剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉我迟到了 真抱歉打断你们说话
Sorry I'm late. So sorry to interrupt.
我是Delevingne小姐的律师 David Tennant
I'm Miss Delevingne's lawyer. David Tennant.
谁让你进来的 Tennant先生
Who invited you in, Mr Tennant?
我是她律师 所以我有权利进来 - 对
Oh, I'm her lawyer, so it's my right to come in here... - Yeah.
无论何时 对吧 你怎么样 小妞
..Whenever I want, isn't it? How are you doing, chicken?
我很好 谢谢关心 - 好的 宝贝儿
I'm absolutely fine, thank you. - Right, baby. Oh, yeah.
听着 你在我不在场的时候和我客户说话
Now, listen, you've been talking to my client without me present.
这不太好吧 对吧
That's not great, is it?
考虑到你们没有证据扣留她
Considering there's no evidence to keep her here,
我需要你签了这张小小的释放表格
I do need you to sign this little release form.
上面就写了她可以离开
It's just to say that she can go.
我们就可以回去了
We can be on our way
然后你就不用再担心
and then you don't need to worry about it any more.
你觉得可以吗
Is that OK with you?
我只需要再问几个问题
I just need to ask her a few more questions.
可以的话就在这底下签个字
Yeah, well, just sign it there at the bottom, if you could.
还不行 Tennant先生
Not yet, Mr Tennant.
好吧 我不纠结这个表格了
All right, I won't bother with the form
给你看下我这儿有什么
but I'll tell you what I do have in here.
我侄子是你的大粉丝
My nephew's quite a big fan of yours.
你介意给我签个名吗
Would you mind just giving me your autograph?
来 就是这个
Yeah, here you go. There it is.
就签在最底下
Just stick it on the bottom of that piece...
这又是在那张释放表格上吗
Oh, is it on that release form again?
是的是的 - 你可真搞笑
Yes. Yeah. - What a joker you are!
看起来很像 对吧 但并不是
It looks like it, doesn't it? But it's not.
他的名字叫释放表格
His name is Release Form.
你不签吗 这可是给我侄子的
Will you not sign it? It's for my nephew.
你不喜欢孩子吗 - 我爱孩子们
Do you not like kids? - I love children.
是吗 有意思了
Oh, do you? Oh, OK, that's interesting.
天呐 你爱孩子们 - 我得记住这点
Oh, my God! You love children. - I'll have to remember that.
这有点奇怪 对吧 - 非常奇怪
There's something weird about that, isn't there? - That is pretty weird.
你刚刚是在桌子底下摸我了吗
Did you just touch me under the table?
他刚刚在桌子底下摸我了
He just touched me under the table!
他刚把我裤子脱了
He just took my trousers off.
他把 他把她裤子脱了
He took, he took her trousers off.
我现在光着呢
I'm naked.
签了这张表格
Sign the form.
我不得不佩服你的表演 听起来非常棒
But I've got to admire your acting. It sounded really good.
但是你 和你的裤子
And you, with your trousers?
我们现在又要讨论她的裤子了吗
Oh, we're talking about her trousers again?
作为记录 Chris Kamara又开始谈论我客户的裤子了
For the record, Chris Kamara has started talking about my client's trousers again
还笑得很诡异
and is making a really weird creepy laugh.
你们听到了 - 还在笑
You heard it. - It is continuing.
他非常 非常 - 笑得更久了
He's very, very... - It's getting longer.
Chris 就签了那张表格吧 拜托了
Chris, just sign the form. Come on.
嘿 Dave
Hey, Dave.
你好吗 很高兴见到你 哥们
How's it going? Good to see you, pal.
很高兴见到你 - 你好吗 我的朋友
Good to see you. - You well, my friend?
Sleet 我想问你
Sleet, I wanted to ask,
对了 你介意帮我们签一下这个吗
by the way, do you mind just signing that quick for us?
当然 - 下周的高尔夫你来吗
Of course. - So are you coming to golf next week or not?
来 很乐意参加 - 嗯嗯
Oh, yeah, I'd love to be there. - Yeah, yeah.
很好 - 棒极了
Good. - Oh, fantastic.
头儿 那是个释放表格啊
Guvnor, that's a release form.
喔 你刚刚释放了我的客户
Oh, oh! You just let my client go.
简直不敢相信你又这么对我
I can't believe you've done this to me again.
再见 你真的是非常笨呢
Goodbye! You are incredibly thick, aren't you?
卑鄙狡猾的小人
Snidey little snake!
高尔夫的邀约是真的吗
Is that invitation to golf even real?
假的 我都不打高尔夫的 Sleet
No. I don't even play golf, Sleet.
我们走 Cara
Come on, Cara.
坐下 Kamara 坐下
Sit down, Kamara. Sit down.
别怪我 头儿
Don't blame me, guv.
别怪你是什么意思
What do you mean, don't blame you?
你为什么要让我签那东西
Why did you let me sign that thing?
你进来之前都没事 头儿
I was doing all right before you came in, guv.
我这辈子都没被这么侮辱过
I have never been so offended in my entire life.
我之前跟你说了的 头儿 你见的世面太少
I've told you before, guv, you don't get out enough.
好吧 够了
Right, that's it!
我们得采取行动
We need to do something about this.
让我们来大干一场
Let's bring down a wrecking ball.
是时候去找Kanye West酋长谈谈了
Time to talk to Sheikh Kanye West.
Shearer的死对头 Peter Crouch是他的马
He owned Peter Crouch, Shearer's main horsey rival.
他是一个神秘又强大的男人
He was a secretive, powerful man.
得到他的接见比用滑雪板游泳还难
Gaining an audience with him was harder than swimming in skis.
幸好我有主意
Lucky I had a plan.
嘿 起开点儿 - 是你吗 头儿
Hey, budge up. - Is that you, guvnor?
我们得给你起个花名
Hey. We need to give you a prostitute name.
知道怎么起吗
Do you know how you do that?
你第一只宠物的名字叫什么
What was the name of your first-ever pet?
Kim - Kim
Kim. - Kim?
你丢掉第一份工作的原因是什么
And what was the reason you lost your first job?
我没用 - 好的 你就叫Kim Useless(没用)
I was useless. - OK, you will be known as Kim Useless.
我叫Crystal Meth
My name is Crystal Meth.
听着 你得用你的身体来提升你的性感度
OK, listen. You need to really ramp up the sexiness with your body,
因为他并不能听到我们说话
cos he can't actually hear us.
所以 就像这样
So, like this.
天呐 我不知道我们是不是用力过猛了
God, I don't know if we're trying too hard.
我的意思是 我不想成为夜♥总♥会♥里那两个
I mean, I don't want to be those two girls in the club
人人都说"看那些贱♥人♥"的女孩
who everyone goes, "Oh, look at those sluts."
我们试着变优雅一点
Let's try and be a bit classy.
竞争很激烈啊 - 是的 她们都是美女
Competition's tough. - It is. They're good-looking girls.
但是我们 - 我们是最美的
But we... - We're out on top.
告诉我 Chris 跟我说实话
Oh, just tell me, now, Chris, and be honest,
我是不是妆化太浓了
have I put too much make-up on?
别说傻话
Oh, don't be silly.
这是我见过你最漂亮的样子 头儿
This is the best I've ever seen you looking, guv.
谢谢 Chris 这话真甜
Oh, thank you, Chris. That's a really sweet thing to say.
站在Roxanne旁边我觉得自己好胖啊
I felt so fat next to Roxanne.
看看她 - 如果你不是个男的 那你就是我的了
Now, look at her... - If you wasn't a man, you'd be mine.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你这个小流氓 Kamara 我喜欢
You are a cheeky little scamp, Kamara! I like it.
话就是要这么说 头儿
It's the way you say it, guv.
等等 他选了我们
Hey, wait there! He's picked us.
太好了
Oh, yes. YES!
你喜欢吗
You like what you see?
该死的
Damn!
你是谁啊 - 我叫Crystal Meth(冰♥毒♥)
Who are you? - My name's Crystal Meth
就像这个名字和那个毒品
and just like the name and the drug,
只要你品尝过我
once you've had a taste of me,
你就会上瘾然后你的牙会掉光
you'll be addicted and all your teeth will fall out.
我喜欢这样的女人
Yeah, I like that in a woman.
你多大了 - 18岁
How old are you? - 18.
18岁哦
18, huh? Yeah
你或许还应该知道我没有穿内♥裤♥
You should probably know too that I ain't wearing any knickers.
我离开家的时候忘穿了
I forgot them when I left the house.
我还忘了我的手表
I also forgot my watch.
很好 我喜欢 我喜欢浪荡的女孩
Yeah, I like that. I love a dirty girl. Yeah.
这是我朋友Kimberly Useless
Now this is my friend Kimberly Useless.
糟糕 看呀 我手帕掉了
Oops. Look, I dropped my handkerchief.
你能帮我捡起来吗
Could you pick it up for me?
你来吧 Kimberly 因为我膝盖僵硬 背也不好
You get it, Kimberly, because I have stiff knees and a bad back.
就是这样 通往天堂的阶梯
That's right. Stairway to heaven. Mmm!
知道怎么着吗 恭喜
Yeah! You know what? Congratulations.
你们俩赢得了Kanye酋长的青睐
You two have won Sheikh Kanye's affections.
加入我吧
Please join me.
哇哦 如此重大的邀请
Oh, wow! What an invitation.
真不敢相信我们是这么幸运的女孩子
I can't believe we're such lucky girls.
好了 听着
Oh, wow. All right, listen up.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表