剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
她可以认出格洛克17式手♥枪♥是警♥察♥标配武器
she was able to identify a Glock 17 as a standard-issue police weapon.
什么女人会知道那个啊 我是肯定不知道
What type of woman knows that? I certainly didn't.
干得好 Pattison - 漂亮
Well done, Pattison. - Bravo.
是的 绝对是出色地完成任务
Yes, absolutely brilliant police work.
当然是Lorraine Kelly了 - 什么 真是她干的
It was, of course, Lorraine Kelly. - What? She did it?
地狱都没有这么狂怒 她是一个被轻蔑了的女人
Hell hath no fury. She was a woman scorned.
她的确认出了格洛克17式手♥枪♥
She did identify the Glock 17.
居然用你的格洛克17式枪指着一个无辜的女人
Pointing your Glock 17 at an innocent woman.
而你很明显看到了
And you obviously saw
她卧室里Sleety的车钥匙 对吗
the keys to Sleety's car in her bedroom, yes?
不可能是Goodman
It couldn't have been Goodman
因为他的登机牌显示他根本就不在这个国家
because his boarding pass showed he wasn't even in the country.
是啊 我刚从西班牙特纳里夫岛回来
Yes, I've just come back from Tenerife.
也不可能是Hamilton
And it couldn't have been Hamilton
因为他根本他妈都不会开车
because he couldn't even fucking drive.
你清楚得很为什么我不会开车 Sleet - 干得好
You know damn well why I can't drive, Sleet. - Bravo.
而且我感觉
And I've got a feeling
我脸上全是血 - 对头
that my face is completely covered in blood. - Yep.
这就是为什么我们做这个 干的漂亮
That's why we do this. Well done.
哦 警长 愚蠢的老警长
Oh, chief. Silly old chief.
嘿 感觉如何
Hey, how do you feel?
我觉得自己刚还了你清白 Sleety
I feel like I've just cleared your name, Sleety.
你的确做到了 你知道吗 Vicky - 怎么 Sleety
Yeah, you did. You know something, Vicky? - Yes, Sleety?
今天还是我的生日
It's still my birthday today.
没错 - 想出去玩吗
You're not wrong, like. - Fancy going out?
让我们去喝个大醉 - 不 让我们玩命地喝
Let's go and get smashed. - No, let's go get mortal.
你跳过放荡舞步吗 - 没有
have you ever slut-dropped? - No, I haven't.
我觉得你会很擅长这个的 伙计
I think you'd be good at it, mate.
那你可得要教教我 Pattison
Well, you'll have to teach me, Pattison.
没问题 - 这太Pattison了
Don't worry about it. - That's so Pattison.
*她仿佛是在对我微笑*
*She's got a smile that it seems to me*
*令我想起童年回忆*
*Reminds me of childhood memories*
*那里万物清新如同明亮的蓝天*
*Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky*
*不时当我看见她的面容*
*Now and then when I see her face*
*好像被带到一个特殊的地方*
*It takes me away to that special place*
*如果我凝视太久 我大概会崩溃而哭泣*
*And if I stare too long I'd probably break down and cry.*
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表