剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
大家好 我是Cammy Chris Kamara
Hi, I'm Cammy, Chris Kamara.
你通常会把我看做一名体育节目主持人
You normally see me as a sports presenter
但今天我将出演我自己的警♥匪♥戏
but today I'm going to take part in my very own cop drama.
我完全不知道将会发生什么
I've no idea what's going to happen to me
但祝我好运吧
but wish me luck.
我要出发去成功镇了
I'm on my way to Successville.
欢迎来到成功镇 一个名人聚集的小镇
Welcome to Successville, a town full of celebrities,
这里的名人有时会触犯法律
sometimes the famous faces that live here break the law
这个时候 就轮到我出手了
and when they do, I get to take them down.
我是Sleet探长 我以操蛋的天气命名
I'm DI Sleet, I'm named after shitty weather.
每天都有谋杀案在我脸上胡乱地拍
It rains murder on me every day.
而我从不打伞
And I don't use an umbrella
因为我喜欢鲜血拂面的感觉
because I like to feel the blood on my face.
这应该挺奇怪的
I guess that's pretty weird.
想听另一件怪事吗
Want to hear another weird thing?
作为一个小男孩 我曾是女童子军的一员
As a little boy, I was in the Brownies.
那是什么啊 - 噢 你好 头儿
What's that? - Oh, hello, chief.
嗨 那是什么
Hi. What is that?
这是一艘1982年左右尼日利亚舰队的商船模型
Well, it's a 1982 circa merchant ship from the Nigerian armada.
天呐 真是非同一般啊
Good God. That's extraordinary.
谢谢长官 - 瞧瞧这锚
Thank you, sir. - Look at the anchor.
是啊 这锚是我用一颗狗牙雕刻成的 - 我靠
Yeah. Yeah, I've actually carved the anchor from a dog's tooth. - Fuck me.
真是心灵手巧啊
That's so resourceful.
那正是我的为人啊 心灵手巧 温柔体贴
Well, that's what I am, resourceful and caring.
所以说你就坐在这儿
Say you've just been sitting in here
在付你工资让你去破案的时间里
when you've been paid to solve cases
做这个垃圾手工
to make this piece of crap?
是的 - 你个彻头彻尾的傻屌♥
Yeah. - You complete, fucking bell-end.
我还在想你怎么这么好 但
I thought you were being too nice but...
我给你带了个新人
I've got you a new rookie.
这下好了 真是"求之不得" - 赶紧起来干活吧
Oh, great, that's all I need. - Get your finger out.
某些小公主需要人擦屁♥股♥了吧
Some little princess who needs her their arse wiping.
这就是你的小公主
This is your Princess, yes.
这个巨型野兽就是Sleet探长
This hulking brute is DI Sleet.
他让你做什么 你就做相反的
Do the opposite of everything he tells you
或许你还能保住小命 操
and you might just get out of this alive. Fuck me.
我叫Chris Kamara
Chris Kamara.
你也可以叫我Cammy
But you can call me Cammy.
我就叫你Kamara吧 非常感谢
I'll call you Kamara, thank you very much.
警员Kamara 坐下
PC Kamara.Take a seat.
我不是警员 我会让你明白这一点的
I'm not PC, I'll tell you that.
哦 是嘛
Oh, really?
警♥察♥这回事的关键就在于 Chris
The thing about this game, Chris,
你要做好摧毁心中所爱的准备
is you got to be ready to destroy the things you love.
拿着 像这样 枪托向上握着
Take this. Like this with the butt up.
我要你把这东西砸成碎片
I want you to smash this to pieces.
我没想到你真的会那样做
I didn't think you'd actually do it like that.
我以为你会停手 我还能来得及
I thought you'd stop before I had chance to...
你让我这么做的啊 头儿
You asked me to do it, guv.
你现在感觉如何
I mean, how do you feel now?
我感觉挺好的
I feel good
是吗 我感觉有点迷茫
Do you? I feel a bit lost.
把枪给我 请还给我 谢谢
Give me the gun. Come back, please. Thank you.
你永远可以信赖我 头儿
You can always count on me, guv.
是啊 我看得出来 你不在乎别人的东西
Yeah. I can see that. You don't care about other people's things.
这下好了
Right.
磨坊出事了
Yes. Trouble at mill.
这次又怎么了
Oh, what is it now?
有人谋杀了Alan Shearer
Someone's iced Alan Shearer.
那匹冠军赛马吗 - 很遗憾 Sleet 正是那匹冠军赛马
The champion racehorse? - I'm sorry, Sleet, the champion racehorse.
这么干坐着忧郁毫无意义 是吧
Well, look, there's no point sitting around moping, yes?
是的 长官 是的 头儿
Yes, sir. Yes, chief.
我要你俩现在就滚到养马场去
I need you two to get your arses over to the stables, yes.
你们可能会看到比你们人还要大的鸡♥巴♥
You might see an even bigger dick than yourselves.
准备好跨上这匹名叫正义的野马了吗
You ready to jump on the wild horse that's called justice?
我听你的 头儿
I'm with you, guv.
犯罪时间已到 我将驶向正义镇
It's crime time and I'm leading the bus to Justiceville.
让我们 - 给我张车票
Let's go solve... - Give me a ticket.
嘿 你这打岔把气氛都毁了
Hey, you ruined that by interrupting.
给我张车票
Give me a ticket.
你有一张免费的票
Well, you got a ticket that comes free of charge.
我会永远追随你
I'm with you all the way.
我喜欢你 Chris
I like you, Chris.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
来吧 Kamara
Come on, Kamara.
靠
Dammit.
Chris 把门带上
Chris, grab the door.
嘿
Hey!
现在不是开玩笑的时候 Kamara
This is not a time for jokes, Kamara.
我坐下了 老朋友
I'll take a pew, old friend.
他对你意义重大 是吧
He meant so much to you, didn't he?
他曾是我最好的朋友
He was the best friend a man could have.
很抱歉在你上任的第一天就发生这样的事情
I'm sorry that this has happened on your first day.
你一定会喜欢Alan的
You'd have liked Alan.
你喜欢芝士洋葱薯片吗
Do you like cheese and onion crisps?
我很喜欢芝士洋葱薯片
I love cheese and onion crisps.
他也很喜欢
So did he.
你喜欢打斯♥诺♥克吗 你喜欢打斯♥诺♥克吗
Did you like snooker, do you like snooker?
我很喜欢打斯♥诺♥克
I love a game of snooker.
Alan也很喜欢
So did Alan.
听着 你想做些警♥察♥做的事吗
Listen. You want to get some police work done?
我们要找出罪犯
We need to find the culprit.
是的 - 要尽快找到他
Yeah, we do. - Find him fast.
第一个要盘问的就是在那个角落的无♥耻♥人♥渣♥
First port of call is that low-down piece of crap over there.
他的赛马骑师 Tom Daley
His jockey Tom Daley.
Tom Daley
Tom Daley.
我要你尽可能多找到些信息
I need you to find out what you can.
别对他手下留情 Kamara
And don't go easy on him, Kamara.
我要在你身上看到激♥情♥
I need to see some fire from you.
我一会儿就过去
I'll be over in a second.
Tom Daley
Tom Daley.
关于Alan Shearer的谋杀案 你都知道些什么
What do you know about the murder of Alan Shearer?
他们给他下了毒
They poisoned him.
你是怎么知道的 Daley
How do you know that, Daley?
因为他们在他的血液里发现了高含量的毒素
Cos they found high levels of toxins in his blood.
你有摄入高含量的毒素吗 Daley
Have you got high levels of toxins in you, Daley?
没有 只有茶 加了奶 没加糖
No, just tea. Milk, no sugar.
这由我来判断 Daley
I'll be the judge of that, Daley.
只是茶 对吧
No, it's just tea, isn't it?
这次你说对了 Daley
You're right on this occasion, Daley.
但我们会盯着你的 - 听着 我发现了这个
But we're watching you. - Hey, listen, I found this.
我不太确定这什么意思
I'm not sure what it means.
有什么发现
What have we got here?
请看这个 长官
Take a look at this, Governor.
这是什么 是他的遗物吗
What is this? Was this in his things?
告诉过你要输掉这场比赛
You were told to lose the race.
这是从<成功镇公报>上裁剪下来的吗
Is this from the Successville Gazette?
无论是谁留下的那张字条
Whoever left that note
很明显是想要恐吓我
obviously wanted to put the frighteners on me.
是吗 为什么呢
Really, why?
他们为什么要这样做呢
Why would they do such a thing?
这一切是因何而起 Daley
What's this all about, Daley?
你有什么事瞒着我们
What aren't you telling us?
好吧 我受贿要输掉这场比赛
OK, I was bribed to lose the race.
你与魔鬼共舞 现在马死了
You dance with the Devil now a horse is dead.
端好这杯茶 Chris
Hold this cup of tea, Chris,
因为我要动手了
because this is about to get physical.
听着 他是天生的赢家
Look, he was a born winner.
他不会因为你而输掉一场比赛的
He won't lose a race cos of you!
他比你强多了
He's better than you.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表