剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
So you can talk... man to man.
你们就正常的交流就行
A two-headed pig?
双头猪?
All right.
好吧
It's just ringing out.
电♥话♥一直响着没人接
He's obviously changed his mind.
显而易见 他不想来了
He's chickened out.
他退缩了
He could have at least called. Ok, let's just give him a chance.
他起码可以打个电♥话♥ 我们再给他一次机会
A chance? This was his chance!
机会?这就是他的机会
To take a short train ride, to come and meet his son.
短途出行 来见他儿子
Where you going?
你要去哪
+We're going over there. -No, we're not.
我们去找他 不 不去
I've got the address. It's on the letters. Nope.
信上有地址 那也不去
Fletch, he can't just stand you up.
弗莱茨 他不能就这样放你鸽子
I'm not turning up at his door unannounced.
我才不要不告而登门
Fine, you don't come, but I'm going.
你不去就不去 我自己去
Cos he needs to know what this means.
他需要知道这意味着什么
Today's the day you thought you were meeting your father
今天你满怀期望的想见到父亲
and today's the day you should meet him. I'm not coming.
今天你就应该见到父亲 我不会去的
Caz, screw him.
去他的吧
If he doesn't want to meet me, I'm not going begging.
他不想见我 我也不会去求他
I'm not coming.
我才不去
Final. End of.
就这样 打住吧
Move on.
这事儿翻篇了
Wow...
喔
These are big houses.
这儿的房♥子可真大
Must have a few quid.
估计不少钱
Why have I allowed this?
真不知道我怎么同意的
Because!
因为
If it was up to you, nothing'd ever happen.
要是由你决定 什么都不会发生
You have reached your destination.
您已经到达目的地
So...
所以
...this is it.
就是这儿了
And he's inside, most probably.
他极有可能 就在里面
All we need to do is walk up to that door and ring that bell.
我们只需要走过去按响门铃
That's not happening. Why not?
这不会发上 为什么?
Cos he's got a family. He's...
他有家庭
You know what? This is ridiculous. I've come...
这太荒谬了 我过来...
I've done what you said. Can we just go now? No!
你让我做的我都做了 我们走吧 不行
Caz...
卡斯...
This is not your...
这不是你...
Shit! Hide!
草 赶紧躲啊
Hi!
嗨
Caz!
卡斯!
For God's sake!
天呐
We're going.
我们走
Ow! Fletch, that hurts.
哦!疼
Come on. You've no plan. You don't even know who they are.
得了吧 你都不知道他们是谁
I know they're going in that house
可我知道他们会进去
and somebody has to open the door
会有人打开门
and that someone might be your father.
那个人可能就是你父亲
In the car. In!
进车里 快点
Oh, would you...?
你就不能...
Would you stop waving? What if she comes over?
就不能别招手了吗 她走过来怎么办
Good.Then we'll talk to her.
那更好了 我们可以和她聊几句
In! Just get... In fact, give me the keys.
进来! 给我钥匙吧
Fletch... I'm driving.
弗莱茨... 我来开车
I'm driving! Oh, fine...
我来开车
Otherwise we'll be farting about all day waving to...
要不然我们整天都得浪费时间在招手上
Fine... every...
好了
Caz?
卡斯?
Caz! Caz!
卡斯! 你干嘛
Caroline... Caroline!
卡斯... 卡斯!
Stop!
停下来
Caz...
卡斯...
Caz!
别跑了
Shit...!
我去
Caz!
卡斯
Caroline!
卡斯!
Come here! Ah!
你给我回来
What are you hoping to achieve? I want to see him.
你想干嘛? 看看他
I want to see his family. I need to, Fletch, for you.
我想看看他的家庭 为了你
But I don't want you to. Yes, you do.
我不想让你这样做 你想
No, I don't. That's why I keep saying I don't.
我不想 我一直在说我不想
Then, why are you here? Because you insisted!
那你过来干什么? 你逼我的
Oh, I can see him.
我看见他了
There's a woman. His age. And that couple who've just arrived.
还有个跟他年龄相仿的女人 还有刚进去的夫妻
Hugging, smiles...
拥抱 微笑
Ah, good for you, enjoying yourselves. Your son's out here!
过得还真享受啊 你儿子可还在外面呢
Caz...
卡斯...
Come and have a look. Climb through. No!
过来看看 爬过来 不要
Fletch...
弗莱茨...
I don't want the first sight of my dad to be like a Peeping Tom.
我不想在初见就表现的和偷♥窥♥狂一样
Just come back, please.
回来吧 求你了
They're all... really happy.
他们 真的很幸福
There's something...
诶 有点..
It's like...
好像....
What? What is it?
怎么了
She's pregnant.
她好像怀孕了
The girl who's just arrived, whoever she is...
刚到的那个姑娘
...they're touching her belly.
大家都在抚摸她的肚子
I think it's his daughter.
她好像是你父亲的女儿
You can tell, the way he's touching her.
你能从他抚摸她肚子的神态中看出来
He doesn't come and see his son,
他没过来见他儿子
but he's pleased to be a grandad.
但他很享受成为祖父的感觉
Fucking bastard!
真♥他♥妈♥是个老混♥蛋♥
Oh, I'm... sorry.
天哪 对不起
You're right, let's get out of here.
你说得对 我们走吧
Oh! Fletch, I'm stuck!
我卡住了
Fletch...!
弗莱茨...!
Yes?
干嘛
Prick.
你个傻♥逼♥
Sorry! Fletch...
对不起 弗莱茨
Fletch!
弗莱茨!
Why didn't you come?
你为什不来呢
Why didn't you just come?
你为什么不来啊
Fletch!
弗莱茨!
Fletch!
弗莱茨!
What did he say?
他说什么了
I'm so sorry you met that way. What happened?
真抱歉你们在这种情况下见面 发生什么了?
Nothing. Let's go. Fletch...
没事 走吧 弗莱茨...
Oh, he's a prick, isn't he?
他就是个傻♥逼♥
He didn't come.
他没来
He's there, in his big house, with his nice family.
而是留在这里 在他的大房♥子里和他一大家子在一起
But he doesn't need me, he's got everything he wants right there!
他不需要我 他已经拥有一切了
Oh, he's coming. He's here.
他过来了
He wants to talk to us. I've nothing. There's nothing.
他想过来聊聊 没什么好说的
Fletch, we should at least hear him out. I'm not interested.
我们听他说完 不感兴趣
I'll run him over. How about that? Fletch, just wait. Yeah, wait.
我直接撞他 怎么样 再等等
Please, wait. Hold on.
等等就就好了
Look, I'm sorry, but you can't be here.
对不起 但你不应该出现
I left a message on voicemail,
我在语♥音♥信箱里留了信息
saying it would have to be another day.
得改天再约
Something has come up with my kid, with my real...
我孩子有点事 我真正的...
With... With my daughter.
我女儿
I couldn't.
我去不了
I had to be here.
我必须留在这
But I did try to say. We didn't get it.
但我真的尝试通知你了 我们没收到
Clearly.
显而易见
I tried your mobile over and over.
我给你打了无数电♥话♥
It was off.
手♥机♥关机了
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表