剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表
So, when's the big night?
什么时候开业
Two weeks Thursday. Six o'clock.
两周后的礼拜四 六点整
Am I invited?
欢迎我去吗
Of course, you are.
当然欢迎
Well, I'll be there. With bells.
那我就穿戴整齐地过去
Mrs. Pierce?
皮尔斯太太
Mrs. Floyd? What are you doing out?
弗洛伊德太太 你在外面干什么
Oh, Mrs. Pierce, where on earth have you been?
皮尔斯太太 你到底去那儿了
They've been trying to reach you ever since last night...
他们从昨晚起就在找你
Who...who's been trying to reach me?
谁 谁要找我
It's your daughter.
你女儿
My daughter? Ray, the little one,
我女儿 蕾 小女儿
she came down with a flu, and they took her to the hospital,
她病倒了 是流感 他们送她去了医院
because there was no one at home.
因为家里一个人都没有
Where? Which hospital? Which...which hospital?
在哪 哪家医院 哪家 哪家医院
Excuse me, I'm here to see my little girl.
请问 我来找我的小女儿
Yes? Yes, can I help you?
有什么可以帮您的
I'm, Mrs. Pierce. Mildred Pierce.
我是皮尔斯太太 穆德莉·皮尔斯
Mildred! Bert!
穆德莉 伯特
Just, just down here. And it's through this way.
就在这下面 从这边走
She seemed fine, temperature constant.
她好像没有大碍 体温稳定
We thought she'd be all right in a few hours.
我们以为几个小时以后她就会没事
Then just like that, it went up.
可之后体温就开始上升
All right, just keep it down. Bring him in here.
好吧 小声点 把他带到这里来
Looky. Your mama's here.
快看 妈妈在这儿
Set him over there on the other side of the bed.
把他安置到那里 床的另一边
Mommy? It's Mommy, darling.
妈妈 是妈妈 亲爱的
Your husband agreed to
我推荐输血治疗
the additional expense,
您丈夫也同意支付额外的费用
after I recommended the transfusion, and we had the donor.
我们找到了献血者
So, we've gone ahead.
所以我们就先安排了
You still think it could be grippe, Doctor?
医生 您还认为这是流行性感冒吗
Well, the fact is, we get a lot of these cases,
事实上 我们有过许多这样的病例
especially this time of year.
尤其是在每年的这个时候
They shoot up a temperature. They start running at the nose,
刚开始体温骤增 然后流鼻涕
and the next day, they're out running around like nothing happened.
然后第二天 症状就消失得无影无踪
What concerned me, was her temperature.
让我担心的是她的体温
It's still 104, and I don't like it.
还是高达四十度 情况不乐观
I don't like it, and I don't like that thing on her lip.
我还担心她嘴唇上的疱疹
Do you think it could get infected?
你觉得会感染吗
Well, that's the concern.
那正是我所担心的
Now, we sent a smear of the pimple over to the lab,
我们送了一份疱疹涂片去实验室了
along with a few of CC's of blood, and they're on their way.
还有几毫升的血 正在化验
But the point is,
但是重要的是
if she's got trouble, we can't wait for any lab report.
如果她不见好转 我们可不能干等化验结果
She would need a transfusion right away.
她需要立刻输血
She was just a little dull Friday night,
周五晚上她只是有点无精打采
just seemed a little off, was all.
只是好像有点没精神 仅此而已
And today, at the beach,
今天 在沙滩上
she seemed to be running a temperature so...
她似乎有点发烧 所以...
we called Dr. Gale,
我们给盖尔医生打了电♥话♥
and he told us to bring her in to the hospital.
他让我们送她去医院
He said no such thing.
他才不是那么说的
He ordered her home, and when we got to the house,
他让我们带她去他家 可我们到那儿的时候
it was all locked up.
大门紧锁
So, we rang him again.
所以 我们又给他打电♥话♥
And that is when, he ordered her to the hospital.
那时候他才让把她送到医院来
Because, there was no other place to take her.
因为 没有别的地方肯收留她
Mother, Mother, where were you?
妈妈 妈妈 你去哪儿了
Well, her temperature's down, pulse is down.
她的体温降下来了 脉搏也平稳
So, I've probably put you to a lot of expense over nothing.
我很可能让你那笔钱白花了
That's quite all right, Doctor.
那没关系 医生
See, any infection above the mouth
是这样 任何嘴部以上的感染
drains into the lateral sinus,
都会流入侧血窦
and that means the brain.
就是脑部
And, with that little pip on her lip, there was no way to tell.
她嘴唇上的小疱疹是什么 现在还不得而知
Every symptom she had spelled grippe,
她的一切症状都符合流行性感冒
but just the same,
可是同样
all of those symptoms could have been caused by strep, and uh,
这些症状也可能由链球菌引起
if we had waited until we were sure, it might have been too late.
如果我们等到确认的话 可能为时已晚
Now, the way she's reacting to that transfusion,
现在 她对输血的反应
shows it was all a false alarm,
说明那只是虚惊一场
but, you never know...
可这也没个准儿
We'll keep an eye on her.
我们会密切关注她的状况
But, I suggest you folks go home and get some rest.
我建议你们回家去休息一下
Thank you very much, Doctor.
非常感谢您 医生
Thank you, Doctor Gale.
谢谢 盖尔医生
Bert, you take her home. I'm going to stay.
伯特 你带她回家 我留下来
You sure? You'll call, if there's any news?
你确定 有任何消息你就打电♥话♥
Of course, I will.
当然 我会的
Don't worry, darling. She's going to be fine.
别担心 亲爱的 她会好起来的
Letty's waiting at home for you, all right?
莱蒂在家等着你呢 好吗
And then, you just go to 209,
然后你就去209房♥间
and that should be it.
应该就是了
I'm so tired.
我快累死了
Hurry!
快点
It's serious. The blood transfusion...
情况很严重 输血
Maria!
玛利亚
Can we get more help?
能再多点人手帮忙吗
Yes, Dr. Collins!
是的 柯林斯医生
Put it on. Dr. Gale.
穿上 盖尔医生
We might have to move her. Fever's spiking.
我们也许该让她转病房♥ 发热越来越严重
She's having a chill, Doctor.
她在打冷颤 医生
Get Dr. Collins. Yes, sir.
叫柯林斯医生来 是的 先生
She's flushed and she's been shivering...
她面部通红 不停颤抖
Dr. Gale? What...
盖尔医生 怎么回事
More hot water bottles.
多拿些热水瓶来
It's gotta be the pustule. I know it.
可能是脓疱 我就知道
What's happening?
怎么回事
I need oxygen, adrenaline, and ice.
快拿氧气 肾上腺素和冰块
Mildred, please step back.
穆德莉 请退后
Her pulse is faster, Doctor Collins.
脉搏加速 柯林斯医生
What is it? 110.
多少 110
Her temperature's rising,
体温在上升
Dr. Collins. It's 104.
柯林斯医生 四十度
Take off the hot water bottles. Take off the blankets!
把热水瓶拿走 掀开毯子
Get those on her now. Pulse?
现在把那些放上去 脉搏
112.
Her fever is spiking.
发热还在加重
Have the syringes arrived?
注射器来了吗
Yes, Doctor, two syringes.
到了 医生 两只注射器
124...
124...
More ice! Yes, Doctor.
再来点冰块 是 医生
132.
Dr. Collins?
柯林斯医生
Ray. Come on! Come on, Ray!
蕾 坚持住 坚持住 蕾
There's no pulse, Dr. Collins.
脉搏没了 柯林斯医生
Ray! Get oxygen. Prepare for resuscitation.
蕾 拿氧气 准备心脏复苏
Ray. Come on, come on, honey.
蕾 坚持住 坚持住 亲爱的
Stay with me. First syringe.
坚持住 第一针
First syringe, Doctor. Roll her over.
第一针 医生 把她翻过去
Come on, honey. Come on.
坚持住 亲爱的 加油
Come on, Ray. Ray! Come on!
加油 蕾 蕾 加油
Pulse? Pulse? Second syringe.
脉搏 有了吗 第二针
Third syringe.
第三针
Pulse?
有脉搏了没
Fourth syringe.
第四针
Stop!
住手
Hello?
你好
Yes. Hello, Mrs. Biederhof?
喂 你好 是彼得霍夫太太吗
Yes?
是的
剧集 | 幻世浮生(2011) | 导航列表