剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
Come here...
过来
Lizzie.
利兹
Jenna.
詹娜
Thanks for this.
谢谢你为我做的
And sorting everything and the loan...
这一切还有贷款
What are sisters for?
姐妹的是用来做什么的
I want to go out. Tonight. To a club.
我想出去玩 今晚 去夜店
What happened? Where did you go?
怎么了 你去哪了
Ash? Ash...!
阿什 阿什
We lost the Harlington contract. Shit! No!
我们没拿到哈林顿的合同 我日 不
I only just got out and I'm not going back, Jenna.
我就是要出去 再也不回来了詹娜
The only place you're going is prison.
你唯一会去的就是监狱
Posh bird like you, they'll destroy you.
你这样的金丝雀 会被他们毁掉的
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表