剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
If I told you that, pet, I'd have to kill yous.
所以你不告诉我关于巨型机器人的事
So, you're not telling me anything about the mainframe,
也不告诉我当时你在哪
you're not telling me where you were...
这是什么 某种杀人密室吗
What's this? Some kind of killing den?
那是个报废的电梯
It's a disabled lift.
我一踢它 它就不响了
I kicked it, it switched off.
你有完没完
Are you finished?
有 我就是随便看看
Yes, I'm just having a look around, OK.
你能安静点看吗
Can you just do it quietly?
我需要知道Incognito团队对你来说意味着什么
I need to know what the group Incognito means to you. Anything.
哦 我们听说过他们
Oh, we've heard of them.
他们没给我们添过太多麻烦
They don't cause us much trouble.
没有吗 - 他们就像被我们踩在脚下的苍蝇
No? - Like a fly that we would tread on.
哦 所以说你们比他们更强大 更有势力
Oh, so you're bigger than them, more powerful.
我不是说我们对他们什么都没做
I'm not saying that we've done nothing to them,
他们并没有让我们困扰到那个地步
they don't really bother us that much.
嘿 这家伙是谁
Hey, who's this guy?
那是Flo 别碰他
That's Flo. Leave him alone.
他一动也不动
He doesn't move.
他真的 他真的一动也不动
He's got... He doesn't move at all.
别碰他 他就应该待在那里
Don't move him. He's meant to stay there.
但你看他 他是什么啊 是个保安吗 还是个雕像
But look at him. What is he? Is he a guard? Or a statue?
别烦他
Leave him.
嗨呀
Hi-ya!
我能打烂他的脸
I could break his face.
别打他的脸 他是个大活人
Don't break his face, he's a real man.
嘿 看着 在他的大♥乳♥头中间摩擦摩擦
Hey, look, motorboating his big titties.
你知道他有多少种可以杀死你的方法吗
Do you even realise how many ways he could kill you?
是吗 他现在就能杀了我吗
Yeah? Could he kill me now?
看着点 看 握着他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Look at that. Look. Got his dick.
他真搞笑 - 懂吗
He is quite funny, come on. - Got it...
不 你不搞笑
No, you're not funny.
好吧 George George 你看这个
OK, look, George, George. Look at this.
我看起来像是在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
他不会回应你的
He won't respond.
Flo 在这种难堪的处境下 你做得很好
Flo, you're doing very well under very trying circumstances.
这里面是什么 - 只是百叶窗而已
What have we got here? - They're just blinds.
别敲了 - 它们在玻璃里边吗
Don't do that. - Are they inside?!
对 它们在两层玻璃中间
Yeah, they're inside the two panes of glass.
哇哦 真酷
Whoa, that's very cool.
我知道 它这设计很了不起 对吧
I know, it's impressive, isn't it?
嘿 如果这样
Hey, what if...?
还是防弹的啊 防弹玻璃
Bulletproof, huh? Bulletproof.
很酷
That's cool.
你现在很自豪吗
Do you feel proud of yourself now?
觉得自己更爷们了吗
Do you feel more like a man?
终于可以扣动扳机了是吧
Getting to pull your trigger.
是 其实就是这样 这几枪让我思路更清晰了
Yeah, I did, actually. Makes me think clearer.
但让我很恶心
Made me feel sick.
是吗 嘿 那是什么
Did it? Hey, what's that?
某种秘密文件吗
Some kind of secret file?
不 是财务部Kate的送别卡
No, it's Kate from accounts' leaving card.
你想在上面签名吗 - 我不认识她
Did you want to sign it? - I don't know her.
她是位非常棒的女士
She's a very nice lady.
这是昨晚8点你开会时的会议记录
And here are the minutes from your meeting at 20:00 hours yesterday.
你们何不快点离开呢 先生们
Why don't you pop off, gentlemen?
以免你一会儿又想射上几发子弹
Before you feel the need to blow your load again.
咱们走吧 George
Come on, let's go, George.
出门小心别被枪射死
Don't get shot on your way out.
你想听点好消息吗 - 想
Do you want to hear some good news? - Yeah.
一件很酷的事 - 是什么
Something cool. - What?
这事可能会让你目瞪口呆 - 好
That might blow your little mind? - Yes.
我让我的朋友Barnaby Krum做了一个
I had my friend Barnaby Krum come up with...
咖喱友的雏形
A early prototype of Vindr.
哇
What?!
别碰 用你的眼睛看 别动手
Don't touch. Look with your...Look with your eyes, not your hands.
太不可思议了
That's amazing.
我已经键入了我的第一个
I've typed in my first...
我的第一个用户 白蛇
my first person. Whitesnake.
这个就是白蛇 你看
That's Whitesnake here, look...
白蛇 对 这是个自动配对
Whitesnake. Yeah. I mean, it's a match.
我不知道要和他说什么
I don't know what to say to him.
我是不是该说
Shall I say...?
淡定 - 我知道
Cool. - I know.
看着 你喜欢哪种 普通白饭还是印度焖饭
Look. What do you like, plain or pilau rice?
我就这么输入的
That's what I've put.
我刚才发送了 我发送了 - 大胆地发吧
I just did it. I just did it. - Just go for it.
哥们儿 这太有意思了
Oh, man. This is so fun.
哦 他 哦 你绝对猜不到他说了什么
Oh, he's... Oh, you'll never guess what he said.
他说了什么
What did he say?
"两者都爱 欲求不满”
"All of the above and more."
哦 哦 他回复了
Oh! Oh, he's written back.
他说什么
What does he say?
"见到你一定会很香辣"
"It's gonna be SPICE to meet you."
这家伙太酷了 是吧
This guy is cool, right?
感觉他好像超有趣
He seems like he's gonna to be so much fun.
他真的很会开玩笑 - 是啊
He's got really good banter! - Yeah.
我们该说什么呢 快想想 - 嗯
What shall we say? Think of something. - Um...
"你觉得我还行吗 或者你需要我的印度格子衫吗"
"Can you find me OK or do you need my madras?"
这个怎么样 还不错吧
What about that one? Is that OK?
我就输入这个了
I'll put that. I'm just putting it...
操 我♥操♥
Frig it. Frig it off.
印度格子衫 - 他还没回复
Madras! - He's still not said anything.
他好像正在朝我们这边走
It looks like he's walking towards us.
你知道吗 这是我这辈子最激动的事情之一了
Do you know, this is one of the most exciting things in my life.
我的应用很有用 而且我将遇到
My app works and I'm meeting somebody
感觉会很酷的人
who seems like they're going to be so cool.
希望他不会油炸走你
Let's hope he doesn't bhaji you off.
你说啥 - 我希望他不会油炸走你
What did you say?! - I hope he doesn't bhaji you off!
"嘿 你没有油炸走我 对吧"
"Hey, you're not bhajiing me off, are you?"
晚上好 - 晚上好
Evening all! - Evening.
这是Sid Lowecroft 他是局里的蠢蛋
This is Sid Lowecroft. He's the office idiot.
没人喜欢他 - 局里的蠢蛋哈
No-one likes him. - The office idiot. Yeah.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
你让我下来的 不是吗
You just told me to come down, didn't you?
不是 我在和 和咖喱友上的人 说话
No, I was talking to... Talking to someone on...Vindr.
这是你的咖喱友伴吗
Is this your Vindr date?
最好不是 - 是的 我注册了咖喱友
It better not be. - Yeah, I'm on Vindr, yeah.
在做第一次的配对 很好的配对
Doing my first match. Nice one.
你是白蛇16
You're Whitesnake 16?
是的 Sid 我是
Yeah. Sid. I'm...
他是谁 你是谁
Who's he, by the way? Who are you?
George - George 我的搭档 新搭档
George. - George. My partner. New partner.
他不一起去 对吧
He's not coming, is he?
不 他一起的
Yeah, he is coming.
他是我的新搭档
He's my new partner.
我可以在车里等
I can wait in the car.
我以为这是给两个人配对用的
I thought the whole point was it's supposed to be for two people.
不 可以是 这是我的应用 我设计的
No. It could be... It's my app. I designed it.
可以是匹配100个人的
It can be for, like, 100 people.
但如果是两个人以上的话 就是个咖喱俱乐部了 不是吗
Well, if it's more than two people, it's a curry club, innit?
Sid 你对咖喱 俱乐部还有约会知道个啥呀
Sid, what do you know about curries and clubs and dates?
别想 - 你设计了什么
Just leave it at... - You designed what?
抱歉等下 这是你设计的
Sorry, hang on. You designed it?
这是我的应用 我设计的
This is my app. I designed it.
所有的一切 协议 - 不太好用 有点小问题
Everything. The protocol... - Doesn't work very well. Bit glitchy.
哦真是抱歉啊 Sid 对你来说还做得不够好
Oh, I'm sorry, Sid, it's not good enough for you
真是不敢相 我没想让你
Unbelie... I don't want you...
你现在就删了这个应用
Delete the app right now from your phone.
我在考虑下架我自己的应用
I'm considering coming off my own app
就因为你是匹配上的那个人
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表