剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
when she told you that he went travelling, all that stuff...
和你说他去环游世界了 所有的这些
She's known where he is for years.
这么多年 她一直知道他在哪
And he wrote to her - not often,
他还会给她写信 不频繁
but on occasion - asking about you.
不过偶尔 会问起你
And she'd send photos.
她还给他寄照片
And she never told me.
她从没告诉过我
Well, she thought it was for the best. But she told you.
她觉得这是最好的选择 但是她告诉你了
She got drunk one night, last Christmas.
有一天她喝醉了 上个圣诞节
You passed out early, we stayed up
你很早就喝挂了 我们熬夜了
and she started saying all kinds of things.
她就开始说各种事情
And you never told me.
但是你从没告诉过我
Fletch, she begged me not to.
弗莱茨 她求我别说的
The next day, she ordered me.
第二天 她命令我了
She was like, "It's a secret."
她说 这是个秘密
And she showed me these letters that he had written back then
她给我看了当时他写给她的那些信
and she said, well, that you'd hate him.
她说 你会恨他的
If you knew, it would be this whole can of worms.
如果你知道了 会引起很多麻烦
And so I thought about it... and I agreed with her.
所以我想了想 觉得她说的对
At the time, I thought it
当时我觉得
was best that he wasn't a part of your life.
最好就是他不要进入你的生活
Because he was gone. It was past. It was done.
因为他本来就不在 都是过去式了
But now, I think... Now, what?
但是现在我觉得 现在怎么了
Well, with your mum and what you were saying, I thought maybe...
你妈妈这样了 加上你说的话 我觉得可能
you'd benefit with having him in your life.
他进入你生活会对你有好处
That... is not your decision.
那个 不是你能决定的
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he, Caz?
他在哪 卡斯
He's... He's not far.
他 他住的不远
Not far...? He's just over the bridge, near Bristol.
不远 就在桥对面 靠近布里斯托
Bristol?
布里斯托
He runs a consultancy firm.
他经营一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Why did you do this?
你为什么要做这些
Why the hell did you do this?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要做这些
Tell me everything you know.
告诉我所有你知道的
You look well.
你看上去不错
Liar.
骗人
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
The guy next to me, he keeps, er...
睡我旁边的人 一直
...humming.
哼哼
It's enough to drive you... crazy.
足够让你崩溃的了
Mum, I hate it here.
妈妈 我讨厌这里
I know.
我知道
I could be taking the drugs at home.
我在家可以吃药的
You don't take your drugs at home.
你在家就不吃药了
I will, I promise.
我会的 我保证
Ash...
阿什
You're my son.
你是我儿子
You think I don't want you at home?
你觉得我不想让你回家
Wrap you in my arms now and take you out of here?
把你打包带走
Of course I do.
我当然想
You're a shit mum.
你是个糟糕的妈妈
You always have been. Ash...
你一直是 阿什
And you...
而你
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
What the hell are you?! Eh? My girlfriend?
你是我什么人 女朋友?!
No, you're not.
不 你不是
So what are you?!
所以你算什么东西
Calm down, Ash.
冷静点 阿什
You hurt me.
你伤害了我
You're going to hurt yourself. And I don't want that, Ash.
你还要伤害自己 我不想看你这样 阿什
I don't want that.
我不想
Give it a few more days.
再等几天
Yeah?
好吗
Do you want me with you?
你想我和你一起打吗
Er, no.
不
Do you want a beer?
你想喝啤酒吗
Caz...
卡斯
Good luck.
祝你好运
'Hello?
你好
'Hello?'
你好
It's me.
是我
It's Robert.
罗伯特
Your son.
你的儿子
'Robert?'
罗伯特
Yeah, I got your number off Caz, erm... my wife.
我从卡斯那要到了你的号♥码 她是我妻子
She... 'Yeah, yeah. Of course. Yeah.
她 对对 没错
'Just give me a second. One second. Sorry.
等我一下 就一下 抱歉
'That's better.'
现在可以了
You don't mind me ringing? 'No.
你不介意我打给你 不
'God, no. I just...
怎么可能 我就是
'I wasn't sure if you would.
我不确定你会打
'But when she called, you know, I hoped. But...'
不过当她联♥系♥我的时候 我希望你打 不过
I wasn't sure myself.
我自己也不确定
'I want you to know...
我想让你知道
'...Robert, I've thought
罗伯特 我经常想象
about this moment a lot, over the years.'
这个时刻 这么多年来
Me, too. 'I contacted your mother.
我也是 我联♥系♥你妈妈了
'I wrote and asked her about you.'
我给她写信问过你
I know. 'But I never thought you'd...
我知道 但我从没想到你会
'I didn't think you'd want...'
我不觉得你会愿意
You're my dad.
你是我爸爸
'Yes.
对
'But, erm...' No, you're my dad.
不过 你是我爸爸
Everyone wants to know their dad.
每个人都想认识自己爸爸
Well?
怎么样
We're going to meet.
我们要见一面
Joe, you're an old man.
乔 你年纪大了
No, you know, you've lived a bit.
不是 你活得比较久
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗?
Hang on, let me just put my hearing aid in...
等下 我先把助听器带上
Does life just carry on getting more and more shit?
生活是不是只会越来越操蛋?
Only, I've never really had any problems.
其实我没遇到过什么事
Everything was a right old laugh.
一切都好好的
And then, without warning,
然后突然 毫无征兆的
it's like I turned a corner
我就走到了人生拐角
and everything went all crap on me. Ash?
一切糟糕的事都向我涌来 跟阿什有关?
He's in this place, this... unit.
他在那个
Mental health.
精神疾病中心
And it's good. He needs help.
这是好事 他需要帮助
But he keeps sending me these messages,
但他一直发消息给我
saying how he hates it there
诉说他对那里的厌恶
and how the medication is poison and...
他吃的药毒害他
I've got this knot in my stomach the whole time,
我一直过意不去这件事
Iike we've done something bad to him. But we haven't.
好像我们是害他 我们没有
We're just trying to help him.
我们只是想帮他
Ally...
阿丽...
...don't take this the wrong way, Ok?
不要误解我的话
He's a kid with huge problems.
他是一个问题少年
Kim's his mum.
金因为是他妈妈
She's tied to him forever, but you're...
她永远都摆脱不了他 但你
You're not.
你不是
Ok?
知道吗?
Now, listen, make an old man very happy and get your smile back.
找个老男人 让自己幸福快乐
It suits you.
这才适合你
How you feeling?
感觉如何?
Nervous.
紧张
You'll be fine.
没事啦
He's just a man, yeah?
他就是个普通人
He's not an alien or a two-headed pig.
又不是外星人或者是双头猪
He's just a man.
他就是个普通人
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表