剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
我不想要
I don't want it!
对不起 我知道这样不是特别
I'm sorry, I know that's not very...
特别友好 我只是
hospitable, I just...
吃东西啊 我做了东西给你吃
Eat your food! I made food for you!
我做了东西给你吃
I made the food for you!
不 十分感谢 - 她不吃我做的东西啊 Benjamin
No, thank you so much... - She won't eat the food, Benjamin!
Benjamin有点困了
Benjamin is getting a little bit sleepy.
好的 那他是打算去睡觉了吗 - 我觉得是
Good. Is he going to go to sleep now? - I think he is.
我跟你说 这东西当发胶来用特别好用
I tell you what, it works really well as hair gel, as well,
对Benjamin来说
for Benjamin.
在这边的森林里别带太多的同伴
Don't get much company up here in the woods.
是啊 你独自一人在这 对吗 好的
No, you're on your own here, are you? Yeah, OK.
我能问你一些问题吗 可以吗
Can I ask you a few questions, do you think?
你心里已经有答案了
You've got something on your mind.
为什么你自己一个人住在这上面
Why do you live up here on your own?
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
为什么
Why?
他们把我的狩猎执照拿走了
They took away my hunting licence.
那是我的一切 我的狩猎执照就是我的一切
It's all I had in the world! All I had was my hunting licence
然后他们把它抢走了 - 谁抢走了你的执照
and they took it away from me! - Who took it away from you?
他们会遭报应的 我跟你说
They got what's coming to them. I tell you that.
我的神啊 外面真是太冷了
Jesus creeper, that is cold out there, I've got to say.
Claire阿姨 你对我的Claire阿姨做了什么
Auntie Claire! What have you done to my Auntie Claire?
我不知道 它就那么跳出来 然后我就开枪了
I don't know, it jumped out on me, I just shot it.
你做了件坏事 警♥察♥
You've done a bad thing, cop.
你做了坏事 你别想得到茶和蛋糕了
You've done a bad thing and you're not welcome for tea and cake.
我不想要茶和蛋糕 你个死变♥态♥ - 反正你吃不到了
I don't want tea and cake, you fucking weirdo. - You can't have any anyway.
这是啥啊 你平时逛街就带着这东西吗
What is this? You're walking around town with this thing
一头穿着女人衣服的鹿
a deer dressed in women's clothing?
一个男人在这片森林里需要有一些情感寄托
A man needs some affection out here in the woods.
我要带她去医院
I'm going to take her to hospital.
他们会治好她 然后她就又好了
They'll fix her up and she'll be right as rain
然后明天这会儿我们就又干柴烈火了
and we'll be rutting this time tomorrow.
去他妈的门
Fucking door!
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
他说的都他妈是啥啊 - 喔我的天啊
What the hell was his story? - Oh, my God!
他挺极端的 是吧
He is intense, huh?
我问了他几个问题 他啥也没说
I asked him a few questions, he gave me nothing.
你什么意思 你是个警♥察♥啊 - 他完全是疯的
What do you mean? You're a cop! - He's absolutely crazy.
你想听坏消息吗
Do you want the bad news?
风暴正往这边来呢
The storm's coming in.
我们今晚得被困在这里了
We're going to have to bolt down here for the night.
喔 去你的吧
Oh, piss off!
喔 Bunton
Oh, Bunton...
你真傻
You are silly!
你真好 一直在照顾我 谢谢你
You've been sweet, you've looked after me, thank you.
这是我的工作 Bunton - 十分感谢
It's my job, you know, Bunton. - Thank you very much.
而且你也融化了这个冰山勇士
Well, you've also thawed this old ice warrior.
我是做到了一点 对吧
I have a bit, haven't I?
人生啊 Bunton - 我知道 我知道
Life, eh, Bunton? - I know. I know.
有时候坐在火堆旁边就挺好的
Sometimes it's just nice sitting by a fire.
确实 - 你觉不觉得
It is. - Do you think that...?
天啊 那他妈是啥
Jesus! What the hell was that?
这不太好 Bunton 一点都不好
That's not good, Bunton. That ain't good at all.
在这等着 我出去看看
Wait here, I'm going to go and check outside.
我的天啊 别留我自己在这啊
Oh, my God! Don't leave me in here.
我不想自己在这 - 我把枪留给你
I don't want to be in here on my own. - I'll leave you the gun.
好吗 - 好的
OK? - OK.
好吧
Right.
别去太久了
Don't be long.
谁在那儿
Who's out here?
你想要什么
What do you want from us?
刚才谁砸了我的门
Who bangs upon my door?
走开
Begone!
回林子里去
Head to the woods!
这没你什么事儿
We have no need for you here.
我的天
Oh, my God!
Sleet
Sleet?
Bunton Bunton - 我的天啊
Bunton, Bunton! - Oh, my God!
我的天啊 - Bunton 过来这边
Oh, my God! - Bunton, get over here.
离门远一点 Bunton
Get away from the door, Bunton.
天啊 - 离门远一点
My God! - Get away from the door.
天啊 Bunton
Oh, God, Bunton.
啥 - 喔我的天啊
What... - Oh, my God!
喔我的天啊 - Bunton
Oh, my God! - Bunton...
喔我的天 我该怎么办
Oh, my God! What do I...
我的天啊 我该怎么办 我该怎么办
Oh, my God! What do I do, what do I do?
喔不 - 他们击倒我了 Bunton
Oh, no! - They got me, Bunton.
击倒我了
They got me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我猜我可能就这么着了
I guess this is it, huh?
不不不 不会的
No, no, no, it can't be!
我们终究都会有这一天的 Bunton
Comes to all of us, Bunton.
不 你不能死 要不然下一季怎么办啊
No, you can't die! What about the next series?
嗯 我猜得可能得有什么别的人
Well, I guess it's just going to have to be somebody else
来掌控局势了
who takes the reins
Bunton
Bunton.
那边他妈的怎么了 - 那边怎么回事
What the hell is going on there? - What's going on in there?
他们在外面 他们冲我们来了 Bunton
They're out there, they've come for us, Bunton.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你得把他们揪出来
You need to take them out.
不管你觉得是谁
Whoever you think
先杀了这个镇上的警♥察♥然后杀了我
killed the cops in this town and then killed me,
你得把他们揪出来 Bunton
you've got to take them out, Bunton.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
去吧 Bunton 去吧姑娘
Go, Bunton. Go, girl.
你能做到的
You can do this.
都还好吗 Johnny 我们尽快赶来了
Is everything all right, Johnny? We came as quick as we could.
我们听到了枪声
We heard a gunshot.
Emma - 喔我的天啊
Emma... - Oh, my God!
Emma 听着
Emma, listen,
这案子真是刺♥激♥
it's been a hell of a ride.
帮我把书写完 好吗
Finish my book for me, yeah?
开
Take...
枪
the shot...
然后大声喊出凶手的名字
..And shout the killer's name.
Katy
Katy!
照顾好我的小Joe
Look after my boy Joe.
这他妈是啥啊啊啊啊啊
What the fuck is tha-a-a-a-at?
谁干的
Who did this?
我
Me!
Bunton
Bunton!
过来 解释一下
Come here! Explain yourself.
为什么是Perry
Why Perry?
因为我去了她的 我去了那个小餐馆然后
Because I went to her... I went to the diner and
她那有那只脚和她那个奇怪的儿子 我觉得加深了她的嫌疑
she had the foot there and her weird son, I thought was helping,
然后她说在森林里要小心一点
and then she said to be careful in the wood.
好的 非常令人困惑的推理
Right. That is completely confused reasoning.
不是Perry干的
It wasn't Perry!
不是她
It wasn't her!
是他 是McKellen干的
It was him! It was McKellen!
他才是凶手 把他带走 兄弟们
He's the killer. Take him away, boys.
我是无辜的 - 把他带走
I'm innocent! - Take him away.
我不招船员的 - 你个邪恶的老混♥蛋♥
I'm not looking for any crew. - You evil old bastard!
当然是McKellen干的了
Of course it was McKellen.
你要找的是一个左撇子凶手 对不对
You were looking for a left-handed killer, yes?
McKellen是左撇子 他有个钩子
McKellen was left-handed, he had a hook.
Perry是右撇子
Perry was right-handed.
McKellen在卖♥♥海豚肉
McKellen was selling dolphin meat
因为他的生意快做不下去了
because his business was struggling.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表