剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
What's she trying to do, make him run again?
她这是干嘛呢 逼着人家再失踪一次?
Hiya, mate. Hiya, mate. How're you doing? Welcome back. You look well. Cheers.
嗨 伙计 嗨 哥们 怎么样? 欢迎回来 看起来不错嘛 你也是
Dave. Mike.
戴夫 麦克
I'm glad you're safe, mate.
很高兴你没事 哥们
You put this one through hell.
你让她受了不少折磨啊
Dave just wanted to see the place again, see everyone. Is that all right?
戴夫就是想再过来这看看 看看大家 可以吗?
Yeah, course it is. Reacquaint yourself, then come through, we'll have a coffee.
当然了 跟大家打打招呼吧 然后过来跟我一起喝杯咖啡
Sorry about Alison, she's losing her mind. Aren't we all?
很抱歉艾莉森那个样子 她疯了 我们不都是吗?
We had a massive row - massive. She stormed out, I had no idea...
我们大吵了一架 吵得挺凶的 她摔门而出 我也不知道...
She threatened my job.
她威胁要炒我鱿鱼
I know. She threatened mine, as well.
我知道 她也这么威胁我了
Told me that I wasn't going to see the kids again. But it's all lies, she's just... she's just hurt.
她还说不会让我见到孩子们 不过这都不是真的 她只是...只是受到了伤害而已
This whole thing's a...
整个这件事...
Beth...
蓓丝...
I've got to be honest with you, I'm really struggling here.
我必须对你坦白 我真的很纠结
All I can think about is you and him.
我满脑子都是你们俩
It feels like I'm just waiting for the inevitable.
感觉好像我只是在等待不可避免的事情发生
Waiting for you... waiting for you to tell me that it's over.
等着你...等着你告诉我一切都结束了
You know how I feel about you.
你知道我对你的感觉
Well, then why's my stomach churning? Why do I constantly feel like
那为什么我胃里翻江倒海? 为什么我一直觉得
something really terrible is happening?
会有很糟的事情发生?
I miss you.
我想你
Bye.
再见
Are you going somewhere nice? Oh, we're only going the Angel.
你们会去什么好地方吗? 哦 只是去安格尔而已
Maybe get a bite beforehand have a girlie natter. It'll good for her to get out make up for lost time.
可能去之前先吃点东西 聊聊天 她出去转转挺好的 留给我和女儿弥补以前的时间
Right, so we ready to rock? Have a good night and be good for your dad.
准备好出发了吗? 玩的开心表现好一点哦
I will. And your nan. Seeya.
我会的 你也是奶奶 回见
Thanks for this, Emma. I owe you. What are friends for?
这次真是谢谢你了 艾玛 我欠你个人情 朋友就应该互相帮助嘛
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
你准备告诉我到底怎么了吗?
It's complicated.
太复杂了
He was gone a long time, but I'm going to sort it out.
他离开的时间太久了 不过我会慢慢理清楚的
Seeya. Seeya.
回见 回见
You look beautiful. So do you!
你看起来真没 你也是!
So, you wanted to talk.
你说想谈谈
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm never going to leave you.
我永远不会离开你
Hiya.
嗨
Where's your mum?
你妈妈呢?
She's gone. What? She's supposed to be staying with you.
她走了 什么? 她应该和你在一起的啊
Yeah, like I'm a child, aye? Like she's baby-sitting me.
是啊 好像我还是个孩子 哈? 好像她还得看着我似的
They're my kids. Dave, you had a breakdown.
他们是我的孩子 戴夫 你精神状态不好
This is MY house.
这是我的房♥子
I bought it.
是我买♥♥的
The pictures on the walls - I chose them.
墙上的画也是我选的
Clothes upstairs in the wardrobe upstairs - MY clothes.
楼上衣柜里的也都是我的衣服
CDs? Oh, mine. Oh, mine!
CD? 哦 我的 都是我的!
Right, Dave. I'm calling Gina and getting her to come back for you... I'm not going nowhere.
好吧 戴夫 我这就给吉娜打电♥话♥让她回来接你... 我哪也不去
This is MY house. It's mine.
这是我家 我的
And you can't tell me that I can't be here, Beth.
你不能跟我说我不能呆在这 蓓丝
You can't tell me that I can't stay with my girls. You can't do that.
你不能跟我说我不能和我的女儿们呆在一起 你不能
Dave, you walked out... I was ill. You can't expect just to walk back in... I'm your husband.
你离开了... 我病了 你不能指望着就这么回来... 我是你丈夫
.. like nothing happened. You should be happy.
..好像什么都没发生一样 你应该高兴才是
You should be relieved that I'm not dead - but you're not, are you? No.
我没死你应该松一口气才对 但是你并没有 是不是?并没有
No, because me coming back's made a mess of things, hasn't it?
没有 因为我回来让事情变得一团糟 是不是?
Me coming back's screwed up all your plans. Meaning? Don't lie to me.
我回来搅乱你所有的计划 你什么意思? 别跟我撒谎
I'm not. Don't fucking lie to me, Beth. Dave, You're scaring me.
我没有 别他妈的骗我 蓓丝 戴夫 你吓到我了
How's Mike?
麦克怎么样?
Hm?
恩?
If I come close enough, will I be able to smell the sex? Dave.
如果我走近一点 会不会闻到你们奸♥情♥的味道? 戴夫
She told you, then?
她告诉你了?
Mike Hill. Wow.
麦克 豪尔 哇
How long did you give me? Hey?
你给了我多长时间? 嘿?
Six months? A year? No, don't you dare. DON'T YOU DARE.
6个月? 1年? 别说了 你凭什么 凭什么这么说
You couldn't even ring! You couldn't even let us know you were alive!
你连个电♥话♥都不打! 你甚至都不让我们知道你还活着!
Mike Hill, a family man. What does that make you? It makes you a home wrecker. You can't...
麦克 豪尔 有妇之夫 那你是什么? 你就是个小三啊 你不能...
Mike Hill, a family man. What does that make you? It makes you a home wrecker. You can't...
麦克 豪尔 有妇之夫 那你是什么? 你就是个小三啊 你不能...
No, because you were too busy picking fruit...
因为你忙着摘水果...
Mike Hill, a family man. What does that make you? It makes you a home wrecker. You can't...
麦克 豪尔 有妇之夫 那你是什么? 你就是个小三啊 你不能...
Admit it, you didn't want me back.
承认吧 你不想我回来
Part of you wishes that I'd turned up dead, so that you could be with him. No. No.
你有一点希望我是死了 这样你就可以和他在一起了 不 不
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
I... It's... Dave, you were gone.
我...这...戴夫 你走了啊
Simple question, Beth.
很简单的问题 蓓丝
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him? That arrogant prick that drove me into the ground... You can't blame Mike.
你爱他吗? 那个让我跌入谷底的傲慢的混♥蛋♥... 你不能怪麦克
He was trying to run a business. You can't blame him for what happened to you.
他是在经营生意 你不能把自己身上发生的事情怪在他头上
DO YOU LOVE HIM?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Where you going? What do you care?
你去哪? 你管得着么?
Please, stop. No, Dave. Get out of my way. No.
求你了 别这样 别 戴夫 别挡路 不
Dave. Don't, please. Get out of my way. Dave!
戴夫 不要 求你了 别挡路 戴夫!
Please, don't walk out. Don't walk out.
求你不要离开 别离开
Dave, please don't storm off. Don't storm off. Where are you going?
戴夫 求你不要就这么走了 你要去哪呢?
Dave, please - for the girls. Don't go away, don't.
戴夫 求求你-为了孩子们 别走了
They can't handle any more. They're so happy that you're back.
她们再也受不了了 你回来了她们那么高兴
Why are you doing this? Dave, you're going to break their hearts. Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样? 戴夫 你这样她们会心碎的 你为什么要这样做?
Because I still love you.
因为我还爱你
Because I still want you.
因为我还想要你
I look at you and I just want to hold you.
我看着你就想抱住你
You're my wife.
你是我妻子
I still love you. Yeah?
我还爱着你 知道吗?
I still love you.
我还爱着你
You went away.
可是你走了
You went away.
你离开了我们
You went away!
你抛弃了我们!
His name's Gareth. Mm? He seems really nice.
他叫加洛斯 恩? 他看上去很不错
I'm finally going to meet him in person, tonight.
今晚我终于能见到他真人啦
N'aww. He seems sweet.
他看起来挺好的
Has he always been a man?
他一直是个男的吗?
No, look. Look, he's got very, very feminine cheekbones. Look. Oh, yeah.
不是 你看啊 他这个颧骨多女性化 看 哦 是哦
Mr Stevenson. Kathy, my soninlaw free?
史蒂文森先生 凯茜 我女婿有时间吗?
Jack! Sit down. I haven't got long, so I'll be direct.
杰克! 坐下 我没多少时间 所以直说了
Enjoying yourself?
你挺享受的?
Sitting behind that desk - king of all you survey?
坐在那张桌子后面-管理着所有人?
Listen, Jack... Shut it.
听我说 杰克... 闭嘴
You're there because I put you there, as majority owner of this business
你坐在这个位置是因为我让你坐上去的 作为这家店的大股东
I can just as easily remove you.
我轻而易举就能把你换掉
That some kind of threat? Yeah, it is a bloody threat.
你这是在威胁我? 是啊 我就是在他妈的威胁你
Sort your marriage out.
整理好你的婚姻
She's your daughter, I understand that you don't want
她是你女儿 我明白你不想
to see her getting hurt, but I really... She's the best thing that ever happened to you.
看到她受伤害 但我真的... 遇见她是你这辈子最大的福分了
Who were you before, Mike? Who were you?
你之前是谁啊 麦克? 你之前是什么样?
Flash salesman from the arse end of Manchester...
曼彻斯特边缘的一个小小的销♥售♥员...
and now you've got all this.
现在你拥有了这一切
You've got years of love, two great kids - she gave you all that.
她关心你爱护你 给你生了两个乖孩子-这一切都是她给你的
You ungrateful little prick.
你个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
But you're on wife three, aren't you?
你现在这是第三个老婆了 是吧?
So what happened to the other two, Jack? Why didn't they work out?
那前两任呢 杰克? 为什么和她们不能过下去?
We're all going away on the boat in spring,
春天的时候我们会一起坐船出去
why don't you join us?
你也一起来吧?
Proper break - get away from it all.
适当的休息-逃离这一切
Word to the wise...
是聪明人的话就听着...
You can toss it all away, you know go for the new...
你可以不顾一切 去追寻新的什么...
.. but when it all shakes out,
...但到最后尘埃落定
you won't be any happier than you are now.
你也不会比现在幸福到哪去
You stay loyal to her...
你跟她好好过...
.. and I'll stay loyal to you.
...我也会让你好过的
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表