剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I never said I was police.
我从没说过我是一个警♥察♥
Then what are you?
那你是谁?
We hunt down paedophiles, we report all our findings to the police.
我们追查所有的恋童癖 然后把他们报告给警♥察♥
This video goes online... everyone you know will see this.
这段视频会放到网上... 所有你认识的人都会看到
So you can't arrest me then, can you?
所以你不能拘捕我 是吧?
No, but we'll be taking all this to the police.
不能 但我们会把这些全都交给警♥察♥
Joe...
乔...
So this is your revenge, is it?
这就是你的复仇 是吗?
This is your revenge.
这就是你的复仇计划
I couldn't tell you. Why not?
我不能告诉你 为什么?
Because I knew you'd disapprove. Because you blame me.
因为我知道你不会同意 因为你责怪我
I don't blame you. You still blame me.
我不是责怪你 你依然在责怪我
We reported him.
我们举报了他
We went through the proper channels. But he got away with it.
我们走了正规程序 但他逃脱了法律制裁
What more could we have done?
那我们还能怎样呢?
These men are not him, Bel.
这些男的不是他 贝儿
No matter how many of these you get, they won't ever be him.
不论你找了多少个这样的人 他们永远都不会变成他
No, but I'm stopping them doing what they did to my daughter.
不是他 但我阻止了那些人做那些他对我女儿做过的事
Those bastards, those filthy, disgusting bastards...
这些混♥蛋♥ 龌龊 恶心的混♥蛋♥
She's my little girl!
她也是我的女儿!
And she's mine too. How do you think I feel?
她也是我的女儿 你觉得我怎么感觉吗?
I'm her dad...
我是她爸爸...
I... I'm her protector.
我... 我应该是保护她的人
OK, yeah, I could have done more, I could have beaten him senseless,
是的 我还可以做一些事 我可以打那个混♥蛋♥一顿
and got myself sent down... would that have helped?
然后把我自己送进去... 那又有什么用呢?
What good would that have done,
那有什么好处
what kind of father would that have made me?
那会让我变成什么样的父亲?
So you just drank it all away.
所以你就借酒消愁
Well, what good did that do ...
那又有什么用....
what kind of father did that make you?
那又让你变成什么样的父亲?
At least I'm doing something!
至少我还做了点什么!
I'm doing something!
我有在做事!
I'm working with these kids, making sure they've got someone genuine,
我和这些孩子在一起 确保他们得到一个真诚的
someone who wants to help, that's doing something...
一个真正想要帮他们的人 那才叫做些什么...
but this, this...entrapment...
但这个...诱捕...
What would you do, what if this guy goes back and tops himself?
你会怎么做 如果他自杀了?
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗?
You want blood on your hands?
你想双手沾染鲜血吗?
If they can't live with themselves...
如果他们管不住自己....
They need locking up, out of harm's way,
他们就该被关起来 不让他们伤害别人
they need their balls cutting off! You know in prison,
他们就该被阉了! 你知道在监狱
they're worse than murderers, they're lower than rapists, why?
他们别杀人犯还要糟糕 比强♥奸♥犯还要低劣 为什么呢?
Because ten minutes of their life, ten minutes of their miserable life
就因为他们生命中的十分钟 他们可悲生命的十分钟
and it stays with those kids forever.
将伴随孩子的一生
Stays with our daughter forever!
伴随我们女儿的一生!
And we did nothing!
而我们什么都做不了!
We couldn't even get the bastard sent to prison!
我们都不能把那个混♥蛋♥送进监狱!
How would you feel if it was Finn?
如果那是芬你会怎么想?
What?
什么?
How would you feel if someone did what you've just done to Finn?
如果有人对芬做了你刚才做的事 你会怎么想?
Well, if Finn was trying shag a 14-year-old girl...
如果芬想睡一个14岁的女孩...
He has been.
他有过
He has been.
他有过
I've seen him.
我看见过
But he's 16, so it's all right?
但他是16岁 所以那就没关系吗?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Joe? What do you?
乔? 你什么意思?
Who?
谁?
Hayley. The girl from across the road. I've...
海莉 那个住在对门的女孩 我...
Him and her.
他和她
I've seen them.
我见过他们
What do you mean, you've seen them?
你什么意思 你见过他们?
What's going on? How could you have seen them?
怎么回事? 你怎么会见过他们?
I wasn't meaning to spy on the kids, I was just...
我不是想监视我们的孩子 我只是...
Spying on me?
监视我?
Trying to find reassurance.
就是为了安心
What kind of man does this?
什么样的人才会做这事?
One who's been hurt. One whose wife's betrayed him.
曾经被伤害过 被妻子背叛过的人
Oh, right, yeah, so it's my fault.
是么 所以是我的错喽
Yeah.
没错
Joe, I have told you time and time again...
乔 我告诉你很多次了
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Nothing meaning what?
什么都没发生是什么意思?
Sex? Come on, Belinda, don't insult my intelligence.
性? 行了吧 贝尔琳达 别侮辱我的智商
People don't send messages like that unless they've...
人们不会发那样的短♥信♥ 除非...
Do you know what? Fine.
你知道么? 算了吧
Hate me. But you were a mess, Joe. You were a bloody mess.
恨我吧 但你就是一团糟 乔 你简直糟透了
And I wanted the old you, the fun you,
我想要那个以前的你快乐的你
before all this shit came into our lives.
在这一切破事发生之前
And he offered a bit of that...
他给了我那种感觉
Did he? Yes!
是么? 是的
So did you scr...
所以你...
Did you screw him?
你和他睡了没?
Come on, Belinda, truth now, no more lies...did you screw him?
行了吧 贝尔琳达 说吧 别骗我了 你们睡了么?
No.
没有
But I wanted to.
但我有想过
And I wanted to kill Marlon Fielding,
我还想杀了马龙·菲尔丁呢
for what he did to our daughter.
因为他对我们女儿做了那种事
But I didn't...
但我没有...
I didn't...
我没有...
It's Finn.
是芬
Please don't show him, don't show him, please.
不要让他看到 不要让他看到 求你了
They can't know I did this.
别让他们知道我做了这种事
Hey, who's home?
嘿 有人在家吗?
Both!
都在
Slackers. Right, make us a brew!
好吧懒蛋 拿点酒来
Belinda, Belinda...
贝尔琳达 贝尔琳达...
You stupid boy! You stupid, stupid boy! Mum! What is it?
你个傻儿子! 傻儿子! 妈! 怎么了?
We know about Hayley.
我们知道你和海莉的事了
Tell me you haven't had sex. Tell me, Finn, tell me!
告诉我你还没和她发♥生♥关♥系♥ 告诉我 芬 告诉我!
We haven't, I promise!
我们还没 我保证!
What were you thinking? She's 13! You could go to jail!
你脑子怎么想的? 她才13岁! 你会进监狱的!
Jail... It's statutory rape!
监狱...那是法定强♥奸♥罪
Finn, look at me.
芬 看着我
You know what happened to Zoe.
你知道佐伊经历了什么
You're old enough... you know what she went through!
你长大了... 你知道她经历了什么!
I'm not like that!
我不是那样的!
Mum, I just like her, OK... I'm not like that!
妈 我只是喜欢她 好吗... 我不是像那样的!
I know you're not, I know you're not, angel,
我知道你不是 你是小天使
but if this went to court, you know, if the police got involved...
但如果这上了法庭 你知道的 如果警♥察♥介入了
It's illegal...they could charge you,
这就是违法的... 他们可以指控你的
they could put you on the register.
他们会把你记入档案的
I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
我很抱歉... 我很抱歉...
You don't see her any more, Finn, OK? You can't see her!
你不许再见她了 芬 好吗? 你不许再见她了!
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
Dad?
爸?
Dad...
爸...
If anyone ever hurts you again...
如果有人再伤害你....
Look...
听着...
If it's the divorce thing, that wasn't my fault.
如果是离婚的原因 那不是我的错
I know I'm a bit older than you,
我知道我比你大一点
but I think if we went on a date,
但我觉得我们应该约会一次
nice meal, say, and got to know one another...
比如 吃一顿好的 深入了解对方
Follow me.
跟我来
Ash!
阿什!
Climb up.
爬上来
No chance!
不可能!
Climb up! Come on.
爬上来! 来吧
Now look down.
现在看下去
Ash, Jesus!
阿什 天啊!
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表