剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
You sleeping rough?
你是露宿街头?
Look, mate, I'm fine, all right?
哥们 我挺好的
Thanks for helping, but...
谢谢你帮了我 但是
Chrissy Michaels!
克丽丝·迈克尔斯在吗
I've said I'm sorry. I know what you said. I'm not interested.
我都说了对不起了 我记得 但是我不在乎了
Look, I'm not a druggie, Ok?
我不是个瘾君子
Are you? Pills, fine. Powder, now and again.
你不是么 嗑药 可以 偶尔吸个粉也行
But tinfoil and tubes? I'm not a druggie.
但锡纸和橡胶管? 我不是瘾君子
You don't get to choose. Once you start on that shit...
你没有选择的权利 一旦你沾上那玩意儿
It just...
它只不过
It helps me turn my brain off.
它能让我的大脑停机
Ok.
行吧
Well, you turn your brain off. I'm going to take your advice.
既然你的大脑停机了 我就接受你的建议
I'm out of a shitty marriage.
我刚逃离一段悲惨的婚姻
I'm young, I'm pretty. I just need some easy, uncomplicated fun.
我还年轻漂亮 我需要的只是一些简单的娱乐
I think that's a good idea.
这是个好想法
Mate. Let me buy you a drink. TFI Friday. Woo, woo!
嘿 我请你出去喝酒吧 终于到周五了 耶
I can't, mate. I've got something I need to do.
算了 我还有事
Don't take this the wrong way, but you can't stay.
别误会我的话 你不能呆在我家
Well, you can stay but I need to go out.
其实你可以留下来但是我要出去
What? Where?
什么?去哪里?
There's this lad at work that's leaving and the rest of them
公♥司♥里有个人要走了 大家想给他
want to do a leaving do,
办个欢送仪式
but they know my feelings about leaving do so, as a compromise,
但是他们知道我不喜欢欢送 所以
I said I'd pop in for a drink at the end. So let's both go.
为了让所有人满意我跟他们说我会去喝一杯 我也要去
You don't know anyone. Why would you want to come to a work do
你谁都不认得 你去那干嘛
full of people you don't know? I know you.
全是陌生人? 我认得你啊
Fine! I'll go home on my own on a Friday night.
好吧!今天我回自己家行了吧 在周五晚上
Remember me?
记得我吗?
Superhero.
超级英雄
Where's your cossie? Night off.
你那套衣服呢? 今晚不上班
And yet here you are.
但你却在这里
Ta-da!
嗒哒
Yeah, I was just passing and...
其实我就路过然后
Shit, it's crap. I came looking for you.
全他妈是废话 我就是过来找你的
How's the wound? Painful.
伤口恢复的怎么样? 还疼着呢
14 stitches.
缝了14针
Oof! 14 stitches?
天哪!14针
I fell off a trampoline once. That was 12 stitches.
我有次从蹦床上掉下来才缝了12针
Whacked my head on a kitchen cupboard. That was five stitches.
还有一次撞到厨房♥的橱柜了 缝了9针
Can I buy you a cup of tea?
要不然我请你喝杯茶
Or something stronger.
或者喝点酒?
Look, mate, I'm not going to shag you, all right?
听着 哥们 我不会和你上♥床♥的 知道吗?
All right, that's good to know.
好吧 谢谢你告诉我
Some food, then? So we can talk?
吃点东西吧 边吃边聊?
Shouldn't you wear a cape?
你不应该穿个斗篷吗
Capes aren't practical. Get snagged on things.
斗篷太不实用了 会挂到东西
Neither are net guns. I used to have one. Fired it the wrong way,
网枪也不好用 我原来用过 结果弄巧成拙
ended up having to get the cops to cut me out, which...
最后还得让警♥察♥把网剪开我才能出来
Yeah. So this is what you do, is it? Like, this is your job?
是吗 你就是干这行的? 这就是你本职工作?
No. I'm a warehouse manager.
不是 我是个仓库管♥理♥员♥
Even Clark Kent had a real job.
就算是超人也有正式工作啊
There's a few of us.
我们这类人不算少
We keep the streets calm,
我们维护街头秩序
break up fights, confront troublemakers.
调节争端 打击罪犯
Just make people think about what they're doing.
仅仅是让大家思考自己所做的事而已
It's like a service to society.
就像是在回报社会
Right.
是啊
Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't look very tough.
别理解错了 你看起来不像是强壮的人
I mean, you're not even muscly.
我是说 你的肌肉可算不上发达
Strength can be mental as well as physical.
力量可以是肢体方面的也可以是精神方面的
So how did you get into it?
所以你怎么入了这一行的?
I...
我..
..Got tired of people behaving badly and getting away with it.
厌倦了人们做了坏事却能逃脱制裁
Cos everyone's afraid.
每个人都害怕坏人
Everyone looks away and I thought to myself,
每个人对恶行都视而不见 我就想
they need someone to not be afraid, to not look away.
人们需要一个不害怕的人 一个敢于正视恶行的人
Who's Sid?
席德是谁?
An ex. I didn't treat him as well as I should have, so...
前男友 我对他还不够好 所以...
So how long have you been on the streets? A few months.
你在街上住了多久了? 几个月了
Do your family know? Do they care?
你家人知道吗? 他们会关心吗?
Do you manage to eat Ok?
你能吃饱吧?
No. You wash?
不能 你梳洗吗?
You saying I stink?
你是说我有臭味?
No. There's hostels.
不是 外面有青年旅馆之类的啊
Yeah. They're shit.
没错 简直垃圾
And last night, the fight,
那天晚上的斗殴
how often does that sort of thing happen?
那种事情多久发生一次?
I stole someone's spot to sleep.
我占了别人睡觉的地方
It's a good place, dry.
很棒的地儿 很干
I didn't know it was their spot,
我不知道是他们的地盘
so when they come back, they start giving me all this shit,
所以他们回来的时候 就开始对我拳打脚踢
so I give them some back and...
我也只好还击
You saw.
你都看见了
No-one should be sleeping on the streets,
大街上本来就不是人睡的
especially someone your age.
特别是你们这些年轻人
Use your superpowers. Magic me a penthouse overlooking the sea.
那你用超能力给我变个高级海景公♥寓♥房♥啊
I've got a camper van.
我有辆露营车哦
I don't even know you.
你谁啊你
No, no, I get it, I get it. I don't blame you for your suspicion.
不 不 我懂 我懂 我知道我很可疑
Stranger turns up, offers you a place to stay,
冒出来个陌生人要给你提供住处
you're thinking, "What's this?"
你肯定会想“他要干嘛”
Could be anyone. Murderer, rapist...
杀人犯 强♥奸♥犯 都有可能啊
So... here's what I'm going to do.
那我就这样吧
I'm going to write down my number and where I work
把我电♥话♥和工作地址写下来给你
and if you want to check me out,
如果你想调查我身份
check I am who I say I am, then you can.
看看我名字是不是叫这个 那请便
You can have your own key. I won't come in.
你有你自己的钥匙 我不会进去的
You can use my address to claim for benefits.
拿着我的地址去领低保
Use my address to apply for jobs.
去找工作都可以
A few weeks, you'll be back on your feet. No more sleeping rough.
几周后 你就能养活自己了 不用睡大街了
No more stab wounds.
也不会被捅了
It's up to you.
要不要随你
You can't do this for everyone.
你不可能对所有人这样
Why am I so special?
我有什么特别的吗?
I don't know.
我也不清楚
Oi. Get back to work! Yes, master!
嘿 继续工作 好的长官
Strong indication of children.
你很快就要有喜了
Big, bustling family. But I'm seeing conflict in your love line.
家庭线大而旺盛哦 但我看出你的爱情线可能会有点不顺
Conflict? Beware of a betrayal from someone close.
不顺? 小心身边的人 其中会有一个背叛你
Someone close? Fletch? What's he going to do?
身边的人?弗莱茨? 他要干嘛?
Ruth?
还是鲁斯?
She didn't see Fletch.
她可没看出来是弗莱茨
Ruth, who is it? I can only tell you what I read.
鲁斯吗 到底是哪个? 我读出来的就这些了
Beware someone talking bollocks. Someone very close.
警告你小心那些扯淡的人 她们真的就在你身边哦
This girl claims she knows you.
这女孩说认识你
Right, bed folds down.
好咯 床给你放下来了
This pulls across so you've got curtains.
这是窗帘 你可以拉开
Um... Ah. Here's the sink.
恩...这是水槽
There should still be some water left in the tank.
里面估计还剩了不少水
Oh, and here...
还有这个
is the en-suite.
你的独♥立♥卫生间
Thanks.
谢了
If it's any consolation,
如果能给你点小小的安慰
I'm having to do the same. Bloody plumbers.
我也要这么拉屎 废物一样的管道工
I'm in the wrong game.
只怪我自己不会修
Yeah, I'll be inside if you need me.
就这样吧 需要帮忙的时候到里面找我
Toke...
托克...
What's your real name?
你真名是什么?
Billy. Well... William
是比利 其实是威廉
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表