剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
We've already got one big baby.
滚回家吧 你们俩
Go home, the pair of you.
哦 好吧 孩子 还能说什么呢
Oh, well, kid. What am I gonna say?
世事无常
Accidents happen.
你弄错了
You got it wrong.
日子还得照过 - 咖喱友怎么办
Move on with it. - What about Vindr?
咖喱友已经胎死腹中了
Vindr's dead in the water.
我们没有资金了
We don't have any money now,
但我们之间的友谊行将开花
but we have a friendship that is beginning to blossom.
嘿 想来点咖喱吗
Hey, fancy a Ruby Murray?
咱们走 - 我希望他们不收支票可以收子弹
Let's do it. - I hope they take bullets instead of cheques.
嘿 Lowecroft 拿你的东西 跟我们一起去
Hey, Lowecroft. Pick up your shit. You're coming with us.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表