剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你还想再见到他吗
Are you still hoping to, like, see him again, or...?
他会回来的 男人们最后都会回来的
He'll come back. They all come back in the end.
我绝对不会再跟你有任何牵扯了
I wouldn't touch you with a bargepole.
你听见什么声音了吗 - 没 没有
Did you hear something? - No. No.
你知不知道谁会希望Sleet探长进监狱
Um, you don't know anyone who'd want to see DI Sleet locked up, do you?
不会吧 我的Sleety小宝贝 - 嗯
No! My Sleety? - Yeah.
不是吧 你觉得他能杀人吗
No! Well... Do you think he's capable of murder?
不觉得 - 我觉得
I don't think so. - I do.
你觉得他能吗 - 我觉得 我觉得他能杀人
You do? - I do! I... I do!
你没有我了解他 - 确实没有
But you don't know him like I do. - I mean, I'll hold my hands up.
他是个禽兽
Aye. He's an animal.
彻头彻尾的禽兽 你知道他是个什么样的情人吗
A complete animal. Can you imagine what he's like as a lover?
你♥他♥妈♥爱死那样了
You fucking loved it.
那是什么声音 - 你爱得
What was that? - You loved it up your...
你还好吗 - 没事
Are you all right, here? - Yeah, I'm OK.
好吧 - 我只是 你这么好 对我这么坦诚
OK. - I just... You're being so nice and honest with me, um...
你就是我的新闺蜜了
You're, like, my new best friend!
我们是闺蜜了 - 我喜欢你
We are! - I like you!
我也喜欢你
I like you, too!
哦天哪 Sleety 他真的让我好失望
Oh, God, Sleety! He really let me down.
那你想出去逛逛吗 - 啊 天哪
Well, do you want to go out? - Argh, Jesus!
过来
Oh, come here, you.
没事的 男人都是混♥蛋♥ - 没错
It's all right. Men are bastards. - Right, aye...
你知道你需要什么吗 - 什么
Do you know what you need? - Yeah?
来点好东西 - 那就来点 Lorraine 可以的
A wee settler. - Go on, then, Lorraine, why not, eh?
我有点可♥卡♥因♥
Aye! I've got some Charlie.
我去拿 我们爽一把 那玩意会让我们爽翻的
I'll just go get it, we can have a wee fun, that'll sort us out!
Pattison 坐到床上去
Pattison, take a seat on the bed.
天哪 你们到底在搞什么 - 我不知道
Jesus. What the hell is going on up there? - Well, I don't know.
我在和她培养感情呢
I think I'm bonding with her.
哦对 "培养感情" - 这都是
Yeah, you're "Bonding"! - Well, it's all part...
我们是来问我的事的
We're here to ask questions about me,
不是让你在她家过夜喝个烂醉的
not for you to have a sleepover and get drunk.
这下面糟透了 全是灰 还有块真的皮肤
It is horrible down here. It is dusty, there's actual skin.
这里还有过一个三明治 - 什么叫"有过"
And there was a sandwich here. - What do you mean, "Was"?
我把它吃了 我吃了那个三明治 - Sleet 我的天哪
I ate it. I ate the sandwich. - Oh, Sleet, my God.
我都不知道里面是什么
And I don't even know what was in it.
但是吃的时候我感觉
But as I ate it, I thought,
"它的口感像鸡肉" - 是吗
"It's got the texture of chicken..." - Yeah?
"但味道像鱼"
"..But it tastes like fish."
滚回床底下去 Sleet
Get back under that fucking bed,Sleet
趁我还没把你的头踹进去
before I kick your head in.
好的 你快点
Yes. OK. Just make it quick.
嘿 - 她来啦
All right! - Here she is
Lorraine 你真是绝了
Oh, Lorraine, you are a sort!
来吧 快来 - 啊 真♥他♥妈♥的
Come on, then, here we go! - Ah! For fuck's sake!
你们都他妈穿着鞋上♥床♥了吗
And you've both got your fucking shoes on on the bed?
等等
Hang on.
你还好吗 Lorraine - 我能闻到他的味儿
You all right, Lorraine? - I can smell him.
不是吧 那只是可♥卡♥因♥的味儿
No, that's just the shovel.
嘿 嘿 冷静点 朋友
Whoa, whoa, chill out, mate!
接着忙你的吧 Lozza
Why don't you just go back to doing your shizzle, Lozza?
你跟他搞在一起了
You're sleeping with him.
跟他搞 - 我的天啊
Sleeping with him? - Oh, my God.
朋友 不不不 你完全搞错了
Mate, mate, no, no, no. You've got the wrong end of the stick.
我绝对不会跟你的Sleety宝贝搞在一起的 好吗
I would never sleep with your Sleety, all right?
你们永远都不会像我们一样好的 - 够了 够了
You will never have what we had! Never! - That's it, that's it.
我受够了 我一点都听不下去了
I've had enough. I can't listen to any more of this.
听好了
Now listen good.
别看他 Pattison 别看他
Don't look at him, Pattison, don't look at him,
他就是喜欢博眼球 别看他
he's an attention seeker. Don't look at him!
Pattison 别嘲笑他
Pattison, don't laugh at him.
他够难为情了 你不准再嘲笑他
He's self-conscious enough. Don't you laugh at him.
我看他可不怎么难为情 哥们儿 - 什么
He doesn't look self-conscious to me, mate! - What?
我 停下 Lorraine Lorraine 闭嘴
I... Stop it, Lorraine! Lorraine! Shut up.
居然用你的格洛克17式枪指着一个无辜的女人 很好
Pointing your Glock 17 at an innocent woman! Nice.
我告诉你
Now let me tell you something.
我会找到陷害我的人 不管是谁
I'm going to find out whoever fitted me up
然后把他们绳之以法
and I'm going to rain down justice upon them.
给我听着 你个恶心的老骚货
Now listen, you disgusting, smelly old lush.
有点太难听了 Sleety
Kind of harsh, that, Sleety, like.
Pattison 这情况已经够尴尬了 - 这还用你说
Pattison, this is awkward enough as it is. - You're telling me!
你站那儿硬成那样
You're standing with a massive boner
我很确定她想让我们从她那嗑一次药
and I'm pretty sure she's trying to get us to do a line off her.
什么 你嗑药了吗
What? Did you do any drugs?
我当然没嗑药
Course I didn't do any drugs!
我只是说 这对我来说也很奇怪 好吗
Just saying, this is weird for me too, all right?
我在试着让它安分点
I'm trying to get rid of it.
也许谁来口一下 它就好了
Maybe if someone was to blow on it, it would go away.
我来吧 我 - 不行
I'll do it, shall I...? - No, you won't.
你敢靠近那玩意我就让你脑袋开花
You come anywhere near that thing and I'll blow your brains out.
好吧 - 它不是为你们硬的
OK. - It's not for either of you.
是为我 都是为了我自己
This is me, this is all for me.
太自私了 - 是啊
So selfish! - Yeah.
男人真是自私 - 不过男人就是自私 Lorraine
Men, so selfish. - Men are selfish, though, Lorraine.
真的吗 Pattison
Oh, really, Pattison?
咱们能不能出去再聊这个
Maybe we should have a chat about that when we get out of here?
对 也许是的
Aye, maybe you should.
因为你好像忘了你是我的朋友 不是她的
Because you seem to have forgot you're my friend, not her friend!
我不只是一个人的朋友 你懂我意思吧
I'm not just one person's friend! Do you know what I mean?
我是不是太黏人了 - 你肯定是了 我是我自己的
Am I being too clingy? - Yes, you certainly are. I'm my own person!
而且你知道吗 我挺喜欢Lorraine的
And you know what it is? I quite like Lorraine!
好 我们走吧 我受够了
Right, we're going, we're going, because I've had enough of this.
我们可以去车里再谈
We can talk about this in the car.
好吧 我们去车里谈 - 走吧
Right, we will talk about it in the car. - Right, come on.
只要那玩意消下去
Only if that goes down.
只要吹点冷风它就会下去的
Yes, it will go down once it gets some cold air to it.
很高兴见到你 Lorraine
It was nice to meet you, Lorraine.
噢 - 你在干什么 你在 她是个嫌疑人啊
Oh! - What are you doing? What are you...? She's a suspect.
她可能陷害我杀了人
She might have fitted me up for murder.
被证明有罪之前都是清白的 这句话怎么说的 Sleety
Innocent until proven guilty. What happened to that, Sleety?
你到底站哪边
Whose side are you even on?
别这么急着指责 哥儿们
Listen, stop being so quick to judge, man.
回头见 Lorraine 照顾好自己 - 我会的
See you later, Lorraine. You take care of yourself. - I will, aye.
跟你说了把这个门修好 - 我还爱你
I told you to get this door fixed. - I still love you.
闭嘴吧 - 还爱你哟 拜拜啦
Shut up. - Still love you. Toodle-pip.
有消息说我在警校的老对头
Word on the street was my old police-school rival,
Lewis Hamilton 接替了我的职位
Lewis Hamilton, had stepped into my orthopaedic police shoes.
街头消息从来不会错 这个臭烘烘的粪坑
The street was never wrong. This stank of smelly dung.
是时候闯进我曾经称为家的地方了
Time to break into the place I used to call home.
我们来搞定这家伙吧
Let's get this guy.
该死 真♥他♥妈♥该死 - 怎么了 Sleet
Dammit, dammit to hell. - What is it, Sleet?
Lewis Hamilton 鬼鬼祟祟的小人
Lewis Hamilton. The sneaky, conniving piece of crud.
你们俩怎么了
What happened between yous two?
当我在警校的时候 有两个明星学生
When I was at cop college, there was two star pupils.
一个是我 一个是Lewis Hamilton
One was me. One was Lewis Hamilton.
他很不高兴我比他强
He didn't like it that I was better than him.
所以当我们第一次一起上球场的时候
So when we were first in court together,
他往我头盔里装满了奶油冻
he filled my helmet full of custard,
当我戴上头盔的时候
so when I put it on top of my head,
奶油冻弄了我一头发还有脸上
it went all over my hair and on my face.
然后班里其他所有人又朝我扔了成百上千个
And then everybody else in the class just threw hundreds and thousands on me
他们都说我是个大蠢蛋糕
and everyone said I was a big, stupid trifle.
他永远不会厌倦伤害别人的感受
He just never gets tired of hurting people's feelings.
我一点都不惊讶如果一切都是因为他的话
It wouldn't surprise me if this was all down to him, like.
正是如此 Pattison
Exactly, Pattison.
我需要你让他去承认这件事 - 怎么做
And I need you to get him to admit to this. - How?
当然是装成一个中情五局特工 - 好 然后呢
Pretend you're an MI5 agent, of course. - OK, and?
你需要进去
You need to go in there,
说杀掉Nick Knowles的人给你留下了深刻印象
say that you're impressed with whoever killed Nick Knowles.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表