剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表
No comment.
无可奉告
And, after leaving the club, after the collapse of Nathan Segal,
还有 当你离开酒吧 当内森·西格尔倒地之后
you made calls to the mobile phone of Elizabeth Marshall
你给伊丽莎白·马歇尔
a total of 11 times between
打了11次电♥话♥
that night and the following afternoon.
就在那天晚上到第二天中午之间
In addition, there were a
除此之外 还有
number of texts requesting her to call you.
还有大量的短♥信♥让她打电♥话♥给你
Why was that, Miss Moss? What was so urgent?
那是为什么 莫斯女士? 有什么事那么紧急?
No comment.
无可奉告
Elizabeth Marshall...
伊丽莎白·马歇尔..
Whom our records show was recently released from HMP Exmoor.
我们的档案显示她最近才从监狱释放
I need you to at least say "No comment."
我需要你至少说一句"无可奉告"
No comment.
无可奉告
Jenna Moss, date of birth 5th of April 1976,
詹娜 莫斯 1976年4月5日出生
at 148 Saltmarsh Street, Cardiff,
住在加迪夫148号♥盐沼街
you are charged with the offence shown below
你被指控以下罪行
that you did, on Thursday 29th October at 2:30am
在10月29日星期四凌晨2:30
in the club Amplify, Harness Street, Cardiff,
加迪夫哈尼斯街的放大酒吧
supply a controlled substance, GHB, or believing it to be GHB,
提供了管控药物G水 或被认为是G水的药物
to Nathan Segal, contrary to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.
给了内森·西格尔
What? I need to come in.
怎么了? 我要进来
Yeah, it's not a good time. Tough. Jenna!
这不是个好时候 我不管 詹娜!
Listen, I've got a friend here and, without going into detail,
听着 我还有朋友在这里 不用我细说
things are getting very... Get rid of him.
事情非常的... 把他弄走
No.
不
Liz, I am not pissing around. This is serious.
利兹 我没开玩笑 这很严肃
I have been arrested.
我被拘捕了
Charged, so get his dick
被指控 所以让他
back in his trousers and show him the door.
穿上裤子 然后滚蛋
Arrested?
拘捕?
What happened?
怎么了?
The police came, took me in.
警♥察♥来我家 把我带走
They've got CCTV of us at the club with the lads. Oh, shit.
他们有我们和那人在酒吧的监控 我靠
Did they mention me?
他们提到我了吗?
Yeah. Yes, they mentioned you.
嗯 他们提到你了
They checked my phone,
他们查了我的手♥机♥
they saw all the calls between us. Oh, shit.
他们看了我们之间的所有记录 我日
What are they doing? What did they say?
他们做什么? 他们说了什么吗?
They've charged me!
他们指控了我!
Intent to supply, possession.
企图持有毒品
This is...
这个...
I'll lose my job. Drugs!
我会丢掉工作的 因为毒品!
I could go to prison!
我会进监狱的!
The solicitor said that they almost always get a custodial.
我的律师说他们差点给我找个监管人
And the lad collapsing just makes it even worse!
那哥们的晕倒把事情弄得更糟了
Is the lad all right? He's stable.
他还好吗? 他稳定下来了
Your mate's looking down. Piss off!
你小男友在往下看 滚开!
Shit.
我日
So, when they were talking about me,
所以他们谈到我的时候
did they say that they saw me
他们说看到
with the lads? Did they say they saw me taking the gear? No.
我和那人在一起了吗? 他们说看到我吃药了吗? 没有
No, I don't think so. You'd moved the...
没有 我想他们没看到 你去别处了...
The images that they
他们给我看的那画面是
showed me were of me handing the bottle over,
我递那瓶药的
so you have to tell them, Lizzie, because they think it was mine.
所以你必须告诉他们 利兹 因为他们觉得那是我的
You have to come down and
你必须去警♥察♥局
you have to tell them who the dealer is.
你必须告诉他们毒贩是谁
Yeah?
是吗?
Look, I was vague. I was vague.
我当时一直在含糊其辞
The solicitor advised me,
按律师建议
so I give a statement and then I just...
我表态了只不过
I stuck to no comment. I did not drop you in it.
说的都是无可奉告 我没提到你
So get everything that you've got out of the house first
所以先拿着你所有的东西出来
and then you come down... No, listen, listen, listen.
然后你过去 别动 听我说
You come down with me and you tell them from your own voice
你和我一起过去 亲口告诉他们
that you bought the drugs.
是你买♥♥的毒品
No, no, no, you found them on the street and we will then
你在街上找到他们的 然后
tell them that the lads came and they asked...
我们就说那哥们来问
begged, they begged to have some off us.
来求我们给他点
They're saying I was dealing, Lizzie... They'll charge us both.
他们说我做了毒品交易 他们会指控我们俩的
No, they won't. Oh, God, will you stop being so fucking naive?
不会的 天啊你能别这么天真么
I only just got out and I am not going back.
我刚被放出来 我绝不会再进去的
You won't? No, I won't.
你不会? 我确实不会
Because I'm not doing it.
因为我不会按你说的做的
What...?
什么
All you've got to do is say who you got the drugs from.
你要做的就是说出毒贩是谁
I've got a record. But not for drugs, though!
我有犯罪记录 但不是因为毒品啊
Hey, you were the one who wanted the night out, all right?
你才是那个想要出去浪的人
You were the one who called me. What were the words you used?
你才是那个找我的人 你怎么说的来着
"I want to get off my face." I needed to have some fun!
我要大醉一场 我需要找点乐子
Yeah, so did I.
我也是
That's all that I wanted, some fun, and now I've got all this.
我只想找点乐子 但现在摊上这事
Tell them the truth?
告诉他们实情?
Tell them who my dealer is?
告诉他们谁是毒贩?
Look, it's him, all right? I'm shagging him!
看 就是他 我在操的这个人
How's that going to play?
然后会怎样
I am not going back to prison, Jenna. I can't do it.
我是不会再回监狱的 詹娜 我做不到
I cannot do another three years because some little prick
我不能再蹲3年 就因为
can't handle his gear. Liz, wait.
那个小杂种扛不住那点药 利兹 等等
I am not doing it.
我不会做的
What...?
什么
But then...
那
What the hell am I supposed to...
我他妈该怎么
to tell Jake? He doesn't know anything about it.
怎么告诉杰克 他什么都不知道
He doesn't even know about you!
他都不知道有你
And why's that, then, Jenna?
那又怎么样呢
You have to help me!
你必须帮我
Help you? Help you?!
帮你?
What, get myself banged up so that you can stay out? Huh?
怎么 就是我再进去以保你能没事么
Is that what you want, me back on the inside
那就是你想要的么 我回监狱里
so you can carry on with your great life?
这样你就能继续过你的好日子
My great life?
我的好日子?
My great life?!
我的好日子?!
I... I got this because I have worked and I have worked
我能有今天是因为我不停地工作
and I have worked, because you got all the luck,
我不停的工作 因为运气都被你占了
Lizzie, when we were kids.
利兹 在我们小时候
You got all the fucking breaks.
你♥他♥妈♥的总能休息
Nice foster family come along, eh?
寄养家庭来了
Decide to adopt, who do they want?
他们决定领养 他们想领养谁?
Lizzie? Yeah, because you were...
利兹? 因为你...
Because you kept running away!
因为你总是逃跑!
Because I was angry!
因为我很生气!
I was angry.
我很生气!
I didn't want people knowing that I had a junkie mum... Shh!
我不想让别人知道我有一个瘾君子母亲...!
..Knowing that my dad had spent 40 quid to spunk inside her. Shh!
不想让别人知道我父亲用40英镑就把她做了
I got this life because I shoved that shit
我得到了这样的生活是因为我推开了那堆破事
as far away from me as I could.
我想离那种生活越远越好
But you - you! - you got out and you still tossed it up against
但你! 你出去后仍然不知道自己该干什么
the wall and do you know why, eh? You know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Cos you're just like me mam! You bitch!
因为你跟我妈妈一样! 你这个婊♥子♥!
Get off! Get off!
滚开! 滚!
You don't help me...
你要是不帮我...
..I'll go to the police,
..我就回去警♥察♥局
and I will answer their questions.
我会如实回答他们的问题
And I will tell them exactly what happened.
我会告诉他们到底发生了什么
And that would be a big mistake.
那会酿成大错的
I'm not losing everything I have fought for, Lizzie.
我不会失去我所奋斗的一切 利兹
Not for you!
我不会为你失去一切!
Jake, don't talk, just listen, ok?
杰克 不要说话 听我说
Can you do that for me? 'Where are you?
你能做到吗? 你在哪
剧集 | 平凡的谎言(2015) | 导航列表