剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
而且它冲你来了
And it's coming for you.
Sleet 拿下 Bishop
Sleet takes Bishop.
踢他一小下
Give him a little kick.
嘿 Kamara 拿上那包钱
Hey, Kamara. Grab the bag of money.
走吧 走吧 出去
Yeah, go on, get out.
谢谢你帮倒忙
Thanks for nothing.
Cara Delevingne
Cara Delevingne.
Delevingne家族的一员
One of the Delevingne clan.
他们通过制药挣来庞大家产 身价几十亿
They made all their money in pharmaceuticals and are worth billions.
好了 走吧
That's right, let's go.
我们开始吧 长官
Let's go for it, guv.
Delevingne小姐 感谢你能来 我们是成功镇警♥察♥局的
Miss Delevingne, thank you for coming in. We are Successville PD.
我想你知道我是谁
I'm sure you know who I am.
哎呦喂
Well, well, well.
这不是Sleet探长吗 - 听着
If it isn't DI Sleet. - Listen.
我们有消息称
We have information
你押了数目可观的一大笔钱
that you placed a rather substantial, large big bet
在那匹叫Peter Crouch的赛马身上
on the racehorse that was Peter Crouch.
它输了比赛你一定有点小绝望吧
Must have been a little devastating when he lost.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥是在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
说真的 这太差劲了
Seriously, this is so lame.
如果你们不让我出去
If you don't let me out of here,
我就让我爸爸买♥♥下这整个警局
I'll get my daddy to buy this entire police station
改成Sleet探长的小鸡鸡博物馆
and turn it into the Museum of DI Sleet's tiny penis.
我感觉如果走进这个博物馆
Well, I think on walking into the museum
你会发现它
that you might find that the...
它实际上比你以为的大得多
it was in fact bigger than you might think it is.
是吗 - 是 你会的
Would I? - Yeah, you would.
我想象得到你以为我的鸡鸡很小
I can imagine you think I have a tiny penis.
那我是不是会超级震惊呢
Would I be in for a massive shock?
是的
Yes, you would.
真的吗 - 超级震惊
Really? - A massive shock.
怎么震惊 压根就没鸡鸡吗
What, just no penis at all?
什么 不对 我确实有鸡鸡
What? No, I do have a penis.
空无一物 光溜溜的
Nothing. Just smooth.
不 它才不是光溜溜的 我又不是太监
No, it's not smooth. I'm not a eunuch.
你见过我长官的鸡鸡吗
Have you seen my governor's penis?
好了 我们先放下 - 抱歉 谁允许你说话了
Hey. Let's just leave... - Sorry, who gave you permission to speak?
你让他说话了吗
Did you give him permission to speak?
他可以自♥由♥说话
He's allowed to speak...
他究竟是谁啊
Who even is he?
这位是Christopher Kamara
This is Christopher Kamara.
你究竟有资格坐在这吗
Are you even qualified to be here?
他有资格 他是我的手下新兵
Yes, he is. He's my rookie.
天哪 - 我跟着他的
Oh, dear. - I'm with him.
是的 听着 小姐姐
Yeah. Listen.Madame-muzz-well
小姐姐
Madame-muzz-well?
你上过学吗
Have you been to school?
小姐姐 这是一句法语 是吧 - 小姐(法语)
Madame-muzz-well, that's French, right? - Mademoiselle?
小姐(法语) - 你究竟去过法国没有
Mademoiselle. - Have you even been to France?
去过 - 什么时候
Yes. - When?
我不知道你在笑什么
I don't know what you're laughing at.
我笑的时候 说明我很严肃
When I'm laughing, I'm serious.
你说的话很奇怪 - 奇怪得不得了
That's a weird thing to say. - That's incredibly weird.
好了 回到为什么让你来的话题上
Right, let's get back to why you're here.
继续啊 我很乐意
Go on, gladly.
你对Alan Shearer的死了解多少
What do you know about the death of Alan Shearer?
我对马一无所知
I know nothing about horses.
我看起来像是会关注马的人吗
Do I look like I give a shit about horses?
说真的你们就这点能耐吗
I mean, is this seriously the best you can do?
你们进警局工作都没有什么资质测试的吗
Don't you have to pass some sort of fitness exam to get into the police?
有啊 我考得非常好
Yeah, I passed it with flying colours.
我在班里名列前茅
I was top of my class.
哪方面 1型糖尿病严重程度吗
In what? Having type I diabetes?
啥型 - 吃一肚子蛋糕的能耐吗
Type what? - Stuffing your face with cake?
还是从山坡上滚下去的本事
Rolling down a hill?
说实话 我对从山坡上滚下去很在行
Well, actually, I'm very good at rolling down a hill.
是啊 我们就是来谈你都会点什么的
Yeah, it's about all you can master.
长官在节食了 今天他只吃了五顿饭
Governor's cutting down. He only had five meals today.
你怎么能讲这个 Chris
How dare you, Chris.
我一直 - 你怎么敢
I was... - How dare you.
我一直在观察你 长官
I was watching you, guv.
你
You...
我很抱歉 Delevingne小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Delevingne,
你肯定以为我们是一对跳梁小丑
you must think we're a pair of clowns
但我们很有智商 - 我当然这么想
but we have intelligence... - Of course I do.
我们有智商的
We have intelligence.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that very much.
什么
What?
我怀疑你们俩一点智商都没有
I doubt that you have any intelligence between you at all.
我有自己的办事方法 好吗
You see, I get things done my way, OK?
在我六岁的时候
When I was six years old,
我强迫我的保姆做了几个月的整形手术
I forced my nanny to undergo months of plastic surgery
让她看起来像一条美人鱼
to make her look like a mermaid.
等到手术都结束了 她的尾巴也安好了
By the time the procedure was completed and her tail was attached,
我早就玩腻了美人鱼那套
I'd grown bored of mermaids
所以 自然而然 她上吊自杀了
so, naturally, she hanged.
听起来感觉很鱼(可疑)啊 长官
Sounds a bit fishy to me, guv.
你刚才是想讲笑话吗
Was that an attempt at a joke?
我想是的 他那么说是为了放松大家的心情
I think it was. He does that to try and lighten the mood.
绝对是糟透了
It was absolutely terrible.
是吗 这让我想起我自己的故事
Yeah? It reminds me of a story of my own.
当我还是个小男孩的时候 我有个朋友
When I was a young boy I had a friend,
他是个机器人 叫Bobby
he was a robot, called Bobby.
我用小鞋盒和火柴盒做的他
Made him out of small shoeboxes and a matchbox.
有一天我放学回家
One day I came home from school
看见我爸爸把Bobby扔在花♥园♥里
and my dad had thrown Bobby into the garden.
他说Bobby是个搬弄是非的小奶头还是个白♥痴♥
He said that Bobby was a telltale tit and an idiot.
我的Bob - 你♥爸♥说它是啥
Bob. - He said he was a what?
他说Bobby是个搬弄是非的小奶头
He said that Bobby was a telltale tit.
他说Bobby一点也不好 还是个搬弄是非的小奶头
He said Bobby was no good and was a telltale tit.
我还记得我从卧室窗户看到
I remember looking from my bedroom window
雨打在Bobby的尸体上
as the rain fell down on Bobby's carcass.
我捡了他湿答答的残骸
Then, I got all his soggy remains
放在我的枕头上
and I put them on my pillow.
天呐 你真恶心
God, you're disgusting.
你说啥 - 太恶心了
What? - Absolutely disgusting.
这故事听得我真的是很想吐
That story makes me feel physically sick.
你竟敢这样
How dare you!
你竟敢这样
How dare you!
淡定 头儿
Steady, guv.
不 我忍♥不了了
No. I can't take it any more.
只是说说而已 - 这一连串的人身攻击
It's only words. - A barrage of insults.
我从没见过你这么生气 头儿
I've never seen you so angry, guv.
我从没这么生气过 Chris
I've never been so angry, Chris.
我可以和我的搭档说句话吗
Can I have a word with my sidekick?
天呐 我好想哭 Chris 我好想哭
Oh, God. I want to cry, Chris. I want to cry.
你知道我听得见你说话的吧
You do realise I can hear you?
不知道 我以为 - 如果你要哭的话
No, I thought if... - And if you are going to cry,
你是要哭出肉汁来吗 你这头死肥猪
are you going to cry tears of gravy, you fat, fucking pig?
Chris 我得离开五分钟
Chris, I need to take five minutes out of here.
我会处理好一切的 别担心
I'll sort everything out here - don't worry.
好的 听着 不管发生什么 别让她走
All right. Listen, whatever happens - do not let her leave.
好了 臭嘴巴 - 抱歉
OK, toilet mouth. - Sorry.
就剩我和你了 - 我没听懂
It's just me and you. - I can't make out a word.
用你头两边的东西听
Use those things on the side of your head.
臭嘴巴 - 臭
Toilet mouth. - Toilet...
我再问你一次
I'll ask you one more time.
你有没有下注在
Did you have a bet on...
你们好 - 在Peter Crouch身上
Oh, hi, there! Hi. - ...On Peter Crouch.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表