剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表
谁 贿 赂 的 你
Who gave you the bribe?
Bishop
Bishop.
Bishop 是John Bishop行的贿
Bishop. It was John Bishop.
你可以传个话
Well, you can send a message out
给所有你认识的所有混♥蛋♥和无赖们
to every grease bag and scallywag you know
我和Kamara不会放过他们
me and Kamara are coming for him.
而且我们有正义随行
And we're bringing justice with us.
明白了吗 - 谢谢你 Sleet
OK? - Thank you, Sleet.
我这么做不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
我是为了一匹叫Alan的马
I'm doing this for a horse called Alan.
记得参加他的葬礼 我会出席致辞
Come to his funeral. I'll be best man.
而且我会穿新袜子
And I'll be wearing new socks.
别去了 别参加葬礼了 - 我会参加的
Don't be there. Don't be at his funeral. - I'll be there,
因为我不出现的话会显得很奇怪 - 你敢
because it'd be weird if I wasn't there... - Don't you dare.
别把鱼肉香菇馅饼都吃完了
Don't eat all the vol-au-vents
因为我和Chris办案也会饿的
Cos me and Chris working on this case will be hungry.
所以给别人留点
So leave some for someone else.
在鱼肉香菇馅饼这件事上别自私 - 好的
Don't be selfish with the vol-au-vents. - OK.
别用手抽♥插♥所有的三明治
Don't finger all the sandwiches.
你有什么要对他说的吗
Have you got anything to say to him?
听完那句 我无话可说了
After that line, no.
那就在我们走前 把他推到墙上
Or maybe just push against the wall before we go.
别 别这样
No, don't do that.
推得好 Kamara
Good push, Kamara.
回见 Daley 你个怪胎
See you around, Daley, you freak.
我亲爱的Alan因为赢得比赛而惨遭屠♥杀♥
My beloved Alan had been slaughtered for winning.
Daley暗示我们 比赛的主办人John Bishop与案件有关
Daley tipped us off that sports promoter John Bishop was involved
就像性♥爱♥派对中那个紧张的人一样
and like a nervous guy at a sex party,
Kamara开始"干"的时候我只是在一边看着
I just watched as Kamara got stuck in.
Chris 你在他的桌上能看到什么
OK, Chris. What can you see on his desk?
一份<号♥角报>
A copy of the Daily Bugle.
检查一下抽屉 看看里面有什么
Check the drawers, what's in there?
看这个 长官
Oh, look at this, guv.
是什么 Chris - 是美金
What is it, Chris? - Dollars.
大把大把的美金
And loads and loads of them.
Chris 看看桌子后面
Chris, look behind the desk.
那儿有个手提袋
There's a holdall.
都拿走吗 - 都拿走
Take it all? - All of it.
钱上面有个东西 Kamara
There's something at the top, Kamara.
我在这儿能看到
I can see it from here.
是一张投♥注♥单 投♥注♥人 Cara Delevingne
It's a betting slip. Name, Cara Delevingne.
2:30 是去看牙医的时间 长官
2:30. Dentist time, guv.
2:30 哈哈哈
2:30. Ha-ha.
这是你讲的笑话里 我唯一能抓住笑点的
That's one of your jokes I actually get.
哦不 Chris Bishop回来了
Oh, no, Chris, Bishop is coming back.
重复 Bishop回来了
I repeat, Bishop is coming back.
Bishop现在回来了吗 - Chris 快躲到桌子底下
Bishop is coming back now? - Chris, get under the desk.
重复 快躲到桌子底下 拿上包
I repeat, get under the desk. Take the bag with you.
别让他看见那个包
Do not let him see the bag.
天哪 Chris 他回来了 他看起来不怎么高兴
Oh, God, Chris, got him coming back, he does not look happy.
听着 听我指挥 不管你做什么都听我指挥 Chris
Listen, follow my lead. Whatever you do, follow my lead, Chris.
他要是逮到你 他一定会杀了你
If he catches you, he'll kill you.
呦 他来了 小Johnny
Ey, there he is, Johnny Boy.
看起来不错啊 伙计
Looking good, mate.
看着不错
Looking good.
不 你才没有 你真可悲
No, you're not. You're pathetic.
可怜虫
Pathetic.
不 你不可悲 John
No, you're not, John.
大家都喜欢你 你人见人爱
Everybody likes you, you're a people person.
不 你可不是 你是个社会底层的人♥渣♥ 骗子
No, you're not. You're a low life scumbag, hustler.
你是个卑鄙小人
You're a petty crook.
你是个骗子 John
You're a hustler, John.
骗子
A hustler.
我不是
I'm not.
我很诚实 我很老实 John
I'm honest. I'm honest, John.
是吗 别人要是发现了你准备怎么办 John
Oh, yeah? What are you going to do when people find out, John, hey?
到时候你要怎么办
What are you going to do about that?
他们不会发现的 John
They won't find out, John.
不 他们会发现 他们会发现事情真♥相♥
Yes, they will. They're going to find out.
他们会挖出你那肮脏的小秘密 John
They're going to find out your dirty little secret, John.
里面在干嘛
What is going on in there?
你个傻♥逼♥
You stupid twat.
他在自言自语 - 我很抱歉 John
He's talking to himself. - I'm sorry, John.
他就是疯疯癫癫的 - 什么声音
He is crazy. - What's that?
他听见你了 好了 假装老鼠叫
He heard you. Right, pretend you're a mouse.
重复指令 假装老鼠叫
I repeat, pretend you're a mouse.
有人在吗
Is there somebody there?
吱 吱
Squeak, squeak.
你听见了吗 John
Did you hear that, John, eh?
连老鼠都笑话你
Even the mice are laughing at you.
连老鼠都觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
Even the mice think you're a prick.
那就只剩一件事可做了
There's only one thing left to do.
你为什么不自我了断呢 John
Why don't you just kill yourself, John?
他在说什么 - 他打算自我了断
What's he saying? - He's going to kill himself.
什么 Chris 你得拦住他 你一定要拦住他
What? Chris, you've got to stop him. You have to stop him.
好的 - 别开枪 John
OK. - Don't do it, John.
你是谁 是他们派你来的吗
Who are you? Did they send you?
我就来了 Chris
I'm coming, Chris,
我马上来了
I'm coming.
退后 伙计 不然我就杀了你
Back off, mate, or I'll kill you.
你不会那么做的 John
You wouldn't do that, John.
我会的 你可别惹我 伙计
I would, don't even cross me, mate.
我告诉你我就是会那么做
I'm telling you I would do.
我能从你的眼睛里看出来
I can see it in your eyes,
你不是那种杀人的人
you're not a killer.
我是 我是个杀手
I am. I am a killer.
这他妈又是谁
Who the fuck is that?
Sleet
Sleet.
你在这做什么 Sleety
What are you doing here, Sleety?
哮喘又犯了吗 长官
That asthma again, guv?
他跟你说什么 - 台阶太多了
What did he say to you? - So many stairs.
你说啥 是说台阶什么的吗
What are you saying? Something about the stairs, is it?
你就不能装个电梯吗
Can't you get a lift?
有电梯啊 - 在哪
There's a lift. - Where?
就挨着楼梯啊
Next to the stairs.
有吗
Is there?
你应该提前打好招呼的 Sleety
You should have just said that, you know, Sleety.
我都不知道他是你的人
I didn't know this was your mate.
你可以提前和我说 那样就没事了
You could have told me, it would have been all right.
你咋样啊 伙计
How are ya, mate?
你看着不错 你去过 - 闭嘴
You're looking good, have you been to...? - Shut up.
别把你的脸挤成那样 你看着像个阴囊
Don't screw up your face like that. You look like a ball bag.
你在说什么呢 - 你看着像个阴囊
What are you talking about? - You look a ball bag.
你看起来像一对睾丸 就你的脸
You look like a pair of testicles. Your face does.
我现在不需要你来打击我的自信心好吗
I don't need me confidence knocking right now, you know.
我感觉很糟糕
I'm feeling foul.
真的吗 也许你只是需要他来审问你几个问题
Really? Maybe what you need is him to throw some questions at you.
那好吧 问吧
All right, then, go on.
你是不是杀了那匹马 Alan Shearer
Did you kill the horse, Alan Shearer?
是不是我杀了Alan Shearer
Did I kill Alan Shearer?
你应该去问问Cara Delevingne
You should be asking Cara Delevingne.
是她付我钱来操纵比赛结果
She's the one that paid me to fix the race.
她在Peter Crouch身上押了很多钱
Yeah. She had a load of money on Peter Crouch
但那匹马没得第一
but he didn't come first.
它是第二名 第二名
He came second. Second.
我告诉你 Sleety
I'm telling you, Sleety.
一场风暴就要来了
There's a storm coming.
是啊 你知道这场风暴的名字叫什么吗
Yeah, you know what the storm's name is?
Sleet探长
DI Sleet.
和Chris Kamara
And Chris Kamara.
剧集 | 成功镇凶案(2015) | 导航列表