剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Fletch...
弗兰茨
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Leaving.
我走
What do you mean...? Where...?
什么意思?去哪?
Where? What the...?
去哪?
What the hell? Fletch...?
什么鬼?弗兰茨?
Fletch!
弗兰茨!
Just stop. Just stop.
停下来 停
Just stop doing that.
别这样
Fletch, for God's sake, just stop and talk to me, Ok?
弗兰茨 看在上帝的份上 停下和我谈谈 好吗?
I made a mistake. I know I made a mistake.
我错了 我知道我错了
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Will you just stop bloody packing?!
你能别他妈打包了么
Ok, look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我!
Fletch, I'm your wife.
弗兰茨 我是你妻子
Just look at me!
看着我
I know that you're upset.
我知道你很伤心
I understand you're upset.
我理解你会伤心
It's a big disappointment.
这太让人失望了
But what are you doing? This makes absolutely no sense!
但是你在干什么?不可理喻
Where do you think you're actually going?
你能去哪儿?
Fletch, this is our house.
弗兰茨 这是我们的家
This is where we live, we're married.
这是我们住的地方 我们结婚了
Where are you going?!
你要去哪儿?
Had to get involved, didn't you? You had to stick your nose in!
你就是得去搞事情 对吗?你就是得去干涉这些事情
It was none of your fucking business,
不关你♥他♥妈♥的事
but you had to stick your nose in, you had to take control,
你就是得去干涉这些事情 你就是得掌握控制权
Iike you always do.
你总是这样
Every decision, Caz takes control.
每个决定 都是卡斯掌握控制权
Caz does what Caz wants
卡斯做卡斯想做的
and I just go along with it, yeah?
我就得随着你 对吗?
Well, at least I had the fantasy!
之前至少我有过梦
At least I had the pretence of a great father.
至少我有过幻想中的伟大的爸爸
That's what my mum did. That is what she gave to me,
这是我妈妈做的 这就是她给我的
so that I never had to meet
所以我永远也不必见他
the crushing disappointment of him!
那个令人失望的他
But you sought him out, didn't you?
但是你把他找出来了 不是吗?
Because I was trying to help you!
因为我想帮你!
Well, you didn't.
你并没有
You didn't help.
你没有帮上忙
Why did I marry you, Caz?
我为什么会娶你 卡斯?
Why? Did I want to or did you just tell me to?
为什么?我想娶你 还是因为你要我娶你?
Why did we move back to Wales?
为什么我们要搬回到威尔士
Why do we live in this house?
为什么我们住在这房♥子里
Why? Why are we trying for kids?
为什么?我们为什么想要孩子?
Did I want to try for kids?
我想要个孩子吗?
Did I? Or did you just tell me to?
是这样吗?还是只是你让我做的
I've got to go.
我要走了
Where...?
去哪?
Where are you going? Fletch...?
你要去哪?弗兰茨?
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Ready? Down the hatch.
准备好了吗 一口闷
Come on, one, two, three...
来来来 1 2 3
I, er... used to work in Hollywood.
我之前在好莱坞工作
Actor.
演员
I played a corpse in Mission: Impossible.
在碟中谍里面演过一个尸体
Two.
碟中谍2
"Expect the impossible again."
期待下次不可能
'This is crazy, you know that?'
这太过分了 你知道的对吧
You've got to go home.
你应该回家去
You go home and beg her. Beg her, Fletch.
回去求她 求她 弗莱茨
Either that or you style it out,
听我的或者用你自己的方式做
pretend it never happened and hope Sarah-Jane doesn't...
假装那事没发生过 保佑萨拉-珍妮不说
Maybe I made a mistake. Mistake?
可能我错了 错了
You've blown your whole life apart.
你的生活都被你糟蹋的差不多了
I've clung onto someone that loved me.
我太依赖爱我的人了
I got trapped.
结果就被套牢了
You know, Caz and Fletch, Caz and Fletch...
你看 卡斯和弗莱茨 卡斯和弗莱茨
Bacon's burning.
培根糊了
Basically, that I'd forced him into getting married.
基本上 是我逼他结婚的
Hello, tears at dawn.
好啦 别掉泪了
Fiver says he's shagged someone else. Sensitive.
赌五块钱他跟别人说睡了 别太敏感了
Right, I'm going in.
好吧 我过来咱聊聊
So, how's it been?
所以 怎么回事
Toke, have you seen Fletch? Aisle one.
托克 你看见弗莱茨了吗 一号♥过道
Morning.
早上好
Screw and split type, are you?
打完炮就走 是吧
We didn't...?
我们没...
The state of you, you passed out. So flattering!
你都那样了 直接睡着了 太可爱了
Have you got any idea where my wedding ring is?
你知道我的戒指去哪了么
You swallowed it.
你吃了
What?
什么
You were hitting on me.
你当时在勾搭我
I reminded you you were you married.
我提醒你你是已婚的了
You said you weren't. I pointed to your ring.
你说你不是 我就指了指你的戒指
So you took it off and necked it with your vodka.
你就把它摘下来就着伏特加吞了
Your wife's in bits up there.
你老婆心都碎成渣渣了
Seems like you've got some issues.
看来你还有没解决的事情呢
I don't really do complicated.
我不介入复杂的关系
Lucky you.
你真幸运
Call me if things get simpler.
要是事情变简单了再联♥系♥我
Fletch! You're wanted!
弗莱茨 有人找
Probably the feet that did it.
可能是因为脚的原因
Feet? You never seen her feet, when she's wearing sandals?
脚? 她穿凉鞋的时候你没注意过她的脚吗
I wouldn't be licking Dairylea off them hooves.
就算那蹄子上涂了奶酪我也不会舔的
It's public, then, is it? Put it in the newsletter?
都公开了是吧 都上时事通讯了吧
Fletch, we're not interfering.
弗莱茨 我们不会干涉的
Your private life is your private life.
你的隐私就是你的隐私
Agreed.
同意
Can I go? Hey...
那我可以走了吗 嘿
But the reality is you're a couple
但现实是你们是夫妻
and we want to make sure that you're both Ok.
我们要确保你们两个都没事
This is a happy workplace. We're fine.
这是个快乐的工作场所 我们没事
I'm sorry, Jenna.
对不起 詹娜
I'll pull myself together.
我会振作起来的
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
What's wrong with you? You make me out to be the bad guy!
你是不是有病 你逼我变成坏人了
I just, like, enjoy a beer or two every now and then, yeah?!
我就喜欢时不时喝个一两杯 怎么招了
Tell me. I don't think you could ever convince yourself,
告诉我 我都不信你能说服自己
let alone convince me!
更别说说服我了
You really do make me sick!
你真让我恶心
What kind of man are you?
你这个废物
You lie on the sofa and sleep and watch TV.
就知道躺在沙发上睡觉看电视
You are bone idle!
你个懒骨头
Any sign of Fletcher? Not recently.
看到弗莱茨了吗 最近没有
Hello?
哈喽
Fletch?
弗莱茨
Fletcher?
弗莱茨儿
I can be anyone you want me to be.
你想让我当谁都行
Houston...
休斯顿
...we have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Right, where's your bathroom?
你家厕所在哪
You need the bog? Where's your bathroom?
你要去厕所? 你厕所在哪
It's upstairs. Right, help me. Joe...
在楼上 过来帮吗 乔
Come on, other side. You, legs. Joe...
快来 去另一边 你抬脚 乔
Legs. Come on, come on!
抬脚 快点 加把劲
Get him upstairs. Hey, man...
抬上楼 嘿 大哥
Hey!
嘿
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表