剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你那边天气怎样 有没有举办选举
What's the weather like? Is there an election?
上面都发生了些什么 发生什么了
What is happening up there? What is happening?
你知道在发生什么吗 我开始生气了
You know what's happening up here? I'm getting annoyed.
嘿 你要不要来参加我的保龄球派对
Hey, you coming to my bowling party?
我做了比赛用的T恤 上面印了昵称
I have made a tournament mit T-shirts und nicknames on...
我不会去你的保龄球派对的
I'm not coming to your bowling party.
我不会去的 - 好的
I won't be there. - Oh, ja, ja.
我的手指太粗了 插不进保龄球孔里
My fingers are too big for the bowling bowls. I can't get them in the holes.
我听说的可不是这样 - 真有意思
That's not what I've heard! - Very funny.
因为他块头大得像头熊
Because he's big like a bear!
你知道我有什么吗
Yeah, you know what I have?
我有双12码的鞋
I have a size 12 shoe.
哦 我知道 - 我会让你弯腰撅起屁♥股♥ Merkel
Oh, ja, I know. - And I will bend you over, Merkel,
在你所有的团队成员面前 - 麻烦您了
in front of all of your team... - Yes, please!
谢谢 但愿真是这样 那我在一天之内所有梦想都成真了
Thank you. I hope so, all my dreams come true in one day.
然后我会一脚踹在你屁♥股♥上
Then I will kick you in the arse.
哦 那更好了
Oh, even better!
你有一双大脚 长官 - 你之前就那样做过
You've got big feet, sir. - You've done it before.
像个小丑似的
It's like a clown.
是的 像个巨大的小丑
Oh, ja, like a giant clown.
像个小丑吗 Shelley
Like a clown, Shelley?
你知道小丑有一双大脚之后就
You know how clowns have the big feet and...
对 对 就是那样 - 闭嘴
Ja, ja! It's like that. - Shut up!
对不起 - 你俩都闭嘴 你们这一对大笨蛋
Sorry. - Both of you. You absolute pair of wallies.
简直俩傻子
You stupid idiots.
玩够了吗
Have you had your fun?
这个孩子已经被谋杀了 谋杀了
This boy has been murdered! Murdered!
而我们就站在他的尸体旁笑
And we are standing above his corpse laughing.
笑我脚的大小
At the size of my feet.
你们感觉怎样 - 抱歉
How do you feel? - Sorry!
真的很好笑 - 你竟敢这样说话
It's really funny. - How dare you?
不管怎样 他已经被杀害了
Anyway, look, he has been murdered.
我们应该 你知道吧 那么做
We should, you know, do that.
他是在晚上八点被杀害的
He was murdered at 8 pm.
知道了吗 而且他是被这个勒死的
Ja? Und he was strangled mit this.
给我
Give me this.
一条机器蛇
A robot snake.
这是条电缆 - 什么
It's a cable. - What?
这是条以太网电缆 - 是 是 以太网
It's an ethernet cable. - Ja, ja. Ethernet.
拿着
Take it.
还有什么要告诉我们的 Merkel
OK. Anything else for us, Merkel?
有 他喜欢录自己的视频
Ja,He liked to video himself, OK.
希望他没有裸拍
I hope he's not naked in this.
我的胃承受不了了
My stomach can't take any more.
开始了 这是我们最新发现的
Here we go. Look. This is the last thing we found.
他有点奇怪的抽搐
He's got some sort of weird twitch.
他很有活力 - 这个时候他还没死
He's very alive. - In this he is not dead.
好吧 - 没错
Yeah. - correct. Yeah.
重点是 - 最惨的地方 他被谋杀了
The point is... - Worst bit. Look, he's been killed.
正如你们所见 攻击者带着手套
As you can see, the attacker was wearing ze gloves.
所以 我们在Ed Sheeran的硬盘中发现了线索
So, we found some things on Ed Sheeran's hard drive.
这是黑客组织Incognito的标志
This is the logo for the hacking organisation Incognito.
Ed Sheeran是里面的高层人员
OK. Ed Sheeran was ein senior member.
那我们最好去逮捕这个Ian Cognito
Well, we better hunt down this Ian Cognito.
不 只是这个组织名字叫Incognito
Nein. That's just the name of the organisation. Incognito.
我以为你是说Ian Cognito
I thought you said Ian Cognito.
不是 他是Incognito的成员
No. He was a member of Incognito.
那谁是Ian - 没有Ian这个人
Well, who's Ian? - There's no-one called Ian.
没有人叫 别管Ian了
There is no-one called... Forget Ian.
不是 - 口音的问题
Nein. - It's the accent.
啊 对 - 对 你愚蠢的口音
Ah, ja. - Yes, it's your stupid accent.
我也没办法
I can't do anything about it.
这只是我的声音
It's just my voice!
等一下 等一下 你们忘了一件事
Wait there. Wait there a hot minute, you're forgetting one thing.
是什么 - 这个
What is that? - This.
这是什么 - 你拿倒了 长官
What is that? - It's upside down, sir.
什么 - 它倒了
What? - It's upside down.
那你来弄 你脑瓜最灵
Well, you work it out, you're the brainbox by all accounts.
D734 或者
Yes, it's D734. Or...
哦 George 真聪明
Oh, George, you're so clever.
不 这不是 - 这写的什么
No, that's not... - What does that say?
他写的是"救命" - George 你真聪明
Oh, it says help! - Oh, George, you're so clever.
是吗 George - 我以为是倒过来的
Oh, does it, George?! - I thought it was upside down!
但是你看 - 它也是数字
But, look. - it's... It is also numbers.
他也许在呼救
Well, he was probably asking for help.
我觉得这是一个重大发现
I think this is a big clue.
真的吗 - 对 我觉得这是线索
Do you? - Yes. I think this is a clue.
我们要是能早一点到
If only we got there sooner,
我们就可以阻止杀手 - 对
we could have stopped the killer. - Ja.
那他也不会死掉
Then he would not be dead.
这听起来确实很搞笑
That's actually quite funny.
我们要是早点来 他就不会死掉
If we got here sooner, he would not be dead.
好了 你说了一遍了 够了
All right. You said it once, that's enough.
我准备离开了
Well, I'm going to leave you to it then.
你们掌握了所有 - 不 我们要走了
You have everything... - No, we're off.
别让我们单独跟尸体呆一起 太瘆人了
Don't leave us with a dead body. It's creeping me out.
所以 7点保龄球派对见
So, bowling at seven.
我不会去的 我已经跟你说过了
I won't be there. I can already tell you that.
如果你跟上次一样最后要来的话 记得提前告诉我一声
OK, just let me know if you're going to turn up like last time.
我不会去的 - 不是 因为我得给你订大码的鞋
No, I won't. - No, because I have to order your big shoes.
而且你要吃汉堡的话 我还得多订一些
And if you want burgers, I'm going to have to order more.
很开心遇见你
Lovely to meet you.
Twitter找我 Whatsapp找我 什么都行
Twitter me, Whatsapp me, everything.
好 好 Twitter见
Oh, ja, ja, on Twitter.
@AngelaMerkel - 还有Snapchat.
@AngelaMerkel. - And Snapchat.
好了 我们继续调查 - 好
Come on, then. Let's get to it. - Yes.
继续调查 咱们走
Let's do it. Let's go.
我跟着你 是吧 - 对 你跟我走
I'm following you, yeah? - Yeah, you're following me.
Sheeran黑了一些大型芝士
Sheeran had been hacking some big cheeses.
不是真的芝士 而是大公♥司♥
Not actual cheeses, but big businesses.
包括成功镇科技研究所
Including Successville Technology Institute.
我们过来见CEO
We headed over to meet its CEO.
找Shia LeBeouf 谢谢
Shia LeBeouf, please.
听我说 听好了
Listen to me. Listen good.
这家伙手上可能沾有血
This guy could have blood on his hands.
他领导了一个大型科技公♥司♥
He leads up a big techno company.
是啊 - 这意味着什么
Yeah. - Which means what?
他有电脑缆线
He'll have computer cables.
还有 - 他勒死那个人的以太网电缆
And? - The ethernet cable that he strangled the guy with.
还有呢 - 还有
And? - And...
我们完全可以在这里跟他提一下咖喱友
It's a perfect place for us to mention Vindr.
好吗 - 对 这主意不错 我都没想到
OK? - Oh, yeah. That's actually a really good idea. Didn't think of that.
那我们要怎么卖♥♥给他
How are we going to sell it to him?
我们需要有场推介
Well, I think we need a pitch.
自信又冷酷的推介
A confident, cool pitch.
冷酷 明白了
Yeah. Cool, got it.
要非常自信 - 冷酷
Be very confident. - Cool.
别靠着站 别靠着
Don't lean. Don't lean.
别这么做 你看起来很傻
Don't do that. You look stupid.
你跟个傻子一样
You look like a big wally brain.
欢迎来到STI
Welcome to STI.
你好 - 你们都好吧
Hello. - Trust you're both well?
我是George - 我是成功镇的Sleet探长 Nick
I'm George. - I'm DI Sleet from Successville, Nick.
希望你们的机体都能运行在
I hope both of you are functioning on
用我们的行话来说
what we in the industry call
完全优化的状态 - 好
full optimisation. - Yeah.
哇 电脑笑话
Wow, that's a computer joke.
好的 在开始谈话前
OK, I should let you know
你们得知道 - 嘿 这什么
before we begin the interface... - Hey! What's...?
为什么你要戴手套 - 这个是STI专利手套
Why have you got gloves on? - Yeah, these are patented STI gloves.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表