剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
'Jenna, did you get my letter about my release? Call me, please.'
詹娜 你收到我出狱的信了吗? 打给我
Sorry I didn't make it to the restaurant. Are you off your face?
真不好意思我没赶到餐厅你喝醉了?
Oh, yeah!
是啊!
I want you to hand in your notice.
你自己把辞呈交上来吧
I don't want to ever see you again.
我再也不想见到你了
Ash?
阿什?
Ash!
阿什!
Ash! Ash!
阿什!你怎么了!
This programme contains some strong language
本节目含有过激言语
Morning. Morning, Toke.
早上好 早上好托克
Morning.
早上好
Er... what time do you call this?
你看看都几点了
Sorry. Home. Chaos.
对不起 家里出了点事
Yeah, we've all got problems, Wendy.
谁没有点事呢 温蒂
My bog won't flush. I'm
我家马桶坏了
crapping in a bucket like the 1900s. It's...
我只能像古代人一样在一个桶里便便
Hang on.
等下
Yeah, I was on the shop floor,
对 我刚在仓库里呢
and if they can't use theirs, I can't use mine. What do you want?
他们不能用手♥机♥ 我应该以身作则 怎么了?
'Wondered if you fancied dinner.'
你愿不愿意吃个晚餐
Dinner? What day is it?
晚餐? 今天是什么的日子?
'Thursday.'
周四
Yeah, Thursday, and what's Thursday, Sal?
是周四 周四是我做什么的? 萨尔
'Before five-a-side?'
在你室内足球之前?
Before? Have you ever tried running with your belly digesting?
开始前? 你试没试过带着吃饱的肚子跑步?
'Are you going to meet me or not?'
你到底吃不吃吧
Yes, but I'm only having a starter.
吃 但是只吃开胃菜
So, I was wondering
我在想 呃
if you'd given any more thought to what we talked about.
那天我们说的话 你回去又思考了下吗
What WE talked about?
"我们"说了什么?
Yes. You know what I'm referring to.
你知道我什么意思
Yeah, I do, but I want you
我知道 但是
to say it rather than talking in riddles.
我更想让你别那么拐弯抹角
It's hardly riddles, is it, Toke?
又不是谜语 是吧 托克
"I was wondering if the delicate matter that was alluded to in
我想知道那天我们见面时提到的
"Our previous encounter
敏感话题
has gained any traction in your thoughts."
你回去又想过了吗?
Well, has it?
那答案是?
Ok. Ok, here's my thinking.
好吧 我是这么认为的
Fiscally, us living together makes perfect sense.
理财角度讲 我们住在一起合情合理
Two rents merged into one,
两份房♥租变成一份
half the council tax, half the bills, blah, blah, blah... But...
家庭税,各种开销等等都变成一半
But, and it's a big but...
但是 很重要 但是
Spiritually.
精神方面
What? Spiritually?
精神方面怎么了?
Yeah. I mean, look at me, I'm good as I am.
是这样的 你看我 现在这样就挺好的
I work like this. You like me like this, so why change me?
我就这样工作 你也喜欢现在的我 为什么寻求改变呢?
Oh, no, don't give me the look.
别 千万别这样看我
You like me this way, yes? Yes!
你是喜欢现在的我吧? 是
But what if you don't like the cohabiting me?
你要是不喜欢和你住一起的我怎么办?
What if that guy irritates you?
那个我把你惹恼了怎么办?
You might think that guy's a prick.
你没准觉得他就是个废物
I think I quite like that guy.
我感觉我会挺喜欢他的
But what if you don't?
万一你不这样想呢?
You might look back on this moment and think,
也许到时候你会回望过去 想
"Yeah, I should have just
唉 我当时就应该
left things as they were because things back then
什么都不做 当时的生活
were pretty damn sweet."
还是挺好的
Toke, I want us to live together.
托克 我想和你同居
This is the last time I'm asking.
我最后再问你一次
Football.
诶呀 足球赛
I've got to go kick a ball.
我得去踢球了
Two men in that phone box? No phone to their ear. Let's go check it.
两个人在电♥话♥亭里? 他们没拿着电♥话♥ 过去看看
Hey!
嘿
Urgh!
呃
They were taking a piss.
他们在里面撒尿
Oh, for God's sake! Who pisses in a phone box?
我的天 谁会在公共电♥话♥亭里撒尿
What kind of personal standards would you have to have
对自我的要求得多低才会在
to piss in a phone box?
电♥话♥亭里撒尿
I've pissed in a phone box.
我曾经这样干过
I can beat that. My mate Bony did a shit on an escalator.
我没办法斥责他们 我有一个哥们 邦尼 曾经在扶梯上拉过屎
In the shopping centre, it was.
一个购物中心里的扶梯
Let's move on.
我们还是继续走吧
Dealers? Looks that way.
毒贩子? 你看那边
Ok, no confrontation. Slow, intimidating walk-by.
好 不要正面冲突 慢慢的靠近他们
Perhaps you boys should call it a night.
你们今天晚上可以收工了
Don't be a dick, Superman.
别他妈惹事 超人
I'm not Superman.
我不是超人
I'm raintown knight
我是雨之城骑士
together we're the raintown's superheros
我们是雨之城的超级英雄
Keep the streets safe round here.
就是像维护下社区安全
This is real life, mate. Walk on.
这不是电影 走开
You don't have to be here, you know. You've got choices.
你不一定要沦落到这种地步 你可以选的
You're going to get yourself hurt, mate.
你是找打吗
Not really. There's three of us and two of you.
不一定吧 我们一共有三个人 你们只有两个人
And we've all got superpowers.
而且我们都有超能力
Superpowers? Yeah, that's right.
超能力? 对
Secret strengths we can call upon when required.
我们需要时就会出现的神秘力量
Or we could just make a citizen's
或者我们也可以实行公民扭送
arrest if we see criminal behaviour. So...
在发现犯罪行为的时候
All right.
行吧
We'll just come back later.
我们一会再过来
Right. Good one.
好嘞 一次完美的任务
What do you reckon, lads? Should we call it a night?
你们怎么想 我们是不是也应该收工了?
Thursdays are never as busy as weekends.
周四比起周末已经算清闲的了
I've got to be up at half six. Garden centre's having a fun day.
我六点半就得起床 花♥园♥中心有活动
Get off! Get off, get off!
放开!放开!
Get off me! No need to be like that, right!
放开我 没必要这样的
Get off me! You're not meant to be here!
放开 你不应该在这里
Get off me! Get away from me!
放开我 离我远点
Forget about it, all right, yes?
别管了 行不行
Oi!
嘿
Piss off, will you?
你给我滚
Oi!
嘿
What are you doing? Stop! Get off her!
你们干嘛呢 放开她
Stop! Help me!
放手 帮帮我
Come here. Come on, then.
过来 快点
You want some, do you? No!
你想要点苦头吃吃是吧 不要!
Drop it. Drop it!
放下刀 放下!
Back! Back!
退后! 退后!
You all right?
你还好吧
Let's get you out of the road.
咱们先离开马路
You Ok?
你没事吧?
Oh, no, no, no. That's a bad cut.
天哪 这伤口太深了
We need to get you to hospital.
你得去下医院
What the hell are you dressed as?
你穿的什么鬼?
I'm the Knight, leader of the Raintown Superheroes.
我是一名骑士 雨之城超级英雄的首领
You can trust me. Come on.
你可以信任我 来吧
Hey. She's been stabbed. She needs urgent attention.
嘿 她被人捅了 需要急救
What's her name?
她的名字是?
Chrissy Michaels.
克丽丝·迈克尔斯
I'm Toke, by the way.
还有 我是托克
How did she get stabbed?
她怎么被捅的?
What does it...? It's a street fight. I found her.
怎么说呢? 我在街上看到她们在打架
Where's the wound?
伤口呢?
Her shoulder. She could bleed to death!
肩膀上 她可能会流血至死
Someone's coming out.
有人过来了
Doctor's coming. Are you Ok?
医生快来了 你没事吧
You can go now, thanks.
你可以走了 谢谢你
How old are you?
你多大了?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表