剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Well, we thought that you'd blown us out.
我们以为你毁约了
I mean, you can see how it looks.
你也能理解吧
No, absolutely.
是的
But coming here, I mean...
但是你这样过来...
Can we communicate, find another time?
我们改天再见行吗
Patrick?
帕特里克?
Oh, shit...
草
What is it, honey? It... It's fine.
怎么了亲爱的 没事
Everything Ok? Go back in. It's fine.
没出什么事吧 回去吧 没事
Another time, yes?
换个时间怎么样
Yes, but you can't be who you are, you have to be someone else.
但你不能以我儿子的身份出现 你得换个身份
Now. Today.
就今天
What? Make an excuse.
啊 随便编个借口
You meet me...
今天
today. Please, it's not...
见我 拜托 这不是...
Today... Dad!
就今天 爸爸
Fine, today.
好 今天
There's a pub on the road to Clevedon.
去克利夫登的路上有个酒吧
The Rose and Crown. But...
冠上玫瑰
as soon as I can..
我会尽快赶来
It's all right. It's a misunderstanding.
没事啦 他认错了
You Ok?
你还好吧
Listen, I'm going to leave you to it when he arrives.
等他来了我就走
I think I've caused enough bother.
我已经带来好多麻烦了
If he arrives.
如果 他来
Wow...
恩
Here we are.
我来了
Here we are.
你来了
Shall we hug or... firm handshake?
我们是不是该拥抱下或者狠狠握个手什么的
Let's just go inside.
直接进去吧
So how is your mum?
你妈妈还好吗
No change.
没什么变化
Sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
She's a good woman, Alice.
她是个好女人
It's a terrible shame.
这真的是太遗憾了
And, er, I'm...
我...
I'm sorry about back there.
刚刚的事真是抱歉
But I haven't told them about you, you know?
我还没跟他们提起过你
A big shock.
太震惊了
It's a massive thing.
这是个大事
And I wanted to meet you, myself, first.
我想自己先见你一下
Is that your wife, then?
那个是你妻子?
Louisa, yeah.
是 路易莎
And your daughter? Charlotte.
那个是你女儿 夏洛蒂
Pregnant, is she?
她怀孕了?
Yeah. That's why I couldn't, erm...
是啊 这就是为什么 我不能...
How many kids have you got?
你有几个孩子?
Other than me.
除了我
Three.
三个
They're all girls.
都是女孩
There's Charlie. She's the eldest.
老大是夏洛蒂
And then there's Emily and Anne,
然后就是艾米莉和安妮
because my wife had a thing about the Brontes.
我妻子特别喜欢勃朗特姐妹
Right. So how old's Charlotte?
夏洛蒂多大了
Er, she's in her late 20s.
快三十了
The same as me.
跟我差不多
Well...
恩...
...we got to that quick, didn't we?
我们这么快就聊到这儿了 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
My mum told me a pack of lies.
我妈妈给我编制了精心的谎言
She told me you were a singer.
她说我爸爸是个歌♥手
A free spirit, you left to travel the world.
有流浪的灵魂 出去环游世界了
It's bollocks, when you think about it.
仔细一想全都是假的
When you're told something, insistently,
当一个人总是被灌输同一个事
since you were a little boy,
从幼时开始
I suppose you...
可能就会
I mean, this was my mum telling me, so, you just...
你看我妈一直这么说 所以我就
So I'm realising, I know nothing.
后来我认识到 我什么都不知道
So, you know, you've got a big house and a nice wife.
你有一个大房♥子 有好妻子
A business.
还有事业
Three kids. One of them's the same age as me.
三个孩子 一个跟我年龄相仿
So you'd better start filling in some of the gaps
你最好赶紧填补这些空白
because, I've got to tell you, right now,
我得承认
my heart is pounding.
我心跳的很快
This isn't how I'd imagined this, you know?
我从没想过是这样的
None of this is how I'd imagined this.
没有一件事按照我预想的发生
We'd better take a seat.
我们还是坐下吧
Robert...
罗伯特...
Fletch.
弗兰茨
People call me Fletch.
大家都叫我弗兰茨
Fletch...
弗兰茨...
You look a bit like me, you know.
你跟我长得有点像 你知道吗
Just a little.
只有一点点
Around the eyes.
眼部周围
Sorry...
对不起
I'm nervous.
我有点紧张
We both are.
我也是
This is...
这真是...
...A little unusual.
有一点不寻常
Yes. To say the least.
嗯 或多或少
Your wife seems nice.
你的妻子看上去人很好
She says you moved back to Cardiff with her.
她说你跟她一起搬回到加迪夫了
Have you been married long? Tell me about you.
你结婚很久了吗 跟我说说你自己吧
Tell me about my mum.
还有我妈妈
Tell me something that'll help me understand.
告诉我一些能帮助我理解的事
Well...
好吧...
We lived in the same street.
我们曾住在同一个街区
Ventnor Drive.
文特诺高速
I was at number 33 and she was a couple of doors down.
我住在33号♥ 她住在隔壁几栋
I was just married.
我那时刚结婚
Well, not just.
不是“刚”
But newish. You know, and, er...
但仍是新婚 还有 呃
My wife, Louisa, she got pregnant quite quickly.
我的妻子 路易莎 她很快就怀孕了
Mr Potent here...
我就是一枪准
And... I'd see your mum through the back window,
而且...我可以通过后边的窗子看到你妈妈
because we had those gardens where, from a top window,
因为我们之前有那些花♥园♥ 所以你从楼上的窗子
you could see right down the road.
可以直接看到路尽头
There was no privacy.
那时候大家都没啥隐私
No topless sunbathing in those houses.
当然也没有裸体日光浴
And...
还有...
...I'd see her hanging out the washing.
我还可以看见她晾洗完的衣服
And she'd wave at me and we'd talk in the street sometimes.
她还会向我招手 我们有时候也会在街上聊聊
And, look...
还有 你看...
...in those days, she had an amazing figure.
在那个时候 她身材棒极了
That face, those eyes and...
她的脸 她的眼睛 还有...
I was no angel back then.
我那时也不是什么好东西
And I'd...
而且我会...
...I'd watch her hanging out the washing
...我会看着她晾衣服
and her top would ride up and...
她的上衣会跑上去...
Rob...
罗伯特...
I had a problem.
我知道我有问题
I've had counselling since.
后来我还去咨♥询♥过...
I've addressed it over the years,
多年来我都试图克服它
but back then, when I was your age,
但是在当时 当我在你那么大的时候
I couldn't keep it in my trousers, you know?
我就是没法管好我的裤裆 你知道吗?
And I... You had an affair.
所以我...你有了外遇
Of sorts.
某种程度上是吧
Sort of.
更像是
A fling.
一次放纵
Well, an affair, call it what you will.
外遇 随你怎么说
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表