剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 那你想怎么着 听着
OK, right... What do you want... Listen,
你赢的唯一办法
the only chance you've got
就是先要在心理上击垮他
is you've got to get inside this guy's head.
他大得就跟一幢房♥子一样
He's as big as a fucking house.
他把夹克脱下来了
He's taking off his jacket.
你这是在干嘛 想脱衣勾引我们吗
Hey, what are you doing, a strip tease?
嘿 你想我往你腰带里塞点钱吗
Hey, what, do you want me to put some money in your belt,
你个肮脏的荡♥妇♥
you filthy slut?
怎么的 你还准备给我们看你的奶♥子♥吗
What, are you going to show us your titties?
你个死变♥态♥
You big pervert.
啊
Yah!
哇哦
Wow!
开始扳手腕了 伙计们
It's arm wrestling time, lads.
嘿 大家一起喊 Sarah Sarah Sarah
Hey, everyone. Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!
Sarah Sarah Sarah
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah...
加油 Sarah 加油啊 Sarah
Come on, Sarah! Come on, Sarah!
加油啊啊啊
Come oo-on,
Sarah
Sarah!
干得漂亮 Sarah
Well done, Sarah!
耶
Yeah!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这坨渣滓
In your face, you big lump of crud!
太令人吃惊了 - 没错 超震撼的是吧
That was impressive. - Yeah, it really was, huh?
以前从来没有人打败过狂暴巨人
No-one's ever beaten the Violent Giant before.
是吗 他刚才就做到了 你这个垃圾
Yeah, he just did, you big piece of shit!
这是我见过最酷的事了
That was the coolest thing I ever did see.
你能不能回避一下让我和你表弟单独待一会
Why don't you leave me with your cousin here for a bit?
好啊 那我就去喝一杯
OK, I'm going to go and get a drink.
我把你丢这儿你不介意吧 好的 - 别走太远
Do you mind if I leave you? OK. - Don't go too far.
我就在吧台那边
Well, I'll be over there by the bar.
听着 我真为你感到骄傲 真心实意的
Hey, I'm really proud of you, I really am.
你最棒了
You're the best.
哇
Wow!
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your clothes.
谢啦 我也喜欢你的
Cheers. I like yours, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一下
One second.
薄荷味避孕套
Mint condom.
他妈 你在干什么
The f... What are you doing?
真好吃
Mmm.
有助消化 还能清新口气
Aids digestion, it freshens the breath...
还是强力的壮♥阳♥药♥
and it's a powerful aphrodisiac.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
我能亲你一下吗
Can I have a kiss?
不行 - 就亲一下嘛
No. - Just one little kiss.
我才不想亲你 - 就一小下
I don't want to kiss you. - Just a little kiss.
我真的不想亲你 - 来吧宝贝
I don't want to kiss you. - Come on.
Nobby - 喔噢
Nobby! - Whoa!
看起来你们俩相处的不错啊
It looks like you guys have hit it off.
你还好吗 小子
How you doing, kid?
挺好的 - 那就好 他好像很喜欢你
I'm doing all right. - OK, yeah. It looks like he likes you.
嘿 这是啥
Hey, what's that?
这是什么 - 他刚才嚼了几口避孕套
What is that? - He started eating johnnies.
你说什么 啥
What? What?!
他刚把一个避孕套放嘴里嚼
He put it in his mouth, a condom.
他把避孕套放嘴里了 什么
He put a condom in his mouth? What?
我不知道他在讲什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
他刚才把一个避孕套放嘴里了
He put a condom in his mouth.
你在开玩笑吗 - 没有
Are you joking? - No.
Sarah 你在 - 不 我才没有那么做
Sarah, are you... - No, I didn't.
你做了 - 没有
You did. - No.
你做了而且你还想用它吹个泡泡
You did and you even tried to blow a bubble with it.
从来没做过 - 你竟然试图用避孕套吹泡泡
I never. - You tried to blow a bubble with a condom?
从没这么做过 - 你做了
Never did it. - You did.
没 - 他真的做了
No. - He did.
他还说了什么
What else has he said?
他还说 他想亲我还有他喜欢我的打扮
He said...he wants to kiss me and he likes the look of me.
那是开玩笑的
It was a joke.
他要么是在考验我 要么就是他
Either he's just testing me or he's...
好吧 我希望他只是在考验你
Well, I hope he's just testing you,
否则的话 我在这待了二十年
otherwise I've been spending 20 years here
他从来都没有 对我做过那些 - 等一下 什么
and he's never, ever made those... - Wait a minute, what?
这是个同志酒吧吗
Is this a gay bar?
啥 - 这是个同志酒吧吗
What? - Is this a gay bar?
据我所知不是 我是说 每个人都很友好
Not that I know of. I mean, everyone's friendly.
肯定不是 只是一群
No, it's just a group of guys
喜欢骑摩托穿皮衣的男人罢了
that hang out with bikes and leather.
这不是个同志酒吧 是吗 Paul
It's not a gay bar, is it, Paul?
不是
No.
大家只是很友好 - 非常友好而已
It's just friendly. - It's really friendly.
你对我的那种感觉
The way you're being towards me
那种浪漫的感觉让我很紧张
this romantic feeling's a little bit nerve-racking,
所以让为了让我热络起来 恢复自信
so for me to warm up and have confidence,
我需要点东西 比如来点米兰达什么的
I need something, like a bit of Miranda, or something like that.
你有吗 - 我的手下不碰那东西
You got any? - My boys don't touch it.
那东西能一击要你的命 跟我有点像
That stuff can kill you with one hit - a bit like me.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我们得离开了
We're going to get out of here.
我们不想呆久了惹人嫌
We don't want to outstay our welcome.
很好 大家再见 - 拜 Nobby
Good stuff. See you all around! - Bye, Nobby.
再见 兄弟
See you, buddy.
Wright向我证明了他很勇敢 强壮和性感
Wright had proved to me he was brave, strong and sexy.
所以 第二天 在我去吃不限♥量♥自助餐的时候
So, next day, whilst I tended to an all-you-can-eat buffet,
Mark去见了镇上闻风丧胆的大毒枭 Frankie Boyle
Mark went to meet the town's most feared drug lord,Frankie Boyle
独自去的
alone.
看看 看看
Well, well, well!
如果不是皇家警♥察♥
If it isn't Her Majesty's Constabulary!
哪个无聊透顶的人会来我这 贵姓
How bone-grindingly tedious of you to pay us a visit, Mr...
Wright
Wright.
来一杯龙舌兰吧
Let's get a round of tequilas.
不了 我就不喝了 谢谢
Nah, no drink for me, please.
所以 我觉得你是要问我些问题吧
So, I assume you have some questions for me.
对 是的 其实
Yeah, I do, actually...
你看上去不太好 你要我帮你读笔记上的问题吗
You dinnae look that bright. Do you want me to read them myself?
不 不用了 我可以自己问
Nah, it's all good. I can ask them myself.
干杯
Salut.
Radcliffe 你认识他么
Radcliffe, did you know him?
我对他的了解
I'm about as aware of him
就跟你对核物理的了解差不多
as I imagine you are of nuclear fucking physics
还有其他问题吗
Any more questions?
没有了 - 那很高兴见到你
Not really, no. - Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you, then.
我在彩色小灯下受到的审问都比你这严格
I've had a more thorough grilling off a set of fairy lights.
你可以走了 - 我会盯紧你的 Boyle
Off you pop! - I'm after you, Boyle.
事实上 你还想去哪呢
Actually, where are you going?
你觉得我这是哪儿 收容中心吗
What do you think this is - a drop-in centre?
我还没跟你说完呢 小朋友
I've no' finished with you yet, wee boy.
坐下吧 - 我只是想离开
Take a seat. - I just want to go.
你最好接一下
You'd better answer that.
别想着耍聪明 我也不想让你惹上麻烦
Don't try anything clever, I wouldn't want you to get a headache.
Mark 是我
Mark, it's me.
不要叫我的名字 不要叫我名字
Don't say my name, don't say my name.
任何有牵连的事情都别说
Don't say anything incriminating.
如果你现在有麻烦了
If you are in trouble,
就说"是啊 宝贝 我现在不方便说话"
say "Yes, babe, I can't really talk right now..."
是啊 宝贝 嗯 我现在不方便说话
Yes, babe, erm, I can't really talk at the moment.
好的 Wright 听着 如果他们有枪 就说
OK, Wright, listen. if they've got guns, say,
"我正要和几个兄弟去喝酒"
"I'm going for a few pints with the lads."
我正要和几个兄弟去喝几杯
I'm just going to go for a few jars with the lads.
好的 他们有多少人
OK. How many of them are there?
如果少于十个 就说
If there's less than ten, say,
"和你们的闺蜜之夜不一样 好不好 你个蠢娘们"
"It's different when it's a GIRLS' night,ain't it, you silly skank!"
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表