剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你才不会知道是我 除非我 - 我就是知道
You wouldn't know it was me until I... - Yes, I did!
你又来烦我了是吧 你个死肥佬
You're on my case again, are you? You lanky glass of milk!
你之前怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me before?
跟你讲 你现在听着倒更像苏格兰人
I'll tell you what, you sound more Scottish now
比你刚刚瞎扯格拉斯哥的时候好多了
than when you was doing all that "Glasgae waffle-waffle!"
闭嘴 Goodman
Shush-ee, Goodman, shush-ee!
搜他的口袋 Pattison 看看
Check his pockets, Pattison. Have a look.
你可不会想看到我们找到了什么
I don't think you're going to like what we find.
你能不能有点新意啊 Sleet - 很有趣
Can't you be more inventive than that, Sleet? - Very interesting.
这是什么呢 - 这是本护照
What's this we have? - Well, it's a passport.
多明显
It's pretty obvious, isn't it?
去什么好地方了
Yeah. Been anywhere nice?
我刚从西班牙特纳里夫岛回来
Yes, I've just come back from Tenerife.
这又是什么 - 是你的车钥匙啊
What are these? - Well, they're your car keys, aren't they?
你怎么会有我的车钥匙
Why have you got them?
我老早就有了 伙计
I've had them donkey's years, mate
以防你这头蠢猪 要来妨碍我的好事
in case you start poking that big porky, piggy nose of yours into my business.
我就开着你的小破车出去 灌满柴油
Then I run your little jam jar down the garage and I fill her up with diesel
尽管她只能烧无铅汽油
even though she runs on unleaded!
你知道这样花了我多少钱吗
Do you know how much this has cost me?
这可花了我好多好多钱啊 你个臭傻♥逼♥
That's cost me a fortune, you horrible piece of shit!
你为什么要这样干啊 - 我就喜欢耍你啊
Why would you do such a thing? - Because I like toying with you!
你喜欢干什么 - 哦 我的天
What do you like doing? - Oh,my...
你到底为什么做这种事
What? What are you doing that for?
你干嘛这副表情 - 老天啊 Sleet
Why are you pulling that face? - Jesus, Sleet!
你最近是吃屎了吗 - 啥
Have you been nibbling on turds? What?!
真恶心啊 你的口臭也太严重了 天呐
That's disgusting! H for halitosis! Dear me.
恢复绞刑吧
Bring back hanging!
绞死那些口臭的人吧
Bring back hanging for halitosis!
拜托了 Sleet - 你闭嘴吧
Come on, Sleet... - Oh, shut up!
你也太夸张了 - 没有 是真的
Oh, you're exaggerating. - No, really.
就好像芥子气从你嘴里飘出来
That's like mustard gas coming out of your mouth.
我跟你说 - 什么
I'll tell you something. - What?
你想被电吗
You want to fry?
你想被电吗 Goodman - 你想干什么
You want to fry, Goodman? - What are you going to do?
噫你到底想对我♥干♥什么 - 喂喂
I wondered what you were going to do then. - Hey! Hey!
不要想歪了好吗 - 好吧
Don't make it like that! - Yeah, OK.
不要想得这么猥琐
Don't make this weird.
我又不知道 可能你变弯了呢 小Sleety
I don't know, you might have changed, Sleety boy.
够了够了你够了 我们来电击他吧
Right, that's it, that's it, that's it! Let's electrocute him up.
准备好接受一百万伏的电流
You are going to have a million volts of electricity
穿过你的身体
put through your body.
你这是接了电网还是太阳能发电啊 - 啊 什么
Oh,right. Off the grid or solar? - Huh? What?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
反正就是电啊
It's electricity, it's...
我们要把你做成奶昔 Goodman
We're going to make a smoothie out of you, Goodman!
开始电吧 - 准备好了吗
Light him up. - Are you ready for this?
开始电吧
Yeah, light him up.
你现在感觉怎么样啊 - 瞧 啥也没发生呀
Hey, how do you feel now? Oh, look! Zilch!
我正打算 - 诶哟又来呀
I'm just going to... - Ouch again! Ha!
你按了什么 你有没有按错什么东西啊
What have you pressed? Have you pressed anything that's wrong?
这玩意到底开了吗
Is this actually on, or...
我只是按了这些按钮 - 我的天啊
I just pressed the buttons, man. - Oh, for Christ's sake!
这玩意儿不管用
It doesn't work.
哇 你这一脚真像芭蕾舞演员的踢腿呀 Sleet
Oh, that was like a ballet dancer's kick, there, Sleet!
好吧 你可不会想让
Yeah, well, you wouldn't have wanted...
你可比我想的优雅多了
You're a lot more graceful than I had you down for.
作为一个大男人 你跳的很不错
For a big man, you move very well.
你不会想让自己的鼻子上长瘊子的吧
You wouldn't have wanted it for a wart on your nose, would you?
我不会想啥 - 你不会想让自己鼻子上长瘊子的
I wouldn't what? - You wouldn't want it for a wart on your nose.
你听得懂他在讲什么吗
Do you understand anything he says?
够了 你得用枪打他
Right, that's it, you're going to have to shoot him.
你得用枪打他
You're going to have to shoot him.
那是什么 是你口袋里的枪
What's that? Is that a gun in your pocket,
还是你看到我太性奋了
or are you pleased to see me?
我的小兄弟压根对你没反应 手♥枪♥在我的脚踝那里
That doesn't even work, it's in my ankle!
兄弟还是老的好啊 - 你压根就没看见
The old ones are the best. - You didn't even see it
我能看穿你的 Sleet
I can see right through you, Sleet.
那你之前肯定没见过这把枪 是吧
You couldn't see the gun there before, could you?
好了 你得要用这枪威胁他了
Right, you're going to have to threaten him with this.
到底要干嘛 Sleet
What's going on? Sleet
我们要打爆你的膝盖
We're going to blow your kneecaps off.
你认真的吗 你才没这个胆(蛋)
Are you really? You haven't got the balls.
我他妈肯定有你见过最大的蛋蛋
I've got the biggest balls you have ever fucking seen!
她的蛋蛋硕大 可口 毛发浓密 又如奶油般丝滑 - "她"
She's got big, delicious, hairy, creamy balls! - "She"?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
口误而已 他是想说"他" - 不 告诉他吧 你是个女的
It was a slip of the tongue, he meant "He"! - No, tell him. You're a woman.
她是个女生 女的 - 对 我是女的
She's a girl, a woman! - That's right, I'm a girl!
那胡子是怎么回事 - 我画上去的
What about the beard? - Yes I drew it on.
厉害了 画得够逼真的 真不错
Fantastic. It's very convincing, well done.
你有想过干化妆这一行吗
Have you ever thought of a career in make-up?
我其实想过
Well, I have actually...
够了 回到重点上来
Enough, get to the point!
给他膝盖来一枪
Put a bullet in his knee.
给他个了结吧 打他 - 你准备好了吗
Pull the plug on him, shoot him! - Are you ready?
打他 狠狠地打他 打 快打 开枪
Shoot him, shoot him good. Do it, just do it! Pull the gun.
你在干嘛 - 我不知道 枪好像坏了
What are you doing? - I don't know, I think it's broke.
我的天哪 - 什么 你居然把枪弄坏了
Dear me! - What, you've broken it?
我就说应该要收据的 - 你们两个真是
This is why I said to get a receipt! - You two!
电池没电 枪没子弹 说真的
A battery with no charge, a gun with no bullets? I mean, really.
还有什么幺蛾子 刀没刀刃吗
What's next? A knife with no blade?
枪里面没子弹 咱俩看起来跟他妈的白♥痴♥一样
There's no bullets in it! We look like a fucking pair of idiots.
你说啥枪里没子弹
What the hell do you mean there's no bullets?
不好意思 你们完事了能叫一下我吗
Sorry, will you wake me up when this is all over?
已经完事了 因为我们没有别的方法折磨你了
Well, it is over, because we haven't got any other ways of torturing you.
好吧 游戏结束了
Right, OK. The game's up.
那你要搭个便车去哪吗
Well, do you want a lift anywhere?
不用了 Sleet
I don't need a lift anywhere, Sleet.
我走路去
I'll walk.
我一直都走路的
I always do.
被抛弃的情人总是陷害别人杀人
Jilted lovers are always framing people for murder.
我的前女友Lorraine Kelly出镇卖♥♥吸尘器去了
My ex Lorraine Kelly was out of town selling Hoovers,
所以我们溜进她家窥探了一下
so we had a snoopsy poopsy around her gaff.
把门关上 Pattison
Close the door, Pattison.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
挺时髦的 对吧
Snazzy, isn't it?
有人来了
There's someone coming
听我说 她进来之后你就说你是警♥察♥
Listen. When she comes in, just say you're a copper
你听说这里发生了一起入室盗窃案 你在调查
and you've heard that there was a burglary here and you're just investigating it.
别说我在这 Pattison - Sleet
Don't say I'm here, Pattison! - Sleet...!
天哪
Jesus.
哦天哪
Yeah, God.
我的妈呀 别动 你个小婊♥子♥ - 别 别这样
Oh, my God! Don't move, you wee bitch! - No, no!
我是喝了点酒 但我还能保护我自己
I've had a drink, but I can handle myself!
把酒瓶放下 Lorraine 不用这么害怕
Put the bottle of vodka down, Lorraine! No need to be alarmed.
我是警♥察♥ - 你是那种 卧底吗
I am a police officer. - Are you, like, undercover?
对 - 噢
Yes. - Oh!
我是来保护你的 真的
I'm here to protect you, really.
你只是想要保护我 - 是啊
You were just trying to protect me! - Yeah.
我还想要打烂你的脸
And here's me trying to stove your face in!
哦 Lorraine 你真搞笑
Oh, Lorraine! You're funny like that!
我应该给你道歉
I owe you an apology.
没事 你还好吗 - 挺好的
It's fine, it's OK. How are you? - I'm good.
是吗 - 你知道吗 我爱过一个人
Yeah? - You know, I loved one once.
是吗 - 我爱过
Did you? - I did.
但他让我太失望了
But he let me down!
啊 我♥操♥
Agh! Fuck you!
天哪 - 你要问什么
Ah, Jesus! - What was that?
这是你的警♥察♥男友吗 - 是啊
Is this your guy, your policeman? - Aye.
他伤透了我的心
He left me heartbroken.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表