剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
You're working? Yes.
你工作了 没错
I got a job. And, don't ask me where.
我找了份工作 别问我在哪儿
Somebody had to.
有人会说的
Well, why didn't you say so?
那你为什么不直说
Fine.
好吧
Then, it's settled.
那就这么定了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I can ride you back, if you like.
如果你愿意的话 我可以捎你回去
Appreciate it very much.
非常感激
You staying with Maggie?
你还和玛姬住在一起吗
Prefer not to say where I'm staying.
还是不告诉你我现在的住处为好
I'm staying where I'm staying.
我就住在我住的地方
But, you can drop me off at Maggie's. That's fine.
你把我放在玛姬家就好
Good night.
再见
BLT, high and dry,
熏肉生菜加番茄三明治 全熟
three eggs, wreck 'em.
三个蛋 打在一起
I need a full house, hold the pickle.
一份全餐 腌汁少放
I need two specials, Archie.
阿奇 我这边要特餐两份
Where's my livers? Thank you. Where's my shrimp order?
我的肝呢 谢谢 我点的虾呢
Archie, where's my shrimp?
阿奇 我的虾呢
I told you, don't keep me waiting.
我和你说过 别老让我等
Now, now.
好了 好了
Now is right!
好就对了
You call this pie?
这也叫馅饼吗
I'm sorry, Mr. Rice.
抱歉 赖斯先生
And a special straw for the little one.
这是特意给小家伙拿的吸管
Oh, thank you. That's just what she needs.
谢谢你 这个正好
Say, Millie. What do you say, I take you out some night?
我说穆莉 我哪天晚上约你出去怎么样
Oh, no, Mr. Rand.
不行啊 兰德先生
I want you to keep liking me.
我可不想招你烦
Oh, I'll keep liking you, honest.
哪会啊 说真的
You might feel differently,
我要是不♥穿♥着工作服
if I wasn't dressed in a uniform.
你可能就不这么觉得了
I'm that ashamed of putting this on the table.
我真是不好意思把这东西端上桌
I'm that ashamed to ask a customer to eat it.
还要顾客吃掉它
It's just despicable, the pie
你端这样的馅饼上桌
you put out here and expect people to pay for.
还想赚人家钱 太不像话了
Maybe a pie is lousy,
馅饼是很难吃
but what you expect, times like this now?
但是这年头你还指望要什么
If he no eat, you see me, I okay a no check.
他要是不吃 你告诉我 我就不要钱
Bah!
净说废话
What does he pay for those pies, anyway?
这些馅饼要收他多少钱
If he pays two bits, he's getting swindled.
付一分钱都是上当
But, how much would you say, roughly?
你说差不多要多少钱
Oh, I don't know. Why?
不知道 问这个干什么
Ida, I make pies,
艾达 那我就做馅饼
and sell them.
然后卖♥♥了
Honestly, if he pays anything at all,
说实在的 只要他肯买♥♥
I'd meet his price and
我就能按他给的价
make him some that people would really want to eat.
做出让人家有胃口的馅饼来
I'd make him pies that'd be a feature.
我的馅饼能成为这里的特色菜
You bake pies? I do it all the time.
你会做馅饼 我经常做
I sold four last week.
我上周就卖♥♥了四个
Why don't you bring in a sample sometime?
什么时候给我拿一个尝尝
I could do it tomorrow.
明天就行啊
You're serious, aren't you?
你是说真的 是吗
Well, why not.
这样也不错
I know for a fact he wants to switch.
我知道他也想换换口了
He's just too bullheaded to admit it.
他就是太顽固不肯承认
You heading home? Can I give you a lift?
你回家吗 要我载你一程吗
You have a car?
你有车了
Well. It goes.
反正能开
I've been knowing it all along,
我一直都觉得
I had to have a showdown about them pies,
就那些馅饼的事 我早晚得跟他摊牌
and now it's coming.
现在时候到了
So, look, tomorrow, you bring in three pies.
这样 明天 你带三个馅饼来
One apple, one pumpkin, and one lemon.
一个苹果的 一个南瓜的 一个柠檬的
I could do a cherry, too.
我还会做樱桃的
No. No cherry, and no strawberry.
不 不要樱桃和草莓的
They fall apart too easy.
那些都太容易碎了
And just three. No more than three.
就拿三个 三个就行
And, I'll see they get served.
我想办法把它们端上去
Remember, though, it's all got to be his idea.
不过要记住 得让他觉得是他的主意
Of course.
当然
And I'll find out what he pays, too.
我还要打探出他肯出多少钱
You leave it to me, Mildred. You won't have to say a word.
让我处理吧 穆德莉 你什么都不用管
Ida, you're a pal.
艾达 好姐妹
And one lemon pie.
一个柠檬馅饼
That's some meringue you got there.
上面还有蛋白酥皮
Ma'am, I'd like one of those pieces too, please.
服务员 给我来一个那种馅饼
Nice job on them pies, Mr. Chris. You sure can pick 'em.
这馅饼真不错 克里斯先生 您真会点啊
I'll say. And about time, too.
可不是嘛 也该选些好的了
I said, "Hold your horses. Thirty cents, per pie?
我说 "什么 每个馅饼给三十美分
You pay that bakery 35!"
雇个面包师得付三十五美分"
Yeah. What does he expect?
是啊 他还想怎么样
Something more for something less?
老想着占便宜吗
And 35 pies a week?
一个礼拜要三十五个馅饼
I'm going to need to hire some help.
我得雇个帮手了
Honey, at 35 cents, a pop, you can almost afford it!
亲爱的 三十五美分一个 你也雇得起了
To Mildred, and them pies!
敬穆德莉和她的馅饼
Thank you, Ida. Thank you.
谢谢你 艾达 谢谢你们
Letty, watch your sleeve!
莱蒂 注意你的袖子
A little faster.
再快点
Good afternoon, Mrs. Pierce. Good afternoon.
下午好 皮尔斯太太 下午好
Will this be all for you?
这些都要吗
Hello? Letty?
有人吗 莱蒂
Hello?
你好
Hey, honey. Oh, Lucy...
嗨 亲爱的 露西啊
I'm running to Bullocks,
我正要去布尔洛克
and thought you might want to come along.
要不要一起去
Oh, no, I wish I could. Why?
去不了啊 为什么
Oh, you'll never guess.
你肯定猜不到
Another restaurant contract dropped in my lap this week.
我这礼拜又和一个餐馆签了个合同
Another contract?
又签了一个合同
With who? Mr. Hartman at the Drop Inn.
和谁签的 露珠餐馆的哈特曼先生
Baby, you're takin' off!
亲爱的 你还真抢手
You said it. I'm a going concern!
可不是嘛 我这边生意很火
Yes, Mrs. Pierce?
皮尔斯太太 您找我
Mildred?
穆德莉
Lucy, can I call you back?
露西 我一会再打给你
I have baking supplies in the car...
车上还有烘焙用品没拿下来
You go on, then. Thanks.
那你忙吧 谢谢
I told her you wouldn't like it,
我告诉过她你会不喜欢我穿这个
Mrs. Pierce.
皮尔斯太太
I told her right off the bat.
我一开始就说了
But, she hollered and carried on,
但是她一直冲我大喊大叫
so I put it on just to keep her quiet.
我只好穿上 让她安静下来
Who hollered and carried on?
谁冲你大喊大叫
Well... Miss Veda, Ma'am.
维黛小姐啊 夫人
Miss Veda?
维黛小姐
That's what she says I should call her.
她让我这么称呼她
And, she told you to put on that uniform?
她还让你穿工作服吗
Yes 'm.
是的 夫人
What on earth does she think she's...
她还真把自己当成
Veda!
维黛
Take no use to keep your seat
留着座位也白搭
for you simply can't control your feet
伊拉斯塔斯吹起他的卡祖笛
when Erastus plays his old kazoo
脚步狂乱难自已
Look Mommy! I'm the Public Enemy!
看 妈妈 我是公敌乐队的
So I see.
看见了
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表