剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
She accused me of being paranoid and a snoop.
她反骂我是有妄想症的偷♥窥♥狂
Why were you looking through her phone?
你为什么会看她的手♥机♥的?
Doesn't everyone, now and again?
我又不是谁的都看 一不小心咯
I just got lucky. Or unlucky.
凑巧就被我看到了 也很不凑巧
I should have gone round and smashed his head in.
我当时应该像个疯子一样去打烂他的脑门的
New girl seems nice.
新来的服务员挺不错的
Yeah, she is.
是啊
Why don't you pop over - tell her about your marital woes?
你怎么不去和她搭讪一下 聊聊你悲惨的婚姻?
Maybe you'll get a pity shag!
说不定人家跟你来个”慰问之交”呢!
Accident? Oh, look, Jenna...
意外? 嘿 听我说 詹娜
It was totally my fault. No, it was mine.
都是我的错 不 我的错
Mine. It was mine. It was my fault. Mine. Touching.
我的锅 是我的锅 不 是我的 你们快把我感动哭了
Look, I'm not bothered whose fault it was.
我不是在追究是谁的责任
No-one's getting disciplined,
没人会被训斥的
but you're managers.
但你们可是经理啊
You're supposed to be in charge
应该有一个管理者的样子
and you're fooling around like kids in a playground.
而不是像孩子一样在操场上傻呵呵的打打闹闹啊
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起
And don't lie to me.
还有 别对我撒谎
I could have spent a fortune on a safety review.
在安全审查方面我可是花了很多钱的
Just as well you've got the eye in the sky then, isn't it?
就好像天上有只眼睛在看着我们 对吧?
Well, you know what they say -
俗话说得好啊
nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
身正不怕影子斜
Thank you.
谢谢
See you later. See you.
再见啦 再见
If you go for visuals only,
如果你只要影像功能的
two or three rooms, we can link it to a laptop.
范围能到两三个房♥间 可连接在电脑上
You're looking at 250?
大概要250块
And what does it look like? I mean, presumably it's discreet?
是哪种外形的?想必一定很隐蔽吧?
Can you see a camera in there?
你发现那儿有个摄像头了吗?
No.
没有
Are you sure you don't want to come? Another bloody superhero movie.
你真的不和我们一起去吗? 又一部血腥的超级英雄片
It makes the gym sound appealing.
只会让健身房♥更吸引我
I'll meet you after, though, yeah? Text me. Will do.
过会儿见 好嘛?给我发短♥信♥ 知道了
I suppose this is quite common these days, is it?
这两天装这玩意儿一定很常见 是吧
I suppose you get to do this all the time. Yep.
我估计你们天天干这活吧 没错
It's not that I don't trust anyone. Relationships are all about trust.
不是说我不信任谁 男女关系完全是信任的问题
The day I met my girlfriend, I said to her, "Sweetheart,
我遇到我女朋友那天 就对她说"亲爱的
"you ever cheat on me, I'll cut your cheek off."
你要是敢给我戴绿帽子 我就把你的小脸蛋割下来"
She never has.
她从来没出过轨
How was it? All right.
电影怎么样 还好
Who fancies a Nando's? Mum's paying!
谁想去吃烤鸡啊 老妈请客
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.
不要试 要么做 要么不做 不要试
Which great philosopher said that? Hm? Hm?
请问这句话是哪位伟大的哲学家说的
Yoda. Empire Strikes Back.
尤达大♥师♥ 《星战2·帝国反击战》
Mm! Help you sell sportswear, I will!
我会帮你们卖♥♥运动装的
Ashton, isn't it? Ash. Karl.
阿仕顿 对吧 叫我阿什 我是卡尔
Paper wraps stone.
布包石头
I used to have an ice cream man called Ash When I was a kid.
我小时候 认识一个叫阿什的冰淇淋小贩
Whenever he turned up, there was bedlam.
他每次出现都会引起一阵骚动
Kids scrapping and screaming their orders.
小孩子们叫着吵着要买♥♥冰激凌
One time, he refused to serve me for pushing in.
有一次 他因为我插队就不卖♥♥给我
So I yelled at him, "Suck me, plonker!"
我就对他吼道"去你的 傻♥逼♥"
And you know what he said?
你知道他说了什么吗
He said, "I will, and I'll chew it off an' all."
他说 "我会的 而且我还会把它咬下来"
Stayed with me, that.
这事我一直记到现在
Karl, leave him alone. Sorry, I should have warned you.
卡尔 别烦他了 抱歉 我应该提醒你的
He's like weirdo central.
他简直古怪到家了
And avoid Dean too, he's a close talker.
离迪恩也远点 他说话的时候离人特别近
I'm a free woman. It's official! Come on, tell me all about yourself.
我终于正式恢复自♥由♥身了 来吧 和我聊聊你自己
Not a great advert for marriage, is she? Nine months?
她这婚姻算是反面典型了吧 才九个月
I've been on speed dates that have lasted longer than that.
我速配约会的时间都比那个长
Yeah, well, it turns out he was into prostitutes. Three a week sometimes.
是这样 她发现 原来他喜欢招♥妓♥ 有时候一周甚至招三个
Really? That must have got costly. She reckons he was a sex addict.
真的吗 那应该会花不少钱吧 她觉得他是性瘾者
Couldn't keep it in his pants.
就是看不住自己的裤子
I suppose we don't really know anyone as well as we think.
知人知面不知心啊
Just make sure you choose a good one! Piss off!
只要自己选对人了就行 滚开
Last time Ray had a jump, he was on a trampoline.
雷上次的"啪啪啪" 是在打自己的脸
So, how did she find out? His internet history.
那她是怎么发现的 他的网页浏览记录
Schoolboy error.
低级错误
No, no, no, nothing incriminating on there. The opposite.
不不不 那里什么都没有 和你想的恰恰相反
Every time she checked it, he'd cleared it.
她每次检查的时候 他都已经清干净了
Well, you know what they say.
你们都知道那句老话
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck,
如果看起来像只鸭子 叫起来像只鸭子
it's probably your partner shagging someone else.
那应该就是你的另一半出轨了
Thanks for being my first shag as a free woman! Pleasure.
谢谢你愿意跟我打恢复自♥由♥身之后的第一炮 荣幸之至
You will talk to me tomorrow, won't you? You're not one of those guys?
你明天不会不好意思跟我说话吧 你不是那种人对吧
Of course.
当然不会
I can't believe you used to be a footballer. That's brilliant!
真不敢相信 你之前居然是个足球运动员 那真是太帅了
Yeah, well, it's in the past.
是的 不过已经是过去的事了
It's still awesome.
不过依然很酷啊
Hey! If I Google you, can I find you in your kit?
要是我在网上搜你的名字 能不能找到你穿着队服的照片啊
Ally! Look, the only reason I told you about that...
阿丽 我告诉你这件事的唯一原因就是
..is it's the most interesting thing about me.
现在的我没有任何有趣的事可说
You know, cos now I'm crap. Boring.
因为我现在就是一团糟 无聊至极
I knew it. Lazy cow!
我就知道 懒女人
I struggle to let go of things.
我努力去放下一些烦心事
Thoughts go round and round in my head like a hamster wheel.
但我脑子里的想法却怎么也甩不掉
It's the thing with anger,
是因为愤怒
I know it's to do with anger at what happened.
我知道 是因为我对那些事的愤怒
The powerlessness, betrayal by someone I trusted.
我的无力感 信任之人对我的背叛
And sometimes, I'd love to just wash it all away,
有时候 我想要忘掉一切
you know?
懂吗
Pick up a bottle and just swirl these thoughts
打开一瓶酒 让那些想法
straight out of my mind.
淹死在酒杯里
Joe?
乔
I... The disciplinary? Jenna and the others are already in there.
纪律委员会 詹娜和其他人已经在屋里等你了
Yeah.
哦对
Sorry, sorry I'm late.
抱歉 抱歉我迟到了
What's he doing here? I'm allowed a representative. I read up online.
他在这干什么 我可以请一位代表 我在网上好好研究过了
Right. Look, Ray, you're a good worker.
好吧 听着 雷 你是一位优秀的员工
You're a good personality to have in the office.
在办公室里为人处世的性格也很好
But we've got two issues that we wanted to discuss with you.
不过我们有两件事想和你谈谈
How I got to be so awesome and how you can emulate me?
我怎么这么厉害 还有你们该怎么向我学习是吗
Her face!
看看她的表情
Sorry, sorry, carry on.
抱歉 请继续
The perpetual lateness and the clothing,
无休止的迟到和服装这两件事
Iet's start with the clothing, Joe.
先从服装开始
Yeah, yeah, look, mate, none of us want to dress like we work in
我们没人想穿的像伦敦金融区那些人一样正经
the City but we ask for shirt and trousers.
但我们要求是衬衫和裤子
He is wearing shirt and trousers. T-shirt, army trousers.
他穿的就是衬衫和裤子 短袖汗衫和绿军短裤
It's a Whitesnake top. From the 1984 Slide It In Tour.
那是件白蛇乐队印花上衣 是1984年"插入"专辑巡演的
It's a classic. We work on the phones. The public can't see us.
真是经典 我们只和电♥话♥打交道 别人又看不到我们
Please wear a shirt. OK, and, lateness, I've got some dates...
那也请你以后穿衬衫 接下来说迟到 我这有一些日期...
Sorry, just one second...
抱歉 很快的...
Can I help you? Oh, I... I was just...
你有什么事吗 我只是...
Is it over already? That was quick.
已经结束了吗 可真快
I forgot my laptop.
我忘拿我的电脑了
Holly, look, I was playing a game and...
霍利 我刚才在玩游戏...
Keep it between us, eh? OK.
别告诉别人行吗 好的
First of November, the day after the Halloween party, 23rd of...
十一月一号♥ 万圣节派对之后那天 十二月...
Sorry.
抱歉
23rd of December, the day after the Christmas party.
十二月二十三号♥ 圣诞节派对之后那天
Fifth of March, the day after your birthday.
三月五号♥ 你的生日派对之后那天
Am I noticing a pattern here, Ray?
这是不是有什么规律 雷
No comment.
别吱声
I don't understand why it didn't go off!
它怎么不工作了
What's going on?
怎么了
What are you doing? Get down.
你在干什么 快下来
There is something wrong with the smoke alarm. Finn, get down!
这个烟雾报♥警♥器出问题了 芬 下来
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表