剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
该谈正事了
It's time for business.
现在 亲一下
Now, kiss.
这 呃 就是再提醒一下
Well, there's...yeah, just another note that, um...
我是说这明显 完全真实
I mean that's obviously, completely real that...
你们应该知道 Yeezy喜欢看用舌头玩的
You should know, Yeezy likes to see a lot of tongue.
来吧 头儿 不做的话会坏事的
OK. Come on, guv. We'll get blown if we don't.
你看起来有点太迫切了 Kamara
You seem a little bit too keen for this, Kamara,
实话跟你说 Kamara
to be completely honest with you, Kamara.
Kamara
Kamara!
对 摸屁♥股♥ 摸屁♥股♥
Yeah, grab that ass. Grab that ass!
哇哦 这个吻好棒哦
Oh, wow, this is a really good kiss.
没错 就是这样 亲她的脸 - 哇 天啊 哇
That's right, kiss her on the cheek. - Wow, god, wow!
是时候我们做你而不是自己玩了
It's about time we did YOU rather than us.
是啊 你为什么不过来坐我腿上呢 美妞
Yeah, why don't you come sit on my lap, pretty girl?
我吗 - 没错
Me? - Yeah.
我想让你跟我说点淫♥荡♥的话
I want you to talk dirty to me.
哦 我真是个幸运的女孩
Oh, I feel like I'm a lucky girl,
被邀请坐到如此强壮的腿上
being invited onto such a manly lap.
哦 我都要为这个地方所倾倒了
Oh, I'm falling all over the place.
过来 - 哦 哦
Come on here, yeah. - Oh. Oh.
坐到乞力马扎罗山上来
Come sit on Kilimanjaro.
噢 - 说点什么 宝贝儿
Oh. - Talk to me, baby.
你知道谁才是真正的性感吗
Oh, you know who's really sexy?
谁 - Kim
Who's that? - Kim.
她比我还淫♥荡♥
She's dirtier than me.
她是个淫♥荡♥的小婊♥子♥
She's a dirty little bitch.
过来 Kim 聊点下流的
Get over here, Kim, and say something filthy.
你应付得了我们两个人吗
Can you handle the both of us?
等着瞧吧
You ain't seen nothing.
没错 过来坐这
That's right. Come up on here.
哦 没错 - 过来 小猫咪
Oh, yeah. - Come on, kitty cat.
喵呜
Meows
这就对了 - 我可是会反咬的小猫咪哦
That's right. - I'm a cat who bites back.
嘿 Kimberly 聊点淫♥荡♥的
Hey, Kimberly, say something dirty.
你的鼻子很漂亮
You got a beautiful nose.
是啊
Yeah, that's right.
我会用鼻子一路钻进你的小屁屁
I'm going to stick my nose all up in your ass.
哇哦 - 没错 就是这样
Oh, wow. - Yeah. That's right.
看这副牙
Look at those teeth.
这些牙能对我的小奶头做任何事情
Those teeth could do all sorts to my little titties.
你无法想象 我会那么温柔地咬住它们
You ain't no idea. I'll bite them so soft.
我准备好了 我等着呢
Mmm! I'm ready. I'm waiting.
这是什么呀 小挂坠盒吗
What's this I see? A little locket?
哦 这个小家伙是谁
Oh, who's this little fella?
这是我的赛马 Peter Crouch
Yeah, that's my racehorse, Peter Crouch.
他一直能赢得比赛
Yeah, he be winning races all the time.
是啊 能想象得到 - 赢的时候真是爱死他了
Yeah, i can imagine how. - Man, I love it when he win.
但他要是输了 我就不能接受了
But when he lose, I take it badly.
不管怎样 其实我们该走了
Anyway, we'd better be off, actually.
嘿 等等 等等 宝贝儿
Hey, wait, wait, wait, baby girl.
你们哪儿也不能去 我包了一整晚的
You can't go nowhere. I paid for all night.
能等我一下下吗 - 当然
Can I have a second? - Sure.
只是跟我卖♥♥淫的小姐妹商量点事
Just to confer with my prostitute sister.
好的 - Kamara
Yeah. - Kamara.
Kim 我作为指挥官
Kim. As commanding officer,
我会无怨无悔地承受这一切(用下巴承受)
I am going to have to take this one on the chin.
背上也承受 头发里也承受
And on the back and in the hair.
对 所以
Yeah. So...
走吧 离开这儿吧 小流氓
Go on, get out of here, little scamp.
好的 - 嗯
Ok. - Ok.
回头见
I'll see you two later.
好的 - 噢 哇哦
OK. - Oh, wow.
你真性感
You're really sexy.
再见 宝贝儿 别乱做傻事哦
Bye, baby. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
哦 我想我们会做的
Oh, I think we will.
在洗了个很长的澡和哭了一会儿过后
After a long shower and a little cry,
我们前往Alan的葬礼
we headed over to Alan's funeral.
是时候用下了毒的香槟为他的死报仇了
it was time to avenge his death with poisoned champagne.
我们不仅仅是同事
We were more than colleagues.
我们还是朋友 - 说个会有人觉得有趣的故事吧
We were friends. - Tell us a story anyone will find interesting.
你们也知道
As you all know
我和Alan走得很近 我知道他会
that I was very close to Alan and I know that he'd be...
Alan恨你
Alan hated you.
很高兴如果他最好的朋友能够
Very pleased that his best friend could...
哦 闭嘴吧 - 不 我不会闭嘴的
Oh, shut up. - No. I'm not going to shut up,
因为我是他最好的朋友 - 安静点吧
because I'm his best friend. - Be quiet.
我会想你的 Alan - 好了 够了
I'll miss you, Alan. - Right, that's it.
我再也忍♥不了这种废话了
I can't take any more of this crap.
让开 Daley - 但我还没有
Out the way, Daley. - But I haven't...
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
Chris 你能把杯子分发一下吗
Chris, would you hand around the glasses?
我的钱不够买♥♥很多香槟
Um, I didn't have enough money for loads of champagne.
我只买♥♥得起一瓶
I only had enough for one bottle.
这是Alan最爱的香槟 产自土耳其
It's Alan's favourite champagne and it's from Turkey.
敬请享用
Enjoy.
嘿 Chris 过来和我一起喝 老朋友
Hey, Chris, come and join me up here, old friend.
哦我的天
Oh, God.
慢慢来 慢慢来 这不容易
Take your time. Take your time. It's not easy.
慢慢来 头儿
Take your time, guv.
好了 哦天 有点男人样
OK. Oh, God, be a man.
来吧 你可以的 别评判我 妈咪
Come on, you can do it. Don't judge me, Mummy.
这儿 看 你那张衰老的大脸
Here, look. With your...your big old face...
我曾深爱着我们玩"追到你就亲你"游戏的时光
I used to love when we played kiss chase.
你能把这个念完吗 Chris
Is it OK if you finish this, Chris
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I have it in me.
哦天
Oh, God.
我会怀念我们
I will miss our...
长官 我忘带眼镜了
Guvnor, I forgot my glasses.
什么
What?
也许站在这后面我就能看清了 头儿
I might be able to read it from back here, guv.
你 你是在开玩笑吗
Are you...this is one of your jokes.
你选择在这儿 在Alan的
You choose here at Alan's...
说你那荒唐的玩笑话
to crack one of your ludicrous jokes.
把持住 Kamara
Hold it together, Kamara.
如果我在你的葬礼上笑成这样你会是什么感觉
What would you feel like if I laughed at your funeral?
我会想念我们的交谈 和你马球的气息
I will miss our talks and your polo breath.
说的好 头儿 - 我还没说完呢
Great words, guv. - I haven't finished yet.
你把这首诗的收尾全糟蹋了
You just completely ruined the end of this poem.
真是谢谢你了 Kamara
Thank you, Kamara.
所以让我们举杯吧 Chris 你能
So we're going to raise our glasses. Chris, would you like to...
你来说祝酒辞吧 Alan会喜欢的
You say the toast. Alan would have liked that.
赛马之王与冠军 Alan Shearer
The king and the champion of all racehorses, Alan Shearer.
敬Alan 你别敬 没杯子就不许敬
Alan. Don't toast. Don't you toast without a glass.
把你的手放下 放下
Put your hand down. Put it down.
什么
What?
这里面是什么
What's in that?
这是便宜货吗
Is that cheap stuff?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
那是什么
What is that?
那 长官 是个杀马凶手
That, sir, is a horse murderer.
谁说的 - Chris Kamara说的
Says who? - Says Chris Kamara.
这儿就交给你了
The floor is yours.
Kamara 告诉他原因 - 只能是他 长官
Kamara, tell him why. - It had to be him, Chief.
请启发我吧 Chris
Well, please enlighten me, Chris.
我去了他的办公室
I went to his office.
在办公室里 头儿 我找到一张投♥注♥单
In the office, guvnor, I found a betting slip
是Delevingne小姐的
for Miss Delevingne.
还有抽屉里 有很多钱在抽屉里
Also in the drawer was a lot of money in the drawer
而且Bishop在那里要开枪自杀
and Bishop was there to shoot himself.
那又怎样 - 他是良心发现了啊
So what? - His conscience was getting the better of him.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表