剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
But everyone calls me Toke.
大家习惯叫我托克
You turn out to be a murderer, I'll be really pissed off.
如果你其实是个杀人魔 人家会很生气的
Ok!
好吧
You all right, Fletch? Nah. Women. They're all mad, all of them!
你还好吗 弗莱茨? 看那些女人 一个个都疯了!
His profile picture is gorgeous,
他的档案照片简直帅炸
but I just can't imagine having sex with a Barnaby. I can't!
但我真的无法想象和明显是同性恋的人爱爱 臣妾做不到啊
You all right, Ally? I can't stop thinking about corned beef.
你还好吗 阿丽? 满脑子都是腌牛肉的味道
Think I must be due on.
我一定是中毒了
Morning, Sarah. Sarah-Jane, not Sarah.
早上好萨拉 萨拉珍妮 不是萨拉
Does it matter? Yes.
这重要么? 当然
Sarah is not my name. Sarah-Jane is.
萨拉不是我的名字 萨拉珍妮才是
Sarah-Jane Rose. It's hyphenated.
萨拉珍妮·露丝 当中还有连字符
Can I go in? If you like.
我能进去吗? 您请便
She's nice Mmm. Apparently she can smile. It was on the CV.
她还不赖啊 至少她会笑 简历上写的
I need to ask a favour.
我想求你帮个忙
Fire away.
说吧
There's this girl I know.
我认识了个女孩
Well, she's sort of a friend of a friend.
也算是一个朋友的朋友
She's hit hard times and needs a bit of help.
她最近日子不好过 需要帮助
I want to hire her as a picker - just casual, not permanent.
我想雇她来做拣货员 临时工 不会长♥期♥在这儿做
Have we got a vacancy?
职位有空缺吗?
Well, we never really replaced Bobby Bigballs, did we?
我们从没真正找人代替 波比·大蛋蛋 是吧?
Who?
谁?
Ronnie Brent?
罗尼·大好人?
Look, Toke, you are the warehouse manager.
听着 托克 你是仓库经理
It's totally your domain.
你的地盘你做主
If you think this girl is reliable and won't let you down,
如果这个女孩非常可靠而且不会让你失望的话
then I trust your judgment. Thank you.
我相信你的判断 谢谢
Oh, what's her name? Not that I'll remember.
她叫什么?不是外号♥
Chrissy. Chrissy Michaels.
克丽丝 克丽丝·迈克尔斯
I hope your girlfriend knows about this.
你女朋友应该知道这件事吧
Sal, Chrissy. Chrissy, Sal.
萨尔 克丽丝 克丽丝 萨尔
Pleased to meet you. And you.
很高兴认识你 我也是
I really like your top. You look really nice.
好喜欢你的上衣 你看起来很漂亮
So, it seems my boyfriend saved you from an horrendous attack.
听说我男朋友在一恐怖斗殴事件中救了你
Yeah, I was lucky he was passing.
是啊 多亏他正好路过
He just appeared in his five-a-side kit and chased them off.
他穿着球衣就出现了 把他们打的屁滚尿流
Shall I get this food on,
我们要不边吃边聊?
then? Bit of chat, get to know each other.
然后唠唠嗑 增进一下交流
Also, there's something I need to tell you. Bit of a surprise.
我还有件事情要告诉你 要给你一个惊喜
Surprise?
惊喜?
I got you a job.
我帮你找了份工作
A job?
工作?
Yeah, at my place. Coopers Outdoors.
恩 就在我公♥司♥ 库伯户外用品公♥司♥
Only casual, zero-hours shite,
很随意 没有强制工作时间
but it's money in your pocket,
但是白花花的银子就进口袋了
if you're interested. Wow, that's...
如果你有兴趣的话 哇 那真是
Unbelievable.
难以置信
He's amazing, isn't he?
他太赞了 我说的没错吧
Like some kind of superhero.
像个超级英雄一样
She's pretty,
她很漂亮
in a grotty, street urchin kind of way.
感觉像现代版的街边乞丐灰姑娘
No, she's gorgeous. That's why I helped her.
不 她美极了 所以我出手帮她
If she'd been minging, I wouldn't have bothered.
如果她是个丑逼 我才不会管
I'm hoping there's at least a blowjob in it.
希望她至少能给我口一管
Just think it's interesting, that's all. Oh, what is?
我只觉得很有趣 仅此而已 你指什么?
You won't move in with me, but you're happy to have some
你都不愿意搬过来跟我住 倒是愿意乐呵呵的让一个陌生人
stranger - young, pretty stranger - living outside your house.
一个年轻漂亮的陌生人 住你家门外
Yeah, key word, Sal - outside.
没错 关键词是啥 萨尔 门外
And it's for a few weeks to get her back on her feet.
而且她只住几周 让她能养活自己
Are...?
你...?
Are you jealous? No!
你是不是嫉妒了? 没有
Oh, you're jealous!
你一定是嫉妒了!
How would you feel if I moved a toyboy into my garden shed?
要是我让一个小白脸住在花♥园♥凉棚里 你什么感受?
Well, upset. My bikes are stored in there.
好吧 生气 毕竟我自行车还放哪儿呢
Don't be jealous.
别误会了啦
Now, this is complicated stuff.
现在这个部分有点复杂
This machine tells you the aisle number and the shelf.
这个机器会告诉你过道和货架的号♥码
You get the item, you put it into your trolley.
拿到货物以后 你就把它放在你的车篮子里
Stop me if I'm getting too technical, or...
如果说的太专业了你听不懂 就指出来
Because it's not.
因为一点也不
Oh... You Ok?
你还好吗?
Mm. Yeah.
没事
So, why the lies about being a superhero?
为什么不告诉大家超级英雄的事?
If she's your girlfriend, shouldn't she know something like that?
如果她是你女朋友 难道不应该让她们知道这一切吗?
Does Clark Kent tell Lois Lane?
超人 告诉他女友了吗?
Does Daredevil tell Electra?
超胆侠告诉他女友了吗?
Does Spider-Man...? Yeah, I get the idea.
蜘蛛侠... 好吧 我知道了
Seriously, how can she not know?
说真的 她怎么可能不知道呢?
Easy. I don't tell her.
很简单 我没告诉她
Twice a week, we patrol.
我们的一周巡逻两次
One night's five-a-side, the other night's pub quiz.
一个晚上是“室内足球" 另一晚是”酒吧问答日"
Costume gets hidden in a box on top of the wardrobe.
衣服我都藏在衣柜顶的盒子里了
It's simpler than it might seem.
这远比看起来简单
You're missing my point. Which is...?
你理解错了我的重点 哪儿uf8f5?
She's your girlfriend.
她可是你女票
Isn't that something she should know?
她不应该对此有所了解吗?
No-one knows.
没人知道
Except you.
除了你
And that's how it'll stay.
以后也将如此
So, Mr Tokington, what made
请问托肯顿先生
you hire the young, fit, female employee, eh?
你为何要雇佣这位年轻漂亮身材匀称的女性员工?
Dirty bastard.
下流的王八蛋
I'm jealous.
我好羡慕哦
Erm... what's with this?
你在干啥?
An act of revenge.
复仇行动
Fair dos.
公平公正 民♥主♥和谐
I'm going.
我要走咯
No, don't park it there!
不许停这儿!
How's anyone going to get through? Yeah, it's obvious.
其他人要怎么过去?显而易见啊
Oi, oi! You two! You can chat all you want after four o'clock.
哎 哎 说你们两个呢!四点以后随你们怎么聊天
Yeah, after four o'clock. Thank you.
没错 四点以后 谢谢
He goes to this premature ejaculation clinic, right,
小明来到了一家治疗早泄的诊所
and when he gets there, the doctor goes,
当他到的时候 医生说
"You've arrived early."
“你来早了”
Oi, you! Out.
嘿 你! 出去
You, get driving.
你 去开你的车
Come on, people!
好好干活啊 大家
Yeah, we're working!
现在是工作时间!
No, Trevor... Trevor! You're being illogical.
不 崔佛 崔佛!你在胡说八道
The product is made in Indonesia.
商品是印尼产的
We're not the same comp...
我们才不是一家公♥司♥...
Oh. Thanks for the lift. I knocked twice.
谢谢你的便车 我敲了你两次门
You can't just roll in when you want, Chrissy. This is work.
别再给我想来就来想走就走 克丽丝 这是工作
It starts at eight, finishes at four every day.
八点上班 四点下班 每天都这样
No exceptions, no excuses.
没有例外 没有借口
If you stay out late, tough.
哪天你夜不归宿 喝的酩酊大醉
You come in with your hangover. That's the deal.
第二天宿醉头疼也得来上班 这是规矩
That's what people pay you for.
不然凭什么发你工资
Abide by the rules.
遵守规则
Words of a superhero
语出一位超级英雄
'..Isn't it? Are you there? Oi!
...是吗?你踏马在不在听?喂!
'Toke? Where are you?'
'托克? 你死哪儿去了?’
Ally?
阿丽?
Gareth.
加雷斯
Gaz. Or Nobby.
盖斯 或者叫我诺比
My friends call me Nobby, but...
我朋友们叫我诺比
Gaz is fine.
但你叫我盖斯就行了
I'll, erm... get us a drink.
我去...点两杯酒
Lovely. Vodka and tonic.
好啊 伏特加加汤力水
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表