剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, erm, the thing is, Ally...
好吧 实话跟你说 阿丽...
..This isn't going to work.
我们俩 不会有结果的
How do you mean? No, don't take it personally.
什么意思? 不 别往心里去
It's just... you're not what I was expecting.
只不过uf8f5你和我想象的不太一样
Physically.
外形上
Physically?
外形上?
I was just expecting more...
我以为你会更加...
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
Not woman enough for you, is it?
不够有女人味 是吧?
Well, maybe you're not man enough, dickhead.
你也男人不到哪里去 煞♥笔♥
I mean, look at you with the eyebrows and the sideburns
照镜子看看你自己愚蠢的眉毛和鬓角
and someone should tell you
怎么没人告诉你
epaulettes are for police and gay guys.
只有警♥察♥和基佬才会穿有肩章的衣服
And even then, they look like twats!
就算这样 也看着跟娘们儿似的!
I'm sorry
对不起
It's been my problem all my life.
我这一生不停地在犯错
Can't do what I'm told, can't play by the rules.
不能完成他人的要求 不能遵守定下的规矩
I want to.
我希望自己
Honest.
诚实守信
The good me wants to be reliable and trustworthy.
我想成为一个值得信赖的更好的自己
It's just the bad me...
但有时控制不住阴暗的一面uf8f5
Bad me has a louder voice.
我会嗓门很大
Always seems to get its own way.
并且一意孤行
Who was the guy?
那晚上的家伙是谁?
Just someone I used to hang out with now and then on the streets.
只是一个以前时不时在街上一起约的某人
How much did you see? Not much.
你们多久见一次? 不怎么见
Do you remember that nursery rhyme?
你还记得托儿所教的那首诗吗?
No, not a nursery rhyme, like, a fable.
不 才不算什么诗 一则寓言罢了
The Frog And The Scorpion.
青蛙和蝎子的故事
The frog offers to give him a ride across the lake
青蛙答应载蝎子过河
if the scorpion promises not to bite him.
前提是蝎子不咬他
And then halfway across, he bites him.
游到一半的时候 蝎子还是咬了青蛙
Yeah, and then the frog goes, "Why did you do that?
青蛙生气的说 “你为什么这么做?”
"Now we'll both die."
“现在我们一个都活不了了”
"Because I'm a scorpion."
“因为这是我蝎子的本能”
I sometimes think that's me.
有时候我觉得那蝎子就是我
I'm a scorpion.
我就是蝎子
I tell everyone it's going to be one way,
我告诉每个人我会这样做
and then I go off and I do the opposite.
之后做出来的却是相反的事
Screw everything up.
把一切都弄糟
Betray people.
背叛别人
It's like...
就好像...
It's like I just can't help myself.
我就是控制不住自己
And you've been really good to me, Toke.
你对我很好 托克
Like, really good.
真的很好
I just don't want you to be the frog.
我只是不想你成那只青蛙
Oh, no.
不会的
Come on, come here.
过来 抱一下
I want to be the frog.
我想成那只青蛙
Yeah, well, I'm the scorpion.
好吧 我是那只蝎子
You're not the scorpion!
你不是蝎子!
Shut up about the bloody scorpion.
别再说蝎子什么的了
No.
不要
No, that's not what I want.
那不是我想要的
What do you want then, Toke?
那你想要什么 托克?
Just to help.
我只是想帮忙
You want to help?
你想帮忙?
Sid.
席德
He's not my ex.
不是我前任
He's my baby.
他是我的孩子
Your... baby?
你的... 孩子?
Chrissy, what...?
克丽丝 怎么...?
Goodnight, Toke.
晚安 托克
How much do I owe you?
我要付多少钱?
That's, er, 10.30, please.
一共 10.30 谢谢
I'll have to see what I can find.
我得看看我能找到多少
Come into my boudoir.
进我闺房♥吧
It's all right.
没事的
I don't bite.
我不会咬人的
It's like one of those porn films this, isn't it?
这就像是黄♥片♥演的 不是么?
Woman alone in her flat.
女人独自在她的公♥寓♥
Sexy man comes to the door in leathers.
性感的男人穿着皮衣进了她的房♥间
He asks for payment.
他向她要钱
She says...
她说...
"Perhaps we could come to some sort of arrangement."
"也许我们能达成什么协议"
Before you know it,
在你反应过来之前
they're banging each other's brains out.
他们就开始疯狂的搞起来了
How much did you say it was again?
你之前说我要付多少钱?
Em 10.30.
嗯 10.30
Got change for 20?
找得开20吗?
Spell my name.
拼我的名字
'Are you drunk?' Yeah.
'你喝醉了吗?' 没错
Spell it! ' Ally.'
快拼我的名字! '阿丽'
A-l-l-y.
A-l-l-y
What else does that spell, Ash? Hmm?
不然还能怎么拼 阿什? 不是么?
Ally.
阿丽
Friend.
朋友
I'm a good person.
我是个好人
That prick I married didn't deserve me.
我嫁的那个混♥蛋♥配不上我
Shagging around, sticking his dick inside every...
到处鬼混 和别人乱搞...
I'm loyal. I'm loving.
我很忠诚 我爱他
You don't need drugs! You just need me.
你不需要毒品! 你只需要我
You just need to let me in, give me a chance.
你只需要接受我 给我一个机会
Ash...
阿什...
Ash...
阿什...
I'm not good enough for you.
我配不上你
I'm going to drag you down.
我会拖累你
Screw up your life.
搞砸你的生活
That's rubbish.
那是扯淡
I'm a piece of shit.
我就是个废物
Worthless.
一无是处
A stain on life.
人生的一大污点
Ash, you're not! You're amazing.
阿什 你不是的! 你很棒
Let me help you.
让我帮你
Let me try.
让我试一下
I'm getting really strong indications.
可以很明显的看出来
You don't need to listen to the voices around you. Yeah.
你不听周围的人的意见 是的
You hold the answers within yourself. Is it? Yeah.
你只听自己的 是吗? 没错
There she is, Mystic Meg.
就是她 魔力麦格
Making more crap up.
又在胡说八道
And you'll find what you're looking for.
你终将会找到你寻找的
So... what's your future?
所以... 你未来是怎么样的?
Tall, dark stranger.
高 黑皮肤的陌生人
Load of bollocks, was it?
全是胡说 是吧?
No, it wasn't, actually.
不 其实不是的
She told me what I already know.
她告诉我我早就知道的
I need to face up to my past.
我需要直面我的过去
And she said... A superhero's going to help me.
然后她还说... 一个超人会来帮我
Sure she won't mind? No.
你确定她不会介意吗? 不会
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Really respectable.
很令人尊敬
Ma'am.
女士
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
No.
没有
Ok, screw it.
管他呢
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life?
《永远看到生活中光明的一面》那首歌♥?
Bet that's still funny after a thousand times.
就算听一千次还是觉得很搞笑
Philip.
菲利普
Anna.
安娜
I just want to talk! Phil?
我只是想谈谈 菲力?
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表