剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
这是一样的吗 - 我不知道
Is that the same thing? - I don't know.
我只知道 从你抛下我那天起我的心就已经死了
All I know is, I've been dead inside since the day you walked out on me.
一部分的你还活着
Well, part of you's still alive,
因为你那小机器还哔哔响着
cos your little machine is beeping.
是啊 它就是付钱来响的
Yeah, well, it's paid to beep.
世间万物皆有代价
Everything has its price.
有些人被偿以子弹
Some of us are paid in bullets,
有些人被偿以肥得流油的离婚协议书
some of us are paid in big, fat divorce settlements.
我不觉得400磅算是肥得流油的离婚协议书
I don't think £400 is a big, fat divorce settlement.
不管怎样 我不是过来和你吵架的
Anyway, I didn't come here to argue with you.
那你来干什么
What did you do?
过来告诉我你的生活有多好吗
Pop by to tell me about how cool your life is?
告诉我你的新对象比我酷 车也比我的好吗
That your new fella's cooler than me and he's got a better car?
实际上 Pete有四辆比你的还好的车
Actually, Pete's got four better cars than you.
但你也知道我
But you know me,
我对男人车♥库♥的大小不感兴趣
I'm not interested in the size of a man's garage.
那是他妈几个意思
Just what the hell does that mean?
你知道什么意思
You know what it means.
感觉意味着什么不该意味的东西
It feels like it means something it shouldn't mean.
确实是那个意思
Well, it does mean that.
是吗 - 是的
Does it? - Yeah.
所以那就是你所说的
So that's what you're saying?
是 它就是我所说的
Yeah. It is what I'm saying.
好啊 正是如此我领会得一清二楚了
Oh, good. Just so I get the message loud and clear.
明白就好 - 你丝毫没有伤害到我的感情
Got it. - Yeah, well, you haven't hurt my feelings.
那好 - 我没有难过
Good. - I'm not sad.
你看上去很难过 - 在你身上我流了足够多的眼泪
You look sad. - I've used enough tears over you.
我希望在还有机会的时候 能在你小腿上踢得更狠些
I wish I'd kicked you harder in the shin when I had the chance.
成熟点吧 "万人迷"
Oh, grow up, Desmond.
也许我不能 - 尝试下
Maybe I can't. - Well, try.
专心去做 好吗
Focus on it. All right?
我听说你在这 我想我还是下来一趟
I heard you were in here and I thought I'd come down
因为十年的时间可不算短
because ten years is a long time.
其实是十一年了
Well, it's actually been 11 years.
是吗 时光飞逝啊
Has it? It's gone quick.
对你来说也许如此 那可不是我的人生
It might've gone quick for you. That ain't my life.
你本可以做出一番成就的
You could have made something of yourself,
但你并不相信自己 不是吗
but you didn't believe in yourself, did you?
没人阻挡你成为一名舞者 不是吗
No one stopped you from becoming a dancer, did they?
没人阻挡你把你的画作拿到
No one stopped you from taking your paintings
拿到那些可爱的手工艺品展销会上去
down to those lovely craft fairs, eh?
谁剪下了你的马尾辫
Who chopped off your ponytail
还逼你把小手鼓拿到了慈善商店
and made you take your bongos down to the charity shop?
是你自己
You did!
你自己做了那些决定
You made those decisions
因为你不相信自己
because you didn't believe in yourself.
我恨那小手鼓
I hated the bongos!
又臭又蠢的傻蛋
Smelly, stupid idiots.
你只是想要我成为我本就不是的人
You just wanted me to be something I'm not.
我想让你快乐
I wanted you to be happy.
也许我不知道怎样去快乐
Well, maybe I don't know how.
也许那根本就不是我能决定的
Maybe that wasn't my choice to make.
不管怎样 事情已经都改变了
Anyway, things have changed.
那是什么鬼
What the hell's that?
我现在是Helen Bread了 - 你嫁给Peter Bread了
It's Helen Bread. - You married Peter Bread?
你背着我嫁给Peter Bread了
You married Peter Bread behind my back?
不能叫背着你
Well, not behind your back,
因为你就在树上 朝婚礼现场挥手
cos you were in a tree, waving at the wedding.
我看见你了
I saw you.
我没有 你怎么看见我的
Well, I didn't... How did you see me?
那时是冬天 树上又没有叶子
It was winter, there were no leaves on the tree.
好吧 你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
如果我有Peter Bread的号♥码
If I had Peter Bread's number,
我会打电♥话♥告诉他
I would phone him and tell him
他这是趟进了多他妈浑的一滩浑水
what a hell of a mess he's getting into.
你错了
Well, you're wrong.
而且你从来都没有Peter Bread那么爷们儿
And Peter Bread is more of a man than you ever were.
他让我觉得自己是一个真正的女人
And he makes me feel like a real woman.
也许这是你应得的
Maybe that's what you deserve.
一直以来我这前夫当得不怎么样 - 没错
I haven't been much of an ex-husband to you. - No.
对于我曾对你做过的一些事我很抱歉
Sorry for some of the stuff that I've done to you.
我不该把那头死马放到你车上
I shouldn't have put that dead horse on your car.
是
No.
我很抱歉往你的公♥寓♥里
I'm sorry about filling your flat
塞满了乌鸦和吓人的玩具
full of ravens and scary toys.
那么做太奇怪了
It was an outlandish thing to do.
那简直毛骨悚然
It was creepy.
并且最诚挚的道歉为了
And my sincerest apologies for
我在镇子里到处写下的一些涂鸦
some of the graffiti that I wrote around town.
太糟糕了
It was horrible.
你不臭你也不蠢
You don't smell and you're not stupid.
我不 - 你的屁♥股♥也不僵硬
I'm not. - You haven't got a wooden fanny.
当然不 - 我这么说不公正
No! - It wasn't fair of me to...
你的屁♥股♥非常可爱 - 谢了
You have a lovely fanny. - Thanks.
这给你增了光
It's a credit to you.
你知道
You know, um...
我那天还想起了
I got to thinking the other day,
我们年轻时的那些欢乐和游戏
some of the fun and games we had when we were young.
我记得我们22岁的时候
I remember when we were 22,
我们生平第一次去了海滩
when we first went to the beach for the first time ever.
仅此一次
The only time.
是啊 但那天真♥他♥妈♥带劲 不是吗
Yeah, but it was a hell of a day, right?
还不错啦
It was all right.
我记得踢翻了那个孩子的沙堡
I remember just kicking over that kid's sandcastle
你还笑了
and you laughed.
那是我见过最美的笑容
It was the most beautiful laugh I've ever seen.
我那是因为窘迫发出的笑 说实话
Well, I was laughing out of embarrassment, to be honest.
太尴尬了 你踢翻了一个小孩的沙堡
It was awkward, you kicking a kid's sandcastle over.
他活该 - 人家才四岁
Well, he deserved it. - He was four.
他为了点冰激凌就插队
He pushed in line for some ice cream!
这东西是有规矩的
There's rules to this shit!
这就是问题所在
This is the problem!
是吗 - 是
Is it? - Yes.
你没法有妻子的
You can't have a wife.
真的吗 我有妻子的 去你的吧
Really? I got a wife, goddammit.
也许她不好看
And maybe she ain't pretty,
也许她不算太好 闻着也不算太香
and maybe she ain't too nice and she don't smell too good.
也许她也没有一双假的Jimmy Choo鞋子
Maybe she don't have a pair of fake Jimmy Choos,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
她不想让我去变成我本就不是的人
She don't want me to be anybody I ain't.
她忠心耿耿而且她会一直在
And she's loyal and she's always there.
她的脸就是一片黑色阴影
And her face is just a black shadow
而且她是由血和内脏
and she's made up of blood and guts
还有蛆和蠕虫组成的
and maggots and worms,
她的嗓音是数以百万受害者的尖叫声
and her voice is the screams of a million victims,
而且她臭得不行 去他妈的
and she stinks, goddammit.
她发出死亡的恶臭
She stinks like death.
我的妻子就是凶案
My wife's murder
而且不管怎么尝试我也离不开她
and I couldn't be without her if I tried.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just walk out.
真的吗 这句话似曾相识
REALLY? Where have I heard THAT before?
你要去哪儿 - 我要去哪儿
Where will you go? - Where will I go?
我要去破案
I'll go solve a crime.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表