剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
Sleet探长 我太激动了
DI Sleet. Oh, I am so excited
有这么一对神力救星
that we have a couple of blue wings
从"雾霾区"远道而来帮助我们
from the Big Smoke helping us out!
我本来可以自己解决这个案子的 Lawson警长
Well, I could have solved this one on my own, Chief Lawson.
我说过了
I told you that.
Jeremy 亲爱的 别对我们的客人这么无礼
Jeremy, darling, don't be rude to our guests.
他们是来帮忙的
They are here to help.
他有点暴躁 - 噢
He's been a bit of a grumpy guts - Oh.
在我们到这里之后 - 真的吗
since we've been here. - Really?
是的
Yeah, he has.
Jeremy
Jeremy!
我觉得他只是有点心烦
Well, he's upset, I think.
他其实挺粗鲁的
Well, he's actually been rude.
请一定别通过他冷漠阴沉的迎接来评判我们
Please, don't judge us all on his grim, frosty welcome.
我们北部人都是很热情好客的
We are a very hospitable bunch up here in the North,
所以如果你们需要什么 请
so if you need anything, please...
我需要你的电♥话♥号♥码
I will need your number.
我会给你的
I will give you my number.
很高兴能把它存到我的手♥机♥里
I'd love to have it on my phone!
你叫Sleet 是吗
Sleet, was it?
是的 那是我的名字 别把它叫毁了
Yeah, that's my name, don't wear it out.
我不会的 Sleet(冻雨)是我
I won't. Sleet is my...
是我最喜欢的一种风暴了
it's my favourite kind of storm.
哦 不错 有个风暴正在肆虐 狂暴 灼热的风暴
Oh, yeah, there's a storm raging, a raging, hot storm.
没错 我感到那个强大的风暴正在朝我接近
Yeah, I feel that hard storm coming my way.
哦 它确实要来了 会弄得你满脸都是
Oh, it's going to come... all over your face.
行了 - 我们现在走吧
OK... - Yeah, shall we go now?
走吧
Come on.
不要客气 拿几件毛衣吧 - 我们会的
Help yourselves to jumpers and... - Oh, we will.
档案上说May探员正在调查Ian McKellen
The file said Detective May was investigating Ian McKellen,
一个出♥售♥非法海豚肉的当地渔夫
a local fisherman who was selling illegal dolphin meat.
这感觉很可疑(有鱼腥味)
Something smelled fishy,
于是我们去了一股鱼腥味的码头
so we headed to the docks where something smelled fishy.
听着 在我看来
Listen, as far as I'm concerned,
对水手来说 卖♥♥海豚肉算是最高尚的生意了
there is no more noble trade than that of a seaman.
记住 水手(音似精♥液♥)很狡"滑"
Remember, seamen can be slippery.
下车吧 开始干活吧
Let's get out, let's do it.
*小螺号♥嘀嘀嘀瞎吹 小海鸥啦啦啦瞎飞*
*With a yo-ho tiddly tiddly tum-tum yo-ho tiddly tum...*
我知道你们在那儿
I know you're there.
我能感觉到你们的存在
I can feel your presence.
您好 水手殿下
Ahoy there, your sea-ness.
你好
Hello.
你好 你们是谁
Hello! Who are you?
我是Sleet探长 这是我的搭档
I'm DI Sleet, this is my partner.
Bunton警员
PC Bunton.
我不招船员的
I'm not looking for any crew.
不过还是多谢了 我得继续弄我的绳子了
Thank you anyway, I need to get back to my rope.
别管那绳子了 老东西
Yeah, well... Leave the rope, old timer.
什么
What?
别管绳子了
Leave the rope.
什么
What?
我不是想加入船员
I'm not looking to join a crew.
虽然我 - 你是谁
Although I am... - Who are you?
什么
What?
你是谁 - 我是Sleet探长 来自
Who are you? - I'm DI Sleet from...
我已经说过这个了
Hey, I've been through this!
我不是想加入船员
I'm not looking to join a crew.
我的腿感觉有点怪
My leg has gone funny.
哦 天呐 - 我们在调查James May被谋杀的案子
Oh, God. - We're investigating the murder of James May.
我不招船员的 我已经告诉过你了
I'm not looking for any crew. I've told you already.
听我说 听我说 嘿
Listen to me, listen! Hey!
嘿 嘿 听我说
Hey! Hey! Hey! Listen!
你是谁啊 - 我是Bunton警员
Who are you? - I'm PC Bunton.
我不招船员的
I'm not looking for any crew.
真是岂有此
Oh, for crying out...
傻♥逼♥警♥察♥ - 我受不了了 他要让我抓狂了
Stupid police... - I can't deal with this, this guy is doing my brain in.
听着 你能处理这个吗
Listen, are you OK to deal with this?
我在周围转一转 再找找证据
I'm going to go and have a look around for some evidence.
哦 好的
Oh... OK.
成吗 - 嗯 没问题
Yeah? - Yeah, OK.
打扰一下 喂
Excuse me? Hello?
是谁啊 - 嗨 我能不能问你一些
Who's there? - Hi, I just wonder if I could ask you a few...
你是谁啊 - 我是
Who are you? - I'm...
你要干什么 你是过来清洗我的船的吗
What are you doing here? Are you here to clean my boat?
不 我是Bunton警员 是过来
No, I am PC Bunton, I'm here...
Johnny 是你吗 Johnny
Johnny! Is that you, Johnny?
不 - Johnny
No... - Johnny!
见到你太好了 Johnny - 不 我是
How wonderful to see you, Johnny! - No, it's...
你这漂亮脸蛋 真是年轻 - 不 我是Emma Bunton Bunton警员
Your wonderful face, so young! - No, I'm Emma. Bunton. PC Bunton.
我能问 - 他们跟我说你死了 Johnny
Can I ask... - They told me you were dead, Johnny.
他们说你淹死在海里了
They said you drowned out in the sea.
我能问你一些问题吗
Can I ask you a few questions?
还记得我们过去唱的那首歌♥吗
Remember the song we used to sing?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
*小螺号♥嘀嘀嘀瞎吹*
*Tiddly tum-tum tiddly tee...*
一起唱 Johnny
Sing with me, Johnny.
*小螺号♥嘀嘀嘀瞎吹*
*Tiddly tum tiddly tee...*
*小海鸥啦啦啦瞎飞*
*Tiddly tum-tum...*
你真是个有趣的小家伙 不是吗
You're a funny little chap, aren't you?
听着 我得问你这个问题 你知道
Listen, I need to ask you this question. Did you know...
谁知道啊 我吗 - 探员
Did who know? Me? - Detective...
不 你知道探员May
No. Did you know Detective May...
是的 我知道探员May
Yes, I knew Detective May,
他过来 - 是打算
He came round here... - Was going to...
让我说完 他跑过来 问他的问题 Johnny
Let me finish. He came round here, asking his questions, Johnny.
问题 就像你一样 都是问题 问题 问题
Questions. Like you, questions, questions, questions.
都是问题 问题 问题
Questions, questions, questions.
问题 - 对
Questions. - Yes.
闭嘴 你个婊♥子♥
Shut up, you bitch!
闭嘴
Shut up!
一切都没了 Johnny
It's all gone, Johnny.
我再也受不了了 Johnny
I can't take it any more, Johnny!
好的 没事的
OK. It's all right.
你♥他♥妈♥说了点什么啊
What the hell have you said?
我就在周围转了转 给自己买♥♥了个冰激凌
I was looking around, I got myself an ice cream.
买♥♥了啥 - 我吃了个冰激凌 我很饿啊
A what?! - I had a quick ice cream, I was hungry,
我们已经开了很久的车了
We'd been driving for ages.
你♥他♥妈♥说了点啥 为什么他成这样了 - 你是谁 你要干什么
What the hell have you said? Why is he like this? - Who are you? What you are doing?
我是Sleet探长 你个小丑 这里他妈到底发生了什么
I'm DI Sleet, you clown. What the hell has happened here?
我一直在问 - 你见过我的外孙了吗
I keep asking... - Have you met my grandson?
你见过我的外孙了吗
Have you met my grandson?
你的外 什么
Your grand... What?!
我们的眼睛一模一样 你看
We have the same eyes, you see.
是啊 你们有一样的眼睛 你和他有血缘关系吗
You do, you have the same eyes. Are you related to him?
别胡说 - 你什么意思 好大的胆子
Don't be ridiculous. - What do you mean? How dare you!
你在胡说八道 - 我没在胡说 他说
You're being ridiculous. - I'm not being ridiculous. He said...
你是他的外孙吗 - 你就是在胡说八道 你个大傻♥逼♥
Are you his grandson? - You're being ridiculous, you big twat.
好吧 他是在耍花招吗 - 他在耍花招
Right, is he being tricky? - He's being tricky.
好吧 你知道我们警♥察♥里怎么对付这种老油条吗 - 怎么
OK, do you know how we deal with tricky people in the force? - How?
我们是这么对付他们的
We deal with them like this.
过来吧你
Come here, you!
现在听我说 听我说
Now listen to me! Listen to me!
帮帮我 Johnny - 她有问题要问
Help me, Johnny. - She's got a question.
你知道May探员想要
Did you know that Detective May was trying to
关停你这暴利的的海豚肉生意吗
stop your lucrative dolphin-meat business?
知道吗 你知道吗
Did you? Did you know?
海豚 真受不了海豚
Dolphins? Can't stand dolphins!
你知道我们在海上是怎么称呼他们的吗
Do you know what we call them out on the ocean?
不知道 怎么称呼的
No. What do you call them?
海上恋童癖
The paedophiles of the sea.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表