剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你还有什么要辩解的
What have you got to say for yourself?
我讨厌他
I hated him.
我去了他的公♥寓♥ 他威胁我
I went into his flat, he intimidated me.
嗯 - 他的三个手下拿枪围住我
Right. - He had three geezers round me with guns...
所以我本来也不在乎 - 是吗
..So I couldn't give a shit, anyway. - Yeah?
因为我讨厌他
Cos I hate him.
是吗 Mark"对吗"
Yeah? Mark Wright?
Mark"错了" - Mark"对了"
Mark Wrong! - Mark Wright.
Mark什么
Mark Who?
Mark"对了" - Mark什么
Mark Wright! - MARK WHO?
Mark他妈的"对了" - Mark他妈的"错了"
Mark fucking wright! - Mark fucking wrong!
Mark"错了"
Mark Wrong.
让他滚出我的视线
Get him out of my sight.
让他滚出我的视线 你个大蠢蛋
Get him out of my sight, you inflatable twat.
我们这就走 警长
We're going, chief.
Sleet 说点什么 毕竟你也觉得他是犯人
Sleet, say something, cos you thought it was him as well.
我真不觉得是Boyle
I didn't really think it was Boyle.
说实话 我只是和你一起
If I'm honest, I was just hanging out with you,
度过了愉快的一天
having a good time.
这一天真够受的
It's been a hell of a day.
想想我们作为朋友都一起干了什么吧 好吗
Think about what we've done together as friends, huh?
你知道我最喜欢的是哪一部分吗
Do you know my favourite bit?
我能跟你说我的吗 - 当你用胡椒喷雾喷
Yeah, can I tell you mine? - When you pepper sprayed...
那个老男人
The old man!
那才是我说的警♥察♥工作
Now, THAT was what I call police work.
*我想要的 你都有*
*What I want, you've got*
*只是很难搞定*
*But it might be hard to handle*
*就像火焰燃烧着蜡烛*
*Like the flame that burns the candle*
*而蜡烛维持着火焰*
*The candle feeds the flame yeah yeah*
*我一箩筐的想法和梦想已经散落*
*What I got -- full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter*
*你把它们又聚集了起来*
*And you pull them all together*
*我也不知道怎么回事*
*And how I can't explain oh yeah*
*哎呀 哎呀 你呀*
*Well well you*
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表