剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Joe, we've just almost burned the house down,
乔 我们差点把房♥子烧了
and the bloody thing didn't go off!
这破玩意都没有叫
She forgot the bacon! Just get down, you'll hurt yourself!
她忘记自己还在煎着培根 赶紧下来 你会伤到自己的
It just needs new batteries.
我就是换个电池
For once in your life will you do as I ask? GET DOWN!
你就不能听我的话一次吗 快给我下来
Fine. You do it then. Argh!
好吧 那你来
Sorry. Finn. Finn... Sorry...
抱歉 芬 芬 我错了
Bad day.
今天过得很糟
Have you noticed his moods lately?
你最近注意到他的脾气了吗
I think he's smoking weed.
我觉得他在抽大♥麻♥
Where've you got that idea from?
你为什么这么想
I was sleeping down here the other night, woke up in the morning
有一天我在楼下睡着了 早上醒的时候
and I could smell it, I'm sure I could.
我闻到味道了 我肯定闻到了
I think he's slipping outside for a...
我觉得他是溜到屋外去...
I think your imagination's got the better of you.
我觉得你想象力太丰富了
How was your day? It was busy.
你今天怎么样 特别忙
Oh, and Jess Tyrell's finally shown her face again.
哦对 杰西·泰瑞尔终于来上班了
Tonsillitis, my arse. Busy, rushed off your feet, as usual, all day.
去你的扁桃体炎 一如既往地一整天都忙得不可开交
Did you come back here today?
你今天回来了吗
What are you on about?
你想说什么
I know you were here.
我知道你回来了
Dave from next-door said he heard voices and someone bumping around.
隔壁的戴夫说他听到有人走来走去的声音了
Senile old sod. He's hearing things. I can assure you, it wasn't me.
老家伙 他肯定是幻听了 我跟你保证 那不是我
Oh! Got you, got you, got you.
抓住你了 抓住你了 抓住你了
Are you OK? Are you OK? Rock and roll!
你没事吧 你还好吧 摇滚起来
Rock and roll!
摇滚
You did it!
你做到了
You're next, Carly!
你是下一个 卡莉
It's always you, isn't it?
总是你 对吧
Always you! You've done that before, haven't you? Maybe.
总是你 你之前就这么干过 对吧 可能是吧
Excuses!
借口
Cut after cut, when's it going to end?
刚削减完又削减了 什么时候是个头
You know, where is the money going to come from?
钱还能从哪来啊
Yeah, I agree with you, but... It's happening all the time now.
我同意 不过... 现在已经成常态了
Don't tell me, somebody brought up government cuts.
别跟我说 又有人提到政♥府♥削减经费了
Does it ever come to blows? Frequently.
有没有打起来过 经常的
Not drinking? No, I don't.
不喝酒吗 我戒了
Four years.
已经四年了
Well, four years, three months and...
具体说是 四年三个月零...
quite a few days.
好几天
See, I'm forgetting. That's progress.
看 我已经记不清了 这可是进步
Are you alcoholic?
你酗酒吗
Things happened. To my family. I had some...
世事无常 对我家来说 我曾经...
..bad stuff happen and I was very depressed, so I drank.
...发生过一些不幸的事 我很抑郁 所以我就喝酒
Not every night, just often.
也不是每个晚上都喝 就是经常喝
And while I was drinking everything was...
我喝醉的时候 一切都那么 美好
was fine, you know, good time Joe!
心想事成
And then I realised - and I'm so stupid it took me years to
然后我意识到... 我真是太笨了 花了好几年才明白
work this out - I realised that the booze was the problem.
我意识到问题其实是酒
See, the booze made me depressed. The booze made it worse.
那些酒才是我抑郁的原因 喝酒让事情变得更糟了
That darkness, that, um...
那种黑暗
disgust, yeah.
那种反感
Waking up at three in the morning wanting to kill someone.
那种凌晨三点醒来想要杀人的感觉
Myself...
杀我自己...
..usually. So, er...
...通常是 所以...
I... I quit the booze and I started doing this.
我戒了酒 然后开始干这行
Something with purpose.
有意义的事
So, that's my...
这就是我
really depressing life story.
压抑的人生故事
What's yours?
你的呢
I'm...very boring. No, you're not.
我很无趣的 不 你不是
Morning!
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Hello, family!
你们好 我的家人
Good trip? Great, great. Come here.
野营还不错吧 很好 快过来
Ooh, I've missed you...
我真是想死你了
You go away for a night and you come back all affectionate.
你走了一个晚上 回来就这么热情
It's a good job I'm not the suspicious sort.
幸好我不是疑神疑鬼的那种人
Where's the kids? Out. And before you get any ideas, back any minute.
孩子们去哪了 出去了 不过趁你还没有什么想法 告诉你他们随时会回来
I'm very quick.
我很快的
That was nice. Nice?!
刚才表现不错 只是不错?!
A cup of tea is nice, a shower is nice, that was... A cup of tea?
喝杯茶也不错 洗个澡也不错 只是… 茶?
I'd love one if you're making.
我挺想喝茶的 你帮我倒一杯吧
Listen, before he gets back...
听着 在芬回来之前...
..I think you were right about Finn.
...我想跟你说 你之前说的是对的
Really? Why?
是吗? 为什么这么说?
Well, you know the other day when he was going to go to Ryan's and
嗯 你还记得他打算去莱恩家
stay the night?
还在那过夜那天吗
When me and Zoe got back from our day out, he was still here.
但我和佐伊外出一天回到家时 他还在家里
Acting all strange. All kind of reasons why he hadn't gone.
表现的很怪异 找各种理由解释他为什么没有去
So when he went into the bath...
所以他去洗澡的时候...
I searched his room.
我搜查了他的房♥间
You searched his room?! Mm.
你搜查了他的房♥间?! 嗯
And not only did I find some weed, I also found...
我不但找到了大♥麻♥ 还发现了几个...
...johnnies.
...避孕套
Right!
这样啊!
So he's, um...? Is he? Well, who with?
所以他 呃...? 是吗? 那 他和谁在一起了呢
Do you know something about this? No, I don't, no.
你是不是知道些什么? 没有 我不知道 不知道
At least he's being careful.
至少他很小心嘛
Oh, come on, come on.
哎呀 给力啊 快点
For God's sake!
天哪 求你了
Joe, dinner's ready!
乔 吃晚饭了!
Joe?
乔?
I'm putting it on the table now.
饭上桌了
Joe!
乔!
Come on, come on!
哎呀 快点!
Joe!
乔!
Joe!
乔!
Joe, dinner!
乔 吃晚饭了!
Yeah, I'm here!
好 来啦
What are you doing? Nothing, just, er...
你干嘛呢? 没干嘛 就是 呃...
Nothing.
没干嘛
Finn?
芬?
Can I have a word? Yeah, and your word is "privacy"?
能跟我聊聊么? 可以 是要聊”隐私"吗?
You what?
什么?
Well, you didn't even knock.
你连门都没敲
I did a half a knock!
我敲了一下!
God, it stinks in here! You should open the window occasionally.
天哪 这里味道好重! 你得时不时开窗通通风
Listen, um... Me and your mum having been talking and...
听我说 嗯...我和你妈妈聊了一下...
We know you're at that age where you don't want to tell us anything...
我们知道你到了不愿意跟我们谈心的年纪了...
No.
没有
I'll tell you anything you want.
你们想知道什么我都可以告诉你们的
I have no secrets from you.
我对你们没有秘密
Shoot.
问吧
OK. Um...
好吧 嗯...
Er...
呃...
Do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
No.
没有
Are you seeing anyone casually or...?
你有非正式的约会对象或是...?
No.
没有
Mate...
哥们...
..I was your age.
...我也年轻过
I know all...the feelings, the...the...
我知道所有...你这个年龄的感受 嗯...就是...
the haste to do what all your mates are doing with their girls and...
急着去尝试所有你朋友们和他们的女朋友做过的事...
Trust me...
相信我...
..there's no rush, OK? There's... Dad...
…不需要着急 好吗? 总会… 爸爸...
Yeah, fine. It's embarrassing.
嗯 好吧 是有些尴尬
Neither of us want to discuss this, but...
咱们俩都不想谈这个话题 但是...
I'm just saying, as your dad...
作为你的爸爸 我想告诉你...
..don't get yourself into trouble.
...别惹麻烦
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表