剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Get off me!
别碰我
God, he's been at the pies, hasn't he?
天啊他这阵子可真没少吃吧
Come on, guys! Come on, men!
快点 各位 加把劲
Get off! Whoa...!
滚开 啊
Having a good time, Fletch?
爽吗 弗莱茨
Having a nice day off! No!
翘一天班 不
If Jenna finds out about this, it isn't a verbal warning.
如果要是被詹娜发现了 就不只是口头警告了
No, it's fired.
就是炒鱿鱼了
Ok茅! It's down the road.
明白吗 你就快被炒了
Shit!
我日
I mean, what the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干嘛
We're worried about you. We all are. Well, don't be.
我们很担心你 我们都是 不需要
You're screwing up your life.
你在糟践自己
Am I?
是吗
Well, let's assess the evidence.
那我们列举下
You're shagging around, you're bunking off work...
你到处乱搞 还翘班
I didn't shag her. I was too pissed. So...
我没和她睡 我醉得不省人事了 所以
Fletch, I know you're upset about your dad...
弗莱茨 我知道你♥爸♥让你失望了
Do you? Yeah, I do.
是吗 是
Do you want to know where my dad is? Majorca.
你知道我爸在哪么 马略卡岛(西班牙)
He lives there now. Third wife, massive tits, no personality.
他现在住在那里 和第三任妻子 胸大无脑那种
And that's just my dad.
那就是我老子
I never see him.
我再没见过他
He's not part of my life. He's not part of the kids' life.
他不属于我的生活 他也不属于我孩子的生活
There's no tragedy. It's just the way it is.
这又不是什么悲剧 就是这样而已
Sorry, am I boring you? Yeah, you are.
抱歉 我说的无聊了 对啊
You're going to lose everything.
你会失去一切的
Look, I get it, you're down.
我明白 你受够了
But trust me, this stuff, it's not going to solve your problem.
但是相信我 酒这玩意 解决不了问题的
Why'd you give it me, then? Oh...!
那你给我♥干♥嘛 呃
Mate...
兄弟啊
you're a mess.
你糟透了
I've been there, but try and see it from Caz's side.
我也经历过 你从卡斯的角度想想呢
When me and Holly split up,
我和霍利分手的时候
when she got back with her ex...
她和她前男友复合了
...I felt like I'd had my legs kicked away.
我感觉我腿都站不直了
I couldn't think straight.
我都没有办法思考
Look, all we're asking is that you go home and talk to her.
我们一直让你回家和她谈谈
Just talk to her.
就只是谈谈而已
She deserves that, surely?
那是她应得的 对吧
She's a great girl, Fletch.
她是个好女孩 弗莱茨
She loves you
她爱你
You're breaking her heart.
你伤她心了
Mate...
哥们
Mate!
哥们
You're breaking her heart.
你伤她心了
'Hey, this is Fletch. Leave a message.'
这里是弗莱茨 请留言
Fletch, it's me.
弗莱茨 是我
Listen, you've got to call me.
快回我电♥话♥
It's urgent.
有急事
Neil, it's Caz. I need Fletch. Is he with you?
尼尔 我是卡斯 我找弗莱茨 他和你在一起吗
No, his phone's off.
不行 他手♥机♥关机了
Have you any idea where he is?
你能不能想到他会在哪
It's his mum. Something's happened.
是他妈妈 出了点事
I need to find him. I have to find him, Neil.
我必须找到他 必须 尼尔
Hold on. Hold on...
稍等 稍等
What?
什么事
I need the loo.
我要去厕所
Are you for real?
你当真
Jesus...!
我天
Is he here?
他在这儿么
No.
不在
Don't lie!
别撒谎
Nothing happened. I swear, Caz, nothing...
什么都没发生 我发誓 卡斯 什么都
I just need to see him.
我要见他
Fletch...!
弗莱茨
Your mum's come round.
你妈妈醒了
I thought you should know.
我觉得你有必要知道
Caz, nothing happened!
卡斯 我俩什么都没干
Caz...!
卡斯
Caz, stop!
卡斯 停下
Stop, Ok茅? Just stop.
停下 好吗 就停一下
Wait. Just wait, all right? Whoa...
等等 先等等 好吗
Caz, just stop!
卡斯 停下
Shit...!
日
Whoa! Sorry.
喔 抱歉
'Hi, this is Caz. Sorry to miss your call.
嗨 这是卡斯 抱歉没能接到你电♥话♥
'If you'd like to leave your name and number,
如果你留下姓名和电♥话♥
'I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.'
我会尽快回复您的 谢谢
Mum...!
妈
Oh, Mum...!
哦 妈
Oh, please, Mum.
哦 拜托 妈妈
Help me, please...
帮帮我
Help me make everything all right. Please!
帮我让一切回到正轨
Please, help me!
帮帮我
Please...
拜托了
Caz...
卡斯
So is that it, then, for us?
所以咱们两个 就这样了吗
Do you even love me?
你爱过我吗
Yes.
爱过
Oh, how can you say that?
你怎么有脸说
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't want your sorrys.
我不要你的对不起
I want to know what happens to our marriage, Fletch.
我只想知道我们的婚姻究竟出了什么问题
I invested everything in you.
我为你付出了一切
I could have your baby inside me, for all you know,
我本可以给你生孩子的 你明明知道
and this is what happens!
却发生了这种事
I lost the plot, Ok茅? I...
是我疯了 好吗 我
I don't know who I am.
我都不认识自己了
I feel... empty.
我觉得 很空虚
Like it's all been a lie and I'm scared.
就好像一切都是谎言 我怕了
I'm scared that maybe I'm the same as he was.
我怕我也会像他一样
Maybe I could walk out on my kid and not give a shit.
说不上我也会离开我的孩子而且满不在乎
Maybe I'm that person. I don't think so.
可能我就是那种人 我不觉得
But then, two weeks ago, I wouldn't have thought
结果 可能两周前我还不曾想过
I'd find you with another woman, so...
会看到你和别的女人在一起
I didn't shag her.
我没上她
No, I'm saying, even before you arrived, I realised it was...
真的 在你到之前 我已经意识到
it was wrong.
这是不对的
I didn't want to be there.
我不想在那里
I swear.
我发誓
You said some really hurtful things.
你说了些很伤人的话
And I know some of them were true. I'm not perfect, Fletch.
而且我知道有些是真的 我并不完美 弗莱茨
But everything I have done, everything, right or wrong,
但是我做的所有事情 所有 不论对错
has been out of love for you!
都是出于爱你
I wanted to give you a family.
我想要给你一个家
I wanted you to feel loved and secure and happy,
我想让你感到被爱 安全和快乐
because you'd never had that as a kid.
因为你的童年并没有那些
And now I don't even...
但是现在我甚至不知道
I don't know that we could ever make this happen.
我不知道这还有没有可能发生
I'm glad about your mum. I am.
我很高兴你妈醒了 真的
I'm going to go home.
我要回家了
We could try. We could try.
我们可以试试 真的
We could go on a date.
我们可以去约会
We could talk.
我们可以交流
We could sort of start again.
我们可以重新开始
We're Caz and Fletch.
我们是卡斯和弗莱茨啊
We're Caz and Fletch.
我们是卡斯和弗莱茨
We're Caz and Fletch.
我们是卡斯和弗莱茨
I'm sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表