最后警告 这 别呀 我可以解释...
Final warning. That is it. Beth's going to put it in writing.
最后警告 就这样 蓓丝会把这个事情记录在案
No more lateness, no more sickies, nothing.
别再迟到 别再装病请假 别再找任何理由
Now, get out there, and go and sell some bleeding motors.
现在 滚粗 去卖♥♥掉几辆那些该死的破车吧
Oh, you get all that, did you?
哦 你都听到了是吧?
I don't want your help!
我不用你瞎操心!
What you said about my missus is bang out of order.
你对我太太讲的话太无礼了
Don't ever let me see you around.
别让我再看见你
Jase! What happened?!
贾斯! 怎么了呀?!
She's expecting twin boys, and I said to her, "I bet that's a first.
她怀了双胞胎男孩 然后我就说"我赌你这肯定是第一次
"Two penises inside you."I was being jovial!
"身体里有两个小♥弟♥弟♥哟" 我这不是想幽默一下!
Hello, JS Motors, Beth Corben speaking.
你好 这里是JS汽车行 我是蓓丝·柯宾
Beth Corben speaking.
我是蓓丝·柯宾
Hello?
你好?
You were called today at 11.33am. The caller withheld their number.
今天11点33分有您的电♥话♥呼叫者对其来电号♥码保密
For God's sake, Kat...
看在老天的份上 凯特...
Jesus! Kat! Kat.
妈蛋! 凯特! 凯特
Jess...
杰茜...
Jess, why's this door locked? I'm busy.
杰茜 为什么锁门? 我忙着呢
What's going on?
你干嘛呢?
Who's in there? Noone.
谁在里面? 没别人
Jess, open this door.
杰茜 开门
Jess! Open the door!
杰茜! 开门啊!
What's going on? We're doing homework. Do I look stupid?
这是闹哪样? 我们在写作业啊 你以为我是猪吗?
Biology.
生物作业
You, get your shoes on, you're going home. Dad!
臭小子 穿上你的鞋 马上滚回家 爸爸!
Look, I've been his age and I know what's going through his mind.
听着 我也经历过这个年纪 我知道他想干什么
Now, where's your mam? Don't know. In here.
你妈在哪呢? 我不知道 我在这呢
Have you spoke to her about contraception?
你跟她聊过避孕的事吗?
I've been on here an hour. Locked door, what's that about?
我这一个小时都在厕所里 他们把门都锁上了 这到底是怎么回事?
If she gets pregnant... I'm in bloody agony here!
如果她怀孕了... 我现在正难受着呢!
It's probably due on from excessive spending. Oh, piss off! Six bags?
我看你难受就是过度消费闹的 哦 去你的吧! 你买♥♥了六袋东西?
They're in the sale. 30, 40 quid a bag. They're half price.
都是折扣价 三四十榜一袋 那都是半价的
That's 200 notes on one shopping trip. They're half price!
你一次购物就花了两百大元 那都是半价的啊!
Half price still costs money.
半价也是花钱啊
Hey. I'll give you a lift.
嘿 我开车捎你回去
It's all right, I'll just walk... I'll drive.
没事 我走路就行 我开车送你
You get her pregnant, you are finished.
让她怀孕的话 你就完蛋了
You get her pregnant, she keeps it, you are done for, pal. Game over.
你要是让她怀孕了 她要保住孩子 你就完了 哥们儿 彻底玩儿完
Trapped.
彻底困住了
Course, you know you'll be obliged to make a go of it.
当然了 你知道自己是有义务跟她在一起试试看的
Might even get a good few years out of it,
甚至开始几年可能还过得不错
but then ten, 12, 15 years down the line, you'll just be wondering...
但是接下来呢 十年十二年十五年 这么一直过下去 你就会想...
where your life went.
你这一生都干啥去了
How you've ended up with this woman who's always ill,
你怎么就跟这个一直病怏怏的女人在一起了
and is never any fun, and...
生活一点乐趣都没有 而且...
and just spends her life buying clothes
而且她每天就会花钱买♥♥衣服
even though she never goes out.
即使她连家门都不出一步
Is that what you want, eh? Is it?
这就是你想要的吗 嗯? 是吗?
I'm only 15.
我才十五岁
Get out.
下车
I'm nowhere near. Get out!
这离我家还远着呢 下车!
What time is it?
几点了?
Hmmph...
嗯...
Oh, shit!
哦 妈的!
Shit. Kat! Katrina!
该死的 凯特! 卡翠娜!
Shit!
该死!
Cab, please, urgent.
请帮我叫一辆出租车 很急
JS Motors. Kathy speaking.
这里是JS汽车行 我是凯茜
JS Motors. Kathy speaking.
这里是JS汽车行 我是凯茜
Kathy, it's... it's Marty. Something terrible's happened.
凯茜 我是...我是马蒂 发生了一件很糟的事
What is it? You know you're on a final warning.
怎么了? 你知道自己被记最后警告了吧
It's my wife, she...
是我妻子 她...
She died.
她去世了
Last night.
就在昨晚
'Very suddenly. I...'
情况很突然 我...
I'm really sorry, I won't be in today. Can you tell Mike?
我很抱歉 我今天不去上班了 你能转告麦克吗?
Of course...!
当然...!
Marty...
马蒂...
'That's terrible, I'm so sorry!
这真是太糟了 我很抱歉!
Is there anything we can do? No, no, no. Um...
我们能为你做点什么吗? 没 没有 嗯...
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表