剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
呃 一大批货在3周前运到了
Well, a big shipment arrived about three weeks ago,
来势凶猛堪比拿锤子的牙医
hit the streets harder than a dentist with a hammer,
把这街区的一切搞得遍体鳞伤
knocked everything else into a cocked hat,
就像真的有傻子以为遍体鳞伤就是要先长出鱼鳞似的
like someone who's really clumsy and has got a hat on their cock.
哈哈 开个玩笑
Hahah, little joke!
我问你 是谁在卖♥♥毒品
So, listen to me - who's selling the stuff?
我告诉你是谁
I'll tell you who.
啊
Aaargh!
轻点 握住他的手 快握住他的手
Gently, hold his hand, hold his hand. Hold his hand.
好孩子 安抚他 Mark 安抚他
Good boy. Comfort him, Mark, comfort him.
没事的 没事的 好孩子
It's OK, it's OK, sweet boy.
Sleet 他快死了 - 我知道他快死了 好吧
Sleet, he's dying. - I know he's dying, OK?
看着我 你能听见我们说话吗
Just keep looking at me. Can you hear us?
这什么声音啊 这声音太可怕了
What is that? That's a horrible sound.
这声音太难听了
That's an awful sound.
我们要救他 还是
Are we going to save him, or...?
这个嘛 我觉得我们的主要任务是 嘿
Well, I think the main thing is... Hey...
嘿 兄弟 我不想这么混♥蛋♥
Hey, man, I don't want to be a dick about this.
能麻烦你小点儿声吗
Just keep it down a little bit, please?
我觉得 嘿 闭嘴 你闭嘴 就一会儿
I think the... Hey, shut up, shut up! Just for a second.
谁在卖♥♥米兰达
Who sells Miranda?
龙 龙
T-... t-...
毒品哪儿来的 - 没错 到底是谁
Where's it come from? - That's it. Who is it?
龙舌兰
Tequilas.
龙 舌兰
Te...quilas.
你是说贩卖♥♥毒品的人是龙舌兰吗
You're saying Tequilas is the one who's selling the drugs?
我们是不是该关心一下是谁开枪打了他
Should we worry about who shot him?
不用 他们都走了 走远了
Nah, they're gone now, they're long gone.
回来 Mark 回来蹲着
Come back down, Mark, come back down.
我膝盖疼 Sleet
My knee's hurting, Sleet.
是嘛 噢 小可怜
Is it? Oh, you poor thing
他可是刚中了弹 Mark 你膝盖疼和他能比吗
He's just been SHOT, Mark, and your knee's hurting!
难以置信 太难以置信了
Unbelievable! Really unbelievable!
做警♥察♥很重要的一点就是
This is half the thing about being a cop.
有时你要懂得体恤别人
Sometimes, you've got to be sensitive.
好了 兄弟 你现在要死了
OK, buddy, you've gotta die now.
你可以上路了 走进那片光
Off you go. What? Go into the light.
什么光 - 就走进那片光
What light? - Go into the light.
你听到天使的召唤了吗 听到小天使的呼唤了吗
Can you hear the angels? Can you hear the baby angels?
没啊 - 跟着天使走 兄弟
No. - Follow the angels, buddy.
说真的 Sleet 我没事
Honestly, Sleet, I'm fine.
我觉得我们最好 我们就了结这一切吧
I think it's better we just... we just end this now.
好了 我来为你做个了结吧
OK, I'm going to end this for you.
什么 - 我这就把你从痛苦中解脱出来
Huh? - I'm just going to take you out of your pain.
一切都结束了 都结束了 你走吧 安心地走吧
That's it. That's it, off you go, off you popsie.
睡吧宝贝 睡吧宝贝
Sleepy bye-byes. Sleepy bye-byes.
快快睡去吧 - Sleet 你这是在谋杀他
Go sleepy bye-byes. - Sleet, you're murdering him.
某人不打小报告的话就不叫谋杀
It's only murder if someone tittle-tales.
这就是你作为警♥察♥的所作所为吗 - 嘘
Is this what you do as a copper? - Ssh!
Wrighty 搜他的口袋
Wrighty, search his pockets.
看看 看看 看看
Well, well, well!
是米兰达 - 哦 太棒了
It's Miranda. - Oh, yeah.
让我尝一口 让我蘸点试试
Let me have a taste, give me a little finger of that.
哦 天啊 这是漂白粉
Oh, man, that's bleach.
太糟糕了 把这个列为证物吧
That's horrible. Take that as evidence.
他已经死了 我们 我们最好赶紧走
He's dead, let's... We'd better go.
反正鸽子会吃掉他的尸体的
The pigeons will eat him, anyway.
你可真倒霉 Radcliffe - 是啊
Unlucky, Radcliffe. - Yeah.
再见了 屌♥丝
See you around, you loser.
那袋米兰达 里面肯定有漂白粉
That Miranda, there's definite bleach in that.
我们现在要找的是个贩毒的凶手
We were now hunting a drug-peddling murderer.
我有预感 这件事和Paul Hollywood
My hunch was that Paul Hollywood
和他飞车党的那些疯子脱不了干系
and his motorcycle maniacs were somehow involved.
是时候换上皮衣了 Mark小子
Time to leather up, Marky boy.
你准备好了吗 小伙子
You ready for this, kid?
我们要混进和平之子做卧底
We're going undercover with the Sons Of Peace.
我已经是他们中的一员了
I'm already in with them.
我告诉他们我叫Nobby McCann
They know me as Nobby McCann.
Nobby McCann
Nobby McCann?
没错 一位20年前加入过他们的自♥由♥骑手
Yeah, a free-wheeler who joined their ranks 20 years ago.
那我是谁
Who am I?
你是我从乡下来的表弟 叫Sarah
You're going to be my cousin from out of town - Sarah.
Sarah 你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Sarah?! Are you having a fucking laugh?
没有 就叫Sarah
No, Sarah it is.
你如果想成为他们的一员 你还需要这个
If you're going to be one of them, you'll need this.
穿上它
Put this on.
你喜欢吗 - 感觉越来越糟了
You like it? - It's getting worse.
你什么意思啊 明明就很酷
What do you mean...? It's cool.
这可是 - 流苏马甲
It's... - Tassel waistcoat?
没错 就说你刚从墨西哥度假回来
Yeah, well, then just say that you went to Mexico on holiday
那里的人都穿着这个
and everyone was wearing them.
好了 咱们去蹦迪吧
Listen, let's go dance a disco.
嘿 我走前面 他们认识我
Hey, I'll go first. They know me.
来 坐吧
Hey, take a seat.
老天 这一路骑过来简直了
God, that was a hell of a ride in.
Nobby McCann - Hollywood
Nobby McCann! - Hollywood.
你带了个陌生人来
You've brought a stranger with you.
我不喜欢陌生人 甚至是那些我已经认识很久的
I don't like strangers, even ones I've known for years.
他可不是陌生人
He ain't no stranger.
这是我表弟
This is my cousin.
告诉他你的名字
Tell him your name.
Sarah
Sarah.
你好 Sarah
Hello, Sarah.
希望你没带什么武器进来
I hope you didn't bring any weapons in here.
因为我们只用拳头说话
Cos we talk with our fists only...
我跟你讲 Sarah打架从来都只用拳头
Well, let me tell you, Sarah only fights with his fists.
他是个拳手 - 他是个拳手吗
He's a fister. - He's a fister?
他在经典的单手博弈(老虎机)领域也是一把好手
He's also very good round the old one-armed bandito.
哦 水果机啊
Ah, fruit machines.
不是 是扳手腕 他扳手腕超强的
No, arm wrestling. He's an arm wrestler.
他愿意和这个地方的任何人扳手腕
He'll arm wrestle any punk in this place.
什么 - 而且他会轻松取胜
What? - And he'll beat'em, too.
那你就从我的手下里挑一个和他对决吧
Why don't you choose one of my men to arm wrestle, then?
好的 没问题
OK, yeah.
我选他 站那的 那个家伙
I pick him, there. The guy, there,
眼神超恐怖的那个 - 滚你丫的
with the horrible eyes. - Fuck off...
那个眼神恐怖得好像他要打烂你的脸的人
The crazy-looking man who looks like he'd break your face
只要你走进他的 地盘
just if you walked into his... orbit.
他太他妈魁梧了 - 你怎么这么怂
He's fucking massive. - What's wrong with you?
你是个男人还是胆小鬼
Are you a man or a mouse?
你要和疯癫Patrick 人称暴♥力♥巨人比试吗
You're going to take on Batshit Patrick, the Violent Giant?
你确定吗 - 那是他的名字吗
Are you sure? - Is that his name?
千真万确
That's his actual name.
这个可怜的家伙肯定没什么机会吧
Poor kid didn't really have a chance, did he?
他的父母竟然给他取这个名字
His parents calling him that.
这就叫姓名宿♥命♥论♥ 不是吗
It's nominative determinism, in't it?
是吧 我不知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I don't know what that means,
但我想这意味着他只是个可怜的小兔兔吧
but I guess it means that he is a sad bunny.
来吧 Paddy 有人来挑战了
Come on, Paddy. Got a challenge.
干♥他♥妈的
Fucking hell.
你知道他曾经拧断过熊胳膊吗 还是成年公熊的
Do you know he once wrestled the arm off a bear, a daddy bear?
你觉得你能打败他吗
Do you think you can beat him?
嘿 嘿 你那是鸡♥巴♥还是鼻子啊 鸡♥巴♥鼻子
Hey, hey! Is that a dick or your nose, Nosedick?
你是鼻窦有毛病
Have you got a problem with your sinuses
还是想表现得很凶悍
or are you being aggressive?
你应该买♥♥点维克斯通鼻膏涂在鼻子上
You should get some Vicks on your nose
因为听起来你好像鼻子不通啊
cos you sound ike you might have, like, congestion.
太糟糕了 哥们儿
That's horrible, man.
这也许就是你如此生气的原因吧
That's probably why you're so angry.
怎么了 - 不要再挑衅他了
What's wrong? - Stop winding him up.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表