剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你喜欢他们干的活 你认为他们很棒很酷
You like their work, you think they're brilliant and cool.
我的队里可能会需要一个那样的人 - 没错 Pattison
And I could use a guy like that on my team. - Exactly, Pattison.
就这样了 - 你的名字将是Edith Plumson
This is it. - Your name will be Edith Plumson.
Plumson 收到 - 动手吧 Pattison
Plumson. Got it. - Do it, Pattison.
让我们用Lewis Hamilton也做一把蛋糕 - 对头
Let's go make a trifle out of Lewis Hamilton. - Yeah.
其实你真的可以这么干
You could, though.
嗨 Lewis Hamilton是吧
Hi. Lewis Hamilton, yeah?
有何贵干
Can I help you?
我是Edith Edith Plumson
I'm Edith, Edith Plumson.
很高兴认识你
It's very nice to meet you.
中情五局的 - 中情五局的吗
MI5. - MI5?
是的 - 真的吗
Yeah. - Really?
是的 真的
yeah, yeah, really.
我就不撒谎了
I'm not going to lie.
我就直接说了
I'm going to tell you this straight.
我可是你的大粉丝
I'm a big fan of yours.
是吗
Really?
不只因为你这里的室内设计
Not just with your interior design
和你在这间办公室做了什么
and what you've done in this office,
还因为你在Nick Knowles谋杀案中的作为
but with what you've done with the murder of Nick Knowles.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我意思是 我很钦佩你是怎么把这事栽赃到Sleet身上的
I mean, I admire how you've managed to sort of pin it on Sleet.
我跟你说吧 Edith
Let me tell you something, Edith.
我觉得你根本不是中情五局的
I don't think you're MI5 at all.
这就可笑了 因为我是的
Well, that's just ridiculous, because I am.
谁派你来的 - 我上级
Who sent you? - It was my boss.
因为我觉得你的上级就是Sleet大叔
Because I think your boss is old Uncle Sleet,
而且从你看来 他这美容师当得不错
and judging from you, he's quite the groomer.
那他可跟你的理发师不一样了 对吧 小子
He's not like your barber, then, is he, son?
我们能回到Nick Knowles还有你是如何杀了他的事上吗
Shall we get back to Nick Knowles and how you killed him?
我们能再谈谈那个吗
Shall we talk about that again?
我只打扮一种东西 Hamilton
There's only one thing I groom, Hamilton,
就是要成为好警♥察♥的女孩男孩们
and that's young girls and young boys to make good police officers.
游戏结束 小子
The game is up, kid.
哟 哟 这不正是光屁♥股♥队长吗
Well, well, if it isn't Captain Chilly-Winky.
还笑这事吗
Still laughing about that?
在人家第一次胜利游♥行♥时拽下他的裤子
Pulling a man's pants down in his first victory parade?
鸡鸡缩小一直很搞笑 Sleet
Shrinkage is always funny, Sleet.
你还在我额头上画了一个大鸡鸡
When you drew a big penis on my forehead
然后我去的所有约会
and I went on all those dates
所有的速配约会都顶着一个画着鸡鸡的额头
all that speed dating with a big cock drawn on my forehead...
那只是开玩笑啊 铁巨人
They were just jokes, Gigantor.
还是说巨人国度里没有笑话
Or don't they have jokes in Giant Land?
他们有笑话 你知道你就是最大的笑话
They have jokes. You know the biggest joke of all is you.
一个不会开车的警♥察♥
A cop who can't drive.
你清楚得很为什么我不会开车 Sleet
You know damn well why I can't drive, Sleet.
我可不是来回忆往昔的 你个王八蛋
Well, I ain't here for a walk down memory lane, you son of a gun.
你说出一个原因
You tell me one reason
为什么我和Vicky不现在就一枪崩了你
why me and Vicky don't shoot you right now.
第一 可能你就是凶手 Sleet 听见没
Well, number one, maybe you're the killer, Sleet. You hear me?
一个下流 生活堕落的凶手 - 不我不是 我是好人
A dirty, lowlife killer. - No, I'm not. I'm a good man.
Lowcroft
Lowcroft.
你在这干嘛 美味披萨俱乐部吗
What are you doing here? Nice little pizza club?
披萨上是什么 欺骗和菠萝吗
What is on those pizzas? Deceit and pineapple?
一个是至尊烤鸡 还有
One is chicken supreme and the...
闭嘴 Lowcroft
Shut up, Lowcroft.
你永远是个怂逼
You always were a pussy.
把枪给我
Give me that gun.
现在呢 现在谁怂
What about now? Who's the pussy now?
我可有两把枪 孩子
I've got two guns, boy.
看啥呢你
What are you looking at?
那是警官配枪 格洛克17式吗 - 是 当然是了
Police issue. Glock 17s? - Yes, of course they are.
标配的枪可没有配探照灯
The standard issues weren't built with searchlights.
那只说明一件事 Sleet - 什么
That only tells me one thing, Sleet. - What?
你把在一磅店买♥♥的手电筒绑在了枪筒上 - 闭嘴吧
You've cable-tied pound-shop torches to the barrels. - Shut up!
你真可悲 Sleet - 不我没有 我是个好警♥察♥
You're pathetic, Sleet. - No, I'm not! I'm a good cop!
我是个好孩子 妈妈
I'm a good boy, Mummy!
一切就要在这里结束了 是吧
This is where it all ends, huh?
你还没想通 Sleet
You haven't thought this through, Sleet.
我想通了 想的可明白了
Yes, I have. I've thought it all through.
你有没有考虑过是那边那个菜鸟
Have you considered that it was this rookie over here?
Edith或者不管她到底叫什么 - Vicky 她的名字是Vicky
Edith or whatever her real name is. - Vicky, her name is Vicky.
在她出现前所有事情都一帆风顺
Everything was peachy keen until she showed up.
突然她来了 你的世界崩塌了 这么巧吗
Suddenly she's here, your world crumbles. Coincidence?
我不知道怎么去想了
I don't know what to think.
就好像左右交换
It's like left is right and right is left,
上下颠倒
up is down and down is up.
现在我分不清自己的屁♥股♥和手肘
I don't know my arse from my elbow right now.
你干啥呢 吃披萨吗
What are you doing? Eating pizza?
拜托 - 它要凉了 Sleet
Come on. - It's going to go cold, Sleet.
它们要凉了 - 我才不管披萨呢
They are going to go cold. - I don't care about the pizza!
过来 - 什么鬼
Get here. - What the hell?
冷静 你不用非要这么做的 - 用的
Calm down, you don't have to do this. - Yeah, I do.
Sleet 这主意太蠢了
Sleet, this is a stupid idea.
屋顶上解决 - 为什么是屋顶
This ends on the roof. - Why the roof?
因为那样更酷
Because it's cooler that way.
万物皆有终结 Ramsay - 别犯傻 Sleet
Everything comes to an end, Ramsay. - Don't be stupid, Sleet.
放开那个女孩 - 没门 没门 Jose
Put the girl down. - No way. No way, Jose.
我要打得她满地开花 - 闭嘴 Sleet
I'm going to blow her kaboosh off. - Shut up, Sleet.
我这儿有三个人
I've got three people
在投诉你 - 闭嘴
here making complaints against you. - Shut up!
闭嘴 - 好吧好吧 冷静
Shut up! - All right, all right, just calm down.
我才不冷静 我有一堆的要求
I ain't calming down. I've got a list of demands.
我想要一个直升机 紫色闪光的那种
I want a helicopter, a purple, sparkly one
我还想让你亲一口Sid Lowcroft
and I want you to kiss Sid Lowcroft.
得了 Sleet 那也太幼稚了
Come on, Sleet, that's childish.
亲他虚伪的屁♥股♥ 亲他的嘴
Kiss his slimy arse, kiss his mouth.
Sleet 这太孩子气了 - 是吗
Sleet, that's babyish. - Yeah?
我要是在她头上崩一枪会有多孩子气
How babyish is it if I put a bullet in her head?
好吧 - 亲Lowcroft 现在就亲他 快做
All right. - Kiss Lowcroft. Kiss him now. Do it.
成熟大度地对待这事 好不
Be big about this, OK?
好了 Sleet 快点 - 不 没完 抚摸他的脸
Right, Sleet, come on. - No, that's not all. Touch his face.
再做一遍 淫♥荡♥点 淫♥荡♥点摸
Do it again, sensually. Do it as sensual.
你这是在惹毛我 - 真的吗 我手里可有枪
You are pissing me off now. - Really? I have got the gun.
亲的时候摸着他的脸颊和耳朵
Touch his face and his ears when you do it.
现在去操他的腿
Now hump his leg like
就像你是杰克罗素犬一样 快做 - 操
you're a little Jack Russell. Do it! - Fuck me.
这太他妈糟糕了 - 现在就做 好好做
This is fucking horrible. - Do it now, do it good.
快点 看向我和Vicky 然后微笑
Faster. And look at me and Vicky and smile.
好了 就这样 Sleet
Right, that's it, Sleet.
别再耍花招了
No more funny games.
你把枪放下 不然我们十秒后开火
You put the gun down or we open fire in ten seconds.
好了Vicky 我们没什么好运了
Right, Vicky, we haven't got much luck much longer.
十 - 我要你拿着这把枪
Ten... - I need you to take this gun
我还需要你拿下你认为
and I need you to take out who you think
诬陷我杀了Nick Knowles的那个人
framed me for the murder of Nick Knowles
当你射击他的时候
and when you shoot him...
七 - 说点酷的话
Seven... - ..Say something cool.
好 - 一 二 三 动手 Vicky
OK. - One, two, three, do it, Vicky!
抱歉 Lorraine 但我觉得是你 你个醉醺醺的渣渣
Sorry, Lorraine, but I think it's you. You drunken slag.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
好了我现在可以走了吗 - 滚吧 Goodman
Right, can I go now? - Yeah, get lost, Goodman.
操 - 刚才他妈的什么情况
Shit! - What the hell was that?
我杀死了她吗 - 你当然杀死了她
Did I kill her? - Of course you killed her.
天 我希望她别介意 - 你为什么对Lorraine开枪
God, I hope she didn't mind. - Why did you shoot Lorraine?
我就是感觉地狱都没有被轻蔑的女人这般狂怒
I just think hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
而Sleet轻蔑了她 明白我意思吗
And Sleet scorned her, you know what I mean?
她想着如果她可以用这起谋杀来诬陷他
And she thought if she could frame him for this murder
警局就不再会想要他 她就可以再次得到他
and the police didn't want him any more, she'd get him back.
不止如此
And not just that
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表