剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
You know, the best thing about being teetotal
告诉你 滴酒不沾最棒的就是
is the morning after a night out.
狂欢一夜后的早上我还是这么清醒
Come on, crew! Sales, sales, sales!
振作啊 同志们!业绩!业绩!业绩!
We need to talk.
我们得好好谈一谈
Oh. I don't like the sound of that.
噢 这口气听起来不太妙
Come on, come on, come on!
加油 加油 加油
Energy, energy, energy, energy...
动力 动力 动力 动力
They're dropping us, just like that? So much for loyalty, eh?
他们就这样不管我们了? 还真是对我们很忠心呢
It's not just like that, it's part of a larger strategic review.
事情不是你们想的这样 这不过是更大战略调整的一部分
Right, so I take it it's, what, belt-tightening,
所以 我能不能这样理解 紧缩开支政策对吧
no overtime, weekend cuts?
不加班 但是周末时间缩短
Let's not panic them.
咱们别让他们感到恐慌
Use stealth, yeah? I think we keep it to ourselves for now
偷偷摸摸的 好吗?现在暂时就我们几个知道
and then when we've got better news, we...
等有好消息了 我们就…
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, I'm going to have to take this. Right. Hold on.
不好意思 这个电♥话♥我必须接 稍等
Give me one minute.
一分钟
Stealth?
偷偷摸摸的?
Why didn't you call me back?
你怎么不回我电♥话♥?
'I'm calling you now.'
现在我不就在打吗
So what happened?
到底发生什么了?
Last night, in the club with the lads?
昨晚上 夜店里的那些家伙
'I don't know.
我也不知道
'The guy collapsed, started fitting.
他突然昏倒 然后开始抽搐
'I don't know, Jen, maybe he's epileptic or something.'
我真的不知道 詹娜 可能他有癫痫吧
He collapsed because of the drugs.
他昏倒是因为磕了药
'His mates took 'em, you took 'em.
他同伴磕了 你也磕了
'I didn't see anyone else hitting the deck.
怎么没见你们出事
'I couldn't just hang around there, could I? A month out of prison.'
我可在那里呆不下去了 好吧 才刚出狱一个月
What was it that we were taking?
我们当时磕了什么?
'Jenna.' What was...!
詹娜 到底...
What was it?
是什么?
'GHB.
G毒(液体迷魂药、迷♥奸♥水)
'Look, he wanted it, all right? I wasn't forcing it down his neck.
嘿 是他自己要嗑的 好嘛?我可没有逼他
'He's a young lad, he overdid it, he'll be fine.
他还年轻 只不过服了过量了 没事的
'Just put it out your head, oké?
你只要把这件事忘了 好嘛?
'We weren't there.
我们根本没去那里
'Never happened.'
什么事情都没发生
Hiya. Hi.
嘿 你好 嗨
Sorry.
对不起
I should've called.
我应该给你打个电♥话♥的
I just... I needed a night off, you know?
我只是...需要一个夜晚释放一下
Shut my brain down. I understand.
让大脑冷静 我懂的
I spent the evening watching Dirty Grandpa.
我看了一晚上下流祖父
Shall we get some dinner?
晚上一起吃个饭吗?
After work?
下班后?
Talk things through... or not talk, just have a nice time?
把事情都讲清楚了... 或是不谈 就好好的享受一下?
Sounds good. You choose somewhere and text me.
听起来不错 你选个地方 发短♥信♥告诉我
I've got a partners' meeting
我五点左右有个家长约谈
around five which might run over, so about sevenish?
所以七点见面?
Yeah, yeah, perfect.
嗯 可以
I'll just pop home first, get changed.
我先回趟家 换一下衣服
Sarah·Jane?
萨拉珍妮
Hi, can I... can I help?
嘿 我能... 我有什么能帮你的吗?
Jennifer Moss? Yeah.
詹妮弗·莫斯? 是
Can we come in?
我们能进来吗?
I'm arresting you on suspicion of possession with intention
我因怀疑你持有管控药物
to supply a controlled substance
并企图提供给别人而逮捕你
on Thursday 29th October 2016 at 2:30am
在10月29日星期四凌晨2:30
at the club Amplify, Harness Street, Cardiff.
加迪夫哈尼斯街的放大酒吧
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence
你可以保持缄默 但如果你没有提及
if you fail to mention, when questioned,
之后在法庭上被询问的信息
something you later rely on in court.
可能会影响你的辩护
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你所说的一切都会被作为呈堂证供
We're going to search the property.
我们要搜查这个地方
Are there any controlled substances in the flat right now?
现在你公♥寓♥里有任何违禁药物吗?
No.
没有
Nothing...
什么都没有...
Drugs?
毒品?
House keys.
房♥门钥匙
I'll also have your mobile phone.
还需要你提供手♥机♥
Passcode? 1010.
密♥码♥? 1010
Left thumb.
左手大拇指
Left ring finger.
左手无名指
Are you taking any medication prescribed by the doctor?
你要在服用任何医生开的药物吗?
Have you taken controlled substances in the past 30 days?
你要在过去30天内服用过任何管控药物吗?
Yeah.
有
Right...
好
They have CCTV images from inside the nightclub.
他们有俱乐部内部的监控录像
And they've worked backwards from the collapse.
他们从那人晕倒时倒着查回去
And what it shows them is yourself
录像显示 你和一个女人
with another woman talking to the lads.
同这个人说话了
But the reason for your arrest
但逮捕你的理由
is they have an image of
是因为他们有
you handing over a small bottle of liquid.
你递出一小瓶液体的照片
They're saying drugs.
他们说那个是毒品
And they're claiming that these drugs
而且他们声称就是那些毒品
Ied directly to the unfortunate event.
直接导致了那场不幸事件
They weren't my drugs. Whose were they?
那些不是我的 那是谁的?
I just...
我只是...
I... I just took them in.
我...我只是嗑药了而已
It would help you if you could tell them
如果你告诉他们
whose drugs they were and the reason why you carried them.
那些毒品是谁的 为什么会在你身上 会对你有利的
Look...
听着...
They were me sister's
那是我妹妹的
and she's just come out of prison. She's not a dealer,
她只是刚刚出了监狱 她不是个毒贩
but she... She just...
但她... 她只是...
Ok茅, I understand.
好了 我明白了
Can I make a suggestion?
我能提个建议吗?
Jenna?
詹娜?
Jenna?
詹娜?
"The drugs were given to me in the nightclub queue...
"那些毒品是我在酒吧外排队时给我的...
And because of my state of mind that evening...
而且也因为那天晚上我的状态...
I had just discovered that my IVF pregnancy
我刚刚发现我试管怀孕
Had failed for the fourth time
第四次也失败了
I made an error of judgment and took a small quantity of drugs
我做了一个错误的判断 当别人给我毒品时
When it was offered.
我服用了一点点
Then, in haste and fear of being seen by the doorman,
之后因为害怕被门卫看到
I concealed the bottle inside my clothing.
我把瓶子藏在我衣服下
Once inside the club,
一进入酒吧后
I returned the drug to the person that had passed it to me.
我就把毒品还给了给我的那个人
I had no idea who brought the drug,
我完全不知道是谁带来的
Where it came from or what the purpose of its possession was."
也不知道这些毒品的来源 或是这些毒品是谁的"
I have, um, advised my client
我已经 建议我的客户
to offer "No comment" Answers to any further questions.
对你们之后的问题回应"无可奉告"
Thank you... for your statement.
谢谢... 你的陈词
We accept your right to silence
我们接受你保持沉默的权利
but we'd still like to ask you some questions, Miss Moss.
但我们还是想问你几个问题 莫斯女士
Are you a drug dealer, Miss Moss?
莫斯女士 你是个毒贩吗?
Drug dealer?
毒贩?
No comment.
无可奉告
When Nathan Segal collapsed, you left the club immediately.
内森·西格尔一晕倒 你就马上离开了酒吧
Were you not concerned for his wellbeing?
你不担心他的安危吗?
No comment.
无可奉告
As did the woman you were with,
和你在一起的那个女人也是
the woman you handed the drugs to.
那个给你药的女人
No comment.
无可奉告
Prior to your night out,
你出去的那天晚上
you made calls to a woman by the name of Elizabeth Marshall.
你给一个叫伊丽莎白·马歇尔的女人打了电♥话♥
Was that the woman you were with?
那是和你在一起的那个女人吗?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表