剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
咬他 别不敢咬或者挖他眼睛
Bite, don't be scared to bite or gouge eyes.
你知道吧 有必要的话拽掉对方的鼻子
You know, take a man's nose off if you need to.
好了 你
Well, you...
你大概需要知道这个
You probably should know this.
在我记忆中 我一直在把人们关进监狱
Been putting people in prison for as long as I can remember.
还开枪打他们 打他们身上的各个部分
Shot some guys, too! Different parts of the body.
还有一次用猎枪打掉了一个人的鸡鸡
Took a guy's dick off once with a shotgun.
你知道有一次 我让一只鳄鱼给我"吊茶包"
You know, one time, I teabagged a crocodile.
"吊茶包"就是把我的蛋蛋放在他嘴里
Teabag is stuck my nuts right in his mouth.
把这些告诉你学校的朋友们
Tell that to your friends at school.
所以
So...
你能等我一下吗
Can you give me a second?
他可能会更喜欢你
He might like you more than me.
要不你待在这跟他说我有多酷
Maybe if you sort of stay here and say how cool I am.
好 好的 你去转转 然后再回来 好吧
Yeah, OK, go take a breather and come back. OK.
嘿 我要去走走 让我的老腿活动一下
Hey, I'm going to go for a walk I think - get the old legs walking.
看看你老爸带了什么
Look what you dad's got.
智能手♥机♥ 去拍几张照去
Smartphone. Take some pictures with this.
关于你♥爸♥ 你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions about your dad?
我的意思是 我认识他已经很长时间了
I mean, I've known him for quite a long time now.
差不多一整天了 所以我还是知道一些故事的
Pretty much the whole day, so I've heard some stories.
一个关于鸭子的事 还有
There's one thing about a duck, and...
你想接吗 还是我来
Do you want to answer it, or shall I?
Shelley警员
PC Shelley.
不 他刚出去散步了
No, he's just gone for a walk.
我是 呃 George
It's, er...George.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这个结果你复查了吗
Have you double-checked the results,
因为这对他来说是个打击
cos this is going to be a blow to him.
好的 谢谢你 Friedman医生
OK, thank you Doctor Friedman.
多谢
Cheers.
谢谢 拜
Thanks, bye.
天哪 喔
God, wow.
看看我带了什么 猜猜这气球是给谁的
Look what I got! Guess who these balloons are for?
猜猜这些气球给谁的 给小孩子的 小家伙的
Guess who these balloons are for. The little one. Little lad.
给你买♥♥的气球 嘿 嗯
Some balloons there for you. Hey, um...
看看这些窜天猴
Look at these bottle rockets.
你找个超酷的地方放了它们
You let these off somewhere cool.
Sleet 你或许应该知道
Sleet, you should probably...
闭嘴 闭嘴 - 是你的医生
Shut up, shut up. - It was your doctor.
蝴蝶刀 你知道这把刀的故事吗
A butterfly knife? You know a story about this?
你曾曾曾曾祖父曾经在一艘海盗船上
Your great, great, great, great grandfather was on a pirate galleon.
他用这个割了一个人的喉咙
He slit a man's throat with this.
你还能尝到那家伙的血腥味
You can still taste that guy's blood.
我考虑到
I like to think that
如果你以后需要捅或者手刃什么人的话
if you were ever in a situation where you need to stab or kill a man,
你就可以用这把传家宝
you'd use this family heirloom.
Sleet
Sleet!
拿着吧 感受与它合为一体
Hold it...and feel at one with it.
是把很酷的刀吧 对吧 - 对 很酷 你有个电♥话♥
It's a cool knife, huh? - Yeah, it's good. You had a phone call.
嘿 没喝上点儿的话你是杀不了人的
Hey, you ain't going to do no killing without a drink in you.
你用这个润润喉
You get that in your gullet.
拿着 给你老爸喝上一大口
Take that, take a big shot of that for your dad.
是什么 你非要说的是什么 - 你的医生打电♥话♥了
What is it? What did you have to say? - Your doctor phoned.
他说他拿回来你的检测了 他们弄错了
He said he had your tests back and they messed them up.
这不是你儿子
He's not your son.
好吧 那这真的是
Well, this is all very...
非常尴尬了 - 抱歉
Very awkward. - I'm sorry
我感觉好像胸膛被狠狠踢了一脚
It feels like a bit of a kick in the chest,
我说真的
if I'm honest with you.
这真的是
It's, um...
让我说两句吧
Let me say something.
这可能是他经历过最好的事了 所以
This is probably the best thing that ever happened to him. So...
不要走上犯罪道路 小伙子 拜托了
Don't turn to crime, little man. Please.
很多孤儿最后都沦为囚徒
A lot of orphans end up in the big house.
我可不想哪天接到命令去一家7-11便利店
And I don't want to get a call to a 7-11 one day...
和这个George一起到场
..And turn up with George here
结果发现是你在抢劫
and see you holding it up,
因为那时候我会向你开枪
cos I'll put a bullet in you,
而我不希望那种事发生 孩子
and I don't want to have to do that, kid.
我不想被迫杀了你
I don't want to have to kill you.
那么 Bobby 其实我要收回这个名字
So, Bobby... Actually, I'll take your name back.
Joseph 找个好工作 多拿几个资格证 孩子
Joseph - get a good job, get some qualifications, kid.
我要把这些拿回来
I'll take these back
因为就这样送你礼物有点奇怪
cos it feels weird giving you gifts
毕竟我们都不怎么认识你
when we don't sort of know you.
你只不过是个在公园玩的小男孩
You're just a little boy in a park
而我们却拿酒和棒棒糖给你玩
that we're plying with alcohol and lollipops.
好了 我们该走了 因为气氛有点诡异
Right. We'd better go, cos it's a bit weird.
走吧
Come on.
晚上好啊
Evening, all.
Sleet - 我知道你在这 Lowecroft
Sleet... - I know you're there, Lowecroft.
我只是选择无视你
I'm just choosing to ignore you.
其实我以为被一枪射中心脏
You know that I actually thought that being shot through the heart
应该是这周最糟心的一刻了
was going to be the crappiest point of this week
但事实上
but it turns out that
你的出现让它更糟心了
you being here has made it plummet somewhat more.
呃 好吧 我只是想来看看你怎么样了
Oh, right. Well...just wanted to see how you are.
嗯 我很好 只是中了一枪
Yeah, I'm great. Just been shot.
我给你买♥♥了件礼物
I bought you a present.
买♥♥了条金鱼 但是我把它洒在车里了
I bought you a goldfish, but I spilt it in the car.
太好了 一条金鱼 那可真是我需要的啊
Great. A goldfish. That's exactly what I need.
如果它也在这儿 那就意味着
If he'd been here, that would mean
有两个没长脑子的白♥痴♥坐在这儿盯着我看了
I'd have had two brainless cretins to sit here staring at me.
不要这样
Don't be like that.
我只是想看看有没有什么我能帮的上的
Look, I just wanted to see if I could be any help.
那你觉得你能怎么帮我 Lowecroft
And how do you suppose you're going to help me, Lowecroft?
你觉得我现在真的需要的东西
You think what I really need right now,
当我躺在这儿 被捆在这病床上的时候
lying here, strapped up in a hospital bed,
就需要一个大娘炮吗
is a big wet lettuce
好吧 那
Right, well,
我是不是该走了
shall I go?
是的 我不喜欢你在这儿待着 看到我脆弱的一面
Yeah, I don't like you being here, seeing me weak.
等一下
Wait.
等等 Lowecroft
Wait, Lowecroft.
我对你一直不太友善
I haven't been very nice to you.
说实话 我有点儿浑球
In fact, I've been a bit of a dickhead.
如果我能活着出院
If I ever make it out of here...
请你喝一杯啤酒将是我的荣幸
..It would be an honour to buy you a pint of lager.
真的吗 - 嗯
Would it? - Yeah.
我觉得不错 - 我也是
I'd like that. - I'd like it, too.
那样挺好的 或许我们可以去个花♥园♥酒吧
It'd be nice. Maybe go to a pub garden somewhere
而且你可以带上你那个还算正常的孩子
and you could bring the one of your kids that's quite normal.
Darren吗 - 对 Darren
Darren? - Yeah, Darren.
他现在戴眼镜了 但他还是
He's got glasses now, but he's still...
他是个好孩子 - 他挺好就好
He's a good kid. - Glad to see he's doing well.
嗯 到时候带上他 - 那真是太好了
Yeah, bring him along. - That'd be nice.
走开 Sid 你让我觉得难过了
Run along, Sid. You're making me feel sad.
走吧 再见
Run along, boy. See you, mate.
再见
Yeah.
喂 请问是保卫处吗
Yeah, hello? Is that security?
我是Sleet探长
It's DI Sleet up here.
我刚才看到了一个性侵害罪犯
I've just seen a sex offender
伪装成一个警♥察♥从我的房♥间路过
dressed as a policeman walk past my room
我有点担心他要走向儿科病房♥
and I'm a bit worried that he's heading to the children's ward.
你能不能 呃 采取什么措施
Can you, er... Can you do something about it?
哦 他是灰色头发
Oh, he's got grey hair
然后穿着警服
and he's dressed in a police uniform.
叫他Lowecroft他会回应的
He'll answer to the name of Lowecroft
Sid Lowecroft
Sid Lowecroft.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表