剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
你没看见码头上那个转让的牌子吗
Didn't you see the for sale signs down at the docks?
他告诉过你他给小餐馆送过货
He told you that he'd made a delivery to the diner.
我几天前给那个小餐馆送过东西
I took some round the diner the other day.
他就是那时候把脚塞进去的
That's when he planted that foot.
Bunton Bunton 这上面的空气让你变蠢了
Bunton, Bunton, the air up here has made you stupid.
操 - 你还有什么要辩解的呢
Shit! - What have you got to say for yourself?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
说点什么
Tell me something!
我
I...
搞砸了 操
messed up. Shit!
我大老远的赶来 这又这么冷
I've come all the way up here and it's cold
一冷我就想哭
and the cold makes me weepy.
噢闭嘴吧 - 不你闭嘴
Oh, shut up! - No, you shut up!
说到你那 你那优秀的
And as for you, you great...
他去哪了 Sleet去哪了
Where is he? Where's Sleet?
你得过来看看
You need to come and see.
*我变成了什么样子*
*What have I become*
*我最亲爱的朋友*
*My sweetest friend*
*我认识的所有人*
*Everyone I know*
*最终都要远走*
*Goes away In the end*
*你可以拥有这一切*
*And you could have it all*
*我布满灰尘的宫殿*
*My empire of dirt*
*我怕会让你失望*
*I will let you down*
*我怕会让你受伤*
*I will make you hurt.*
*荆棘王冠戴在我的头上*
*I wear this crown of thorns*
*我坐在骗子的宝座上*
*Upon my liar's chair*
*满心都是破碎的念想*
*Full of broken thoughts...*
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表