剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
Shit!
我日
Ash... Ash, we have to go. Not doing it.
阿什... 该去上班了 我不去
You have to. No way.
必须去 不去
You'll get sacked.
你会被炒的
OK. There's the keys.
钥匙我放那了
Look, it's a simple enough question.
再简单不过的事了
I admit the speeding,
我承认超速
but can I just pay the fine without a letter being sent out?
我直接把罚款交了 你们别寄罚单可以吗?
No...
不
No, I understand that. Yes.Yes.
我明白 是的
Yes, I appreciate the legality,
我知道要按流程走
but can the letter not be sent if I just pay the money now?
但是我现在就交罚款 能不寄罚单吗?
Hello. Sorry to disturb you. Have you seen Ash this morning?
对不起打扰一下 我想问问你今天见过阿什吗?
No.
没有
Have you seen him anywhere round the building or anything? No.
你有在办公室或者其他地方见过他吗? 没有
Oh, sorry! It was my fault.
对不起! 是我的错
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's go.
走吧
What's this, a booty call?
找我♥干♥吗 约炮?
Shame you couldn't come back the other night. Yeah.
因为你那晚没回来陪我感到抱歉吗 对
Yeah, by the time I was home...
我到家的时候...
You got your neighbour in...
你让邻居进去了...
..And that's the main thing.
最主要的就是这个
Yeah.
没错
That's all that matters.
那才是最重要的
Someone called you in an emergency and you shot straight out.
有人找你有急事 你就急冲冲走了
I wouldn't say emergency. Really?
不能说是急事 是吗?
Call at that time, you dash straight there.
那个时候给你打电♥话♥ 你直接就赶去了
That usually only happens when it's someone close.
只有亲近的人你才会这样吧
Someone's sick, or had an accident.
也许那人病了 也许出了意外
Someone like your wife, or...
比如你的妻子 或者...
..Your child.
..你的孩子
Right.
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right!
好吧
What can I say, Holly? You want me to lie,
我能说什么 霍利? 要我撒谎吗
say he's not mine? Mm...
说他不是我的?
It's just that you've never mentioned him before, Adam.
只是你从来都没和我提过他,亚当
Maybe you forgot.
也许是你忘记了
Easy thing to forget,
这很容易忘记的
you've got a son - easy thing to slip your mind!
你有个儿子 一不小心就能给忘了
All the conversations we've had
我们之前聊过那么多次天
and you never once mentioned your beautiful seven-year-old boy.
你从来都没有提到过你美丽的7岁的儿子
Is it because seven years ago, you were with me? Look, Holly...
是因为7年前的时候 你还和我在一起吗? 听着 霍利...
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听!
Everything you said, all the lies after we split up.
你说的每一件事 我们分开后你说的所有的谎
I knew there was someone else.
我知道另有其人
I knew you were going down there for someone else.
我知道你那天离开是为了其他人
Someone else, but not a kid!
其他人 但不是一个孩子
A kid, Adam!
一个孩子 亚当
You did well to keep that quiet.
你的保密工作做得很好啊
Look, I knew it'd kill you. Mm!
我知道你肯定会受不了的 哦!
So you were being kind.
所以你是为了我好
Thank you.
谢谢了
Thank you so much. That's amazing of you Holly, it was a mistake.
万分感谢 你人真好 霍利 那是个意外
Look, not a mistake. I liked her, the mum, Lisa.
不是个意外 我喜欢过她 孩子的母亲 莉莎
We tried to make it work, but... I don't care.
我们试图好好过 但是... 我不在乎
We split up years ago, but we both
我们好几年前就分开了 但是我们都
agreed to move back so they could be near our family...
同意搬回来 这样可以离得近一点
I don't fucking care!
我他妈的不在乎
You broke my heart and you left me in pieces!
你伤了我的心 让我支离破碎了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I loved you so much. I'm sorry.
我之前那么爱你 对不起
I was a wreck after you for months and months and months.
你离开之后的好几个月我都感觉自己像是个破碎的娃娃
I'm sorry, Holly... Stop saying that! But you're good now.
我很抱歉 霍利... 别说对不起 但是你现在很好啊
You got back on your feet,
你站稳了脚跟
you made a success of your life. Who knows?
你成功了 谁能想到呢
I might have held you back.
也许我还帮了你一把呢
Would you like to see another photograph?
你要不要看另外一张照片?
It's a nice one. You'll like it.
这张很精彩 你会喜欢的
This is a picture of my child.
是一张我的孩子的照片
Or maybe I should say our child.
或者我应该说我们的孩子
The one you left me with seven years ago.
7年前你留给我的
The one I got rid of.
被我打掉的
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没有告诉过我
Because you didn't want me.
因为你不想要我
You didn't want me.
你不想要我
Oh, Holly. No, no, no, no, no. Get out. Get out of my house!
哦 霍利 不 不 不 不 不 出去 滚出我的家!
Wait... Get out of my house! I hate you! Holly!
等等... 滚出去!我恨你! 霍利!
You bastard! Holly! I'm sorry.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 霍利!我很抱歉
I was a bastard, I was. I'm not that guy any more!
我之前是个混♥蛋♥ 我是 但是我已经变了
Bullshit!
扯淡!
Why didn't you tell me about him?
为什么你绝口不提孩子的事
Why did you have to keep it a secret?
为什么你非要瞒着我
I wanted to, but how could I? How could I?
我想过告诉你的 但是我怎么可以?怎么可以?
It's all lies, Adam. Everything you told me! It isn't.
全都是谎言 亚当 你跟我说的每一句话! 不是的!
Did you ever feel anything
你对我有过一丁点感觉吗
for me when we were together? Of course!
当我们在一起的时候? 当然!
Holly, I swear, please, just let me back, please! No!
霍利 我发誓 求你了 让我进去吧! 不!
Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! The cat!
哦 卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥ ...!猫!
Jesus! Is it all right?
天啦!它没事吧?
Help me, help me! Get some help! Help me!
帮帮我!快去找人帮忙!
Oh, my God! I'm sorry.
哦 天啊!我很抱歉
What's going on? What's all the noise? Accident. It's the cat.
出什么事了 怎么这么吵? 发生了个意外 猫受伤了
I'm trying to find the number for a vet. Jesus!
我正在找兽医的电♥话♥ 天啊
What happened? Is it dead? She loves that cat!
发生什么了?它死了吗?她很爱这只猫的
It was an accident. Oh! Jenna's going to go mental!
那是个意外 詹娜会疯掉的
Who are you, anyway?
不过 你是谁?
Morning, Holly.
早啊 霍利
You all right?
你没事吧
Never better.
从没这么好过
Neil, I think we should call it a day, don't you? What?
尼尔 我觉得我们该分手了 对吧? 什么?
Hols, why?
霍利 为什么?
Oh, come on, let's not...
拜托 别装了...
I found your note, Neil.
我发现了你的纸条 尼尔
Note?
纸条?
All the things you don't like about me.
所有你不喜欢我的事
All the things that are...
所有那些
wrong with me.
我做的不好的地方
It was in your jacket when I washed it. Right.
我洗你夹克的时候看见的 好吧
And you read this? Course.
你读了? 当然了
And you thought...? It's there.
所以你认为...? 都写着呢
What does it say?
上面写什么了?
"Me and Holly."
“我和霍利”
It's there. Don't try and...
写的清清楚楚 别想要...
It's all written down, Neil.
白纸黑字啊 尼尔
It were about myself.
那都是关于我的
What?
什么?
The list.
那个单子
"Emotionally needy.
“粘人”
"Plays safe.
“打安全牌”
"Not successful."
“不够成功”
It were about myself.
都是关于我的
They're the reasons I'm not good enough for you.
关于为什么我对你来说不够好
The reasons you'll end it one day.
为什么你有一天会离开我
Are you lying? No! Holly...
你在撒谎吧? 不!霍利...
I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I might even love you, but... I don't think you feel the same.
甚至爱上了你 但是... 我不觉得你对我感觉一样
You act like...
你表现的像...
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表